Windows 10: can I use Win 10 without activating it?

Discus and support can I use Win 10 without activating it? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; can I use Win 10 without activating it? kann ich Win 10 nutzen ohne es zu aktivieren? Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by lilpomp, Jul 9, 2020.

1. lilpomp Win User

can I use Win 10 without activating it?

:)

lilpomp, Jul 9, 2020
  2. NdMk2o1o Win User

Now that I have a new mobo and Ryzen processor, Windows 10 will not Activate....

I'm using a gifted MSDN Win 7 key I got years ago and still activates Win 10 without calling even though there are multiple machines with this same key still in operation *Peace can I use Win 10 without activating it? :peace:

NdMk2o1o, Jul 9, 2020
  3. erixx Win User
    Now that I have a new mobo and Ryzen processor, Windows 10 will not Activate....

After Creators update the terms changed and last month I could not activate after mobo and cpu switch without reinstalling Win10, so I talked endlessly on the phone, he suggested as only solution: reinstall your legit Win 8 and start the upgrade proces. (I had another license at home, so I used that one.)

So it's is (was) "Free" but with conditions...

erixx, Jul 9, 2020
  4. can I use Win 10 without activating it?

ACTIVATION WIN 10

Hi,

You might see this error if you entered a product key for the Enterprise edition of Windows to activate
    Windows 10 Home or
    Windows 10 Pro. Activation in Windows 10 will depend on how you got your copy of Windows.
    To find the activation method that works with your copy of Windows, kindly refer to this

Microsoft article

Check out this
    link
    for a list of activation error codes and the suggested steps to troubleshoot it.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Aileen Alf, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

1. can I use Win 10 without activating it? - Similar Threads - without activating

2. Activate Windows after installing Win11 from Win10 without activating beforehand

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activate Windows after installing Win11 from Win10 without activating beforehand: I downloaded the Windows 11 23h2 ISO from the website and created a PXE image with MDT and WDS. Once the install was completed and I tried to activate windows it says it "can not validate my Product Key". I did not activate Windows 10 Pro system before installing the new...
  3. Activate Windows after installing Win11 from Win10 without activating beforehand

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activate Windows after installing Win11 from Win10 without activating beforehand: I downloaded the Windows 11 23h2 ISO from the website and created a PXE image with MDT and WDS. Once the install was completed and I tried to activate windows it says it "can not validate my Product Key". I did not activate Windows 10 Pro system before installing the new...
  4. Activate Windows after installing Win11 from Win10 without activating beforehand

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Computer sold without activating windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer sold without activating windows.: I bought a laptop from Walmart but through a third party. The company has a history of selling computers with common issues including sending damaged, incompatible power cords and windows that have not been activated. My computer no longer boots up and I've troubleshooted all...
  6. Computer sold without activating windows.

Computer sold without activating windows.: I bought a laptop from Walmart but through a third party. The company has a history of selling computers with common issues including sending damaged, incompatible power cords and windows that have not been activated. My computer no longer boots up and I've troubleshooted all...
  7. My account was closed due to no activity and i made a new account without realising i could...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account was closed due to no activity and i made a new account without realising i could...: So i recently got hacked because of a scam link and i got all my other accounts back Steam, epic games, ea games, etc but i couldn't get back my microsoft account since the email was changed to the hacked email. I realised my account was closed due to no activity, i didn't...
  8. My account was closed due to no activity and i made a new account without realising i could...

My account was closed due to no activity and i made a new account without realising i could...: So i recently got hacked because of a scam link and i got all my other accounts back Steam, epic games, ea games, etc but i couldn't get back my microsoft account since the email was changed to the hacked email. I realised my account was closed due to no activity, i didn't...
  9. My account was closed due to no activity and i made a new account without realising i could...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Activate Windows 10 pro previously upgraded from Windows 7 then 8 then 10 pro WITHOUT EVER...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activate Windows 10 pro previously upgraded from Windows 7 then 8 then 10 pro WITHOUT EVER...: How do I activate windows 10 pro when I'm assuming that prior to th0e upgrade from 7 ...8.. then 10 the laptop hadn't been activated. I've had this for awhile die to the fact it pwas my Granny and I just can't part with it yet. Not to mention it's actually working ok..I just...