Windows 10: Can I use Window 10 education for commerical use?

Discus and support Can I use Window 10 education for commerical use? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am able to log in with my university credentials at onthehub.com. I have read that onthehub is a legitimate Microsoft website that allows students... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by BusyCityGuy, Nov 25, 2018.

1. Can I use Window 10 education for commerical use?

I am able to log in with my university credentials at onthehub.com.

I have read that onthehub is a legitimate Microsoft website that allows students to get one Microsoft Windows 10 Education key for free, for one computer.

Getting it free is great, and so is the fact that it's Education because of all the features. It seems that the key will not expire after I graduate, either. Awesome!

But, is there a caveat in the licensing agreement? I can't find an EULA specifically for Education edition. The only EULA I can findis for the retail version of windows.

I think getting Windows 10 Education from onthehub.com is considered retail as opposed to OEM because it's not coming preconfigured on my computer that I'm building myself. So, the EULA linked above might be the correct one?

My ultimate question: Can I use this version of Windows 10 Education from onthehub.com for commercial use, i.e. using Windows to run my software that I use to produce content that I sell?

Also, confirmation of the following would help put my mind at ease:

- that onthehub.com is a legitimate Microsoft website

- that my key will never expire, even after I graduate my university

- that using this free windows key is considered retail and the EULA linked above applies

:)

BusyCityGuy, Nov 25, 2018
  2. Andre Da Costa, Nov 25, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 25, 2018
  4. Can I use Window 10 education for commerical use?

Windows Education Issue

Are you have Windows 10 Education installed?

To find out if you have the right edition installed:

Click Start > Settings > Update & security > Activation > Edition.

If you don't have the right edition installed, you will need to download and install it.

Step 1:

Download Windows 10 Education ISO files

If you attend a college or university, your institution might provide you with the Education edition of Windows 10. If you are only provided with a license (product key), you can download the .ISO file from the Microsoft Download Academic Products website.

Go to the following link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/vlacademicISO

Can I use Window 10 education for commerical use? 9b4ebea7-eec2-4952-bf58-fc24a900ff8a.png

Scroll down then enter your Windows 10 Education product key, then click verify

Can I use Window 10 education for commerical use? 4b50baf3-7735-4510-a5df-60c21b90e0cf.png

Step 2: Create a bootable copy:

Step 3: perform a clean install:

Andre Da Costa, Nov 25, 2018
Thema:

Can I use Window 10 education for commerical use?

1. Can I use Window 10 education for commerical use? - Similar Threads - Window education commerical

2. Can a business use Windows 10 Education?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can a business use Windows 10 Education?: Our organization purchased quite a few laptops that came preinstalled with Windows 10 educationmainly because they were the only rugged laptops that had the features we need. Our MSP has told us that it is not acceptable for a business to use the education version of Windows,...
  3. Can a business use Windows 10 Education?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can a business use Windows 10 Education?: Our organization purchased quite a few laptops that came preinstalled with Windows 10 educationmainly because they were the only rugged laptops that had the features we need. Our MSP has told us that it is not acceptable for a business to use the education version of Windows,...
  4. Can a business use Windows 10 Education?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Can I use windows 11 education at home for personal use?

Can I use windows 11 education at home for personal use?: Can I use windows 11 education at home for personal use? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-windows-11-education-at-home-for/e37cdcb2-f4d0-4ccb-aee8-8402d5270cd2
  6. Can I use windows 11 education at home for personal use?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use windows 11 education at home for personal use?: Can I use windows 11 education at home for personal use? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-windows-11-education-at-home-for/e37cdcb2-f4d0-4ccb-aee8-8402d5270cd2
  7. Can I use Windows 11 Paint for commercial video education use?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use Windows 11 Paint for commercial video education use?: I am teaching online, and is commercial use ,commonly i use paint to write and teach. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-windows-11-paint-for-commercial-video/074d509c-d9cc-4c38-ab99-ddc3d272e138
  8. Can I use Windows 11 Paint for commercial video education use?

Can I use Windows 11 Paint for commercial video education use?: I am teaching online, and is commercial use ,commonly i use paint to write and teach. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-windows-11-paint-for-commercial-video/074d509c-d9cc-4c38-ab99-ddc3d272e138
  9. Can a business use Windows 10 Pro Education

Can a business use Windows 10 Pro Education: Hi,We want to buy a new laptops for business, but OS is Windows 10 Pro Education.Can we use it for commercial purposes? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-a-business-use-windows-10-pro-education/7d943f3b-ea94-4922-b10b-026dd34f8163
  10. Can a business use Windows 10 Education?

Can a business use Windows 10 Education?: Hi, I am planning on selling my custom built PC to my dad's business. As I am a student, I was able to install Windows 10 Education on it for free. Now that I am selling it, my dad is concerned if he is allowed to use the Education version of Windows for business purposes....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 for education features