Windows 10: Can I use window 7 pro product key in window 10 pro.

Discus and support Can I use window 7 pro product key in window 10 pro. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Can I use window 7 pro product as window 10 pro key?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DHAIRYADELL, Aug 11, 2021.

1. Can I use window 7 pro product key in window 10 pro.

Can I use window 7 pro product as window 10 pro key?

:)

DHAIRYADELL, Aug 11, 2021

2. Will a Windows 7 Ultimate key activate Windows 7 Pro?

No - Typically as far as I know, a Windows 7 Ultimate key will unlock Windows 7 Ultimate.

The thing is basically what is on the INSTALLATION disc is usually exactly the same no matter what version you buy, ALL the potential content is already on the disc, and it is the Product Key itself that tells the installer what options to install/how to install them, so that you land up with your specific product.

Take an Ultimate DVD, install , but enter a windows Home key, and you will most likely get a Home install.

... or am I 'trippin? Pro's weigh in?

BazookaJoe, Aug 11, 2021
  3. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Aug 11, 2021
  4. scope54 Win User

Can I use window 7 pro product key in window 10 pro.

Will a Windows 7 Ultimate key activate Windows 7 Pro?

I've tried the opposite, was installing Win7 on a friends comp, my copy of win 7 (home premium) and his key (pro). When I entered the key, it gave me an error regarding versions. Skipping the initial key input also lead to a version error thing when Windows booted up. One big thing I noticed when I did that was it didn't let you choose the version to install if you skipped the key input. In short Vista lets you use whatever disc to install, 7 doesn't.

scope54, Aug 11, 2021
Thema:

Can I use window 7 pro product key in window 10 pro.

1. Can I use window 7 pro product key in window 10 pro. - Similar Threads - window pro product

2. Can I upgrade a PC with windows 7 pro to windows 10 pro using a windows 11 pro key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I upgrade a PC with windows 7 pro to windows 10 pro using a windows 11 pro key?: I have a PC with windows 7 pro that has hardware that is not capable of supporting window 11. Since windows 7 has already reached end of life, I wish to upgrade this PC to windows 10 pro. But then, I can't seem to find any place to buy windows 10 Pro key. Can I purchase a...
  3. Can I upgrade a PC with windows 7 pro to windows 10 pro using a windows 11 pro key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I upgrade a PC with windows 7 pro to windows 10 pro using a windows 11 pro key?: I have a PC with windows 7 pro that has hardware that is not capable of supporting window 11. Since windows 7 has already reached end of life, I wish to upgrade this PC to windows 10 pro. But then, I can't seem to find any place to buy windows 10 Pro key. Can I purchase a...
  4. Can I upgrade a PC with windows 7 pro to windows 10 pro using a windows 11 pro key?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. i need a windows 7 pro product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need a windows 7 pro product key: sir i am kumar. i need a windows 7 pro product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-a-windows-7-pro-product-key/0765b392-c5a3-4624-a9e6-0c12adbc9b5e
  6. i need a windows 7 pro product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i need a windows 7 pro product key: sir i am kumar. i need a windows 7 pro product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-a-windows-7-pro-product-key/0765b392-c5a3-4624-a9e6-0c12adbc9b5e
  7. Can I use Windows 7 Ultimate Product key on Windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I use Windows 7 Ultimate Product key on Windows 10 pro: A few months ago, I upgraded my laptop from Windows 7 to 10 while swapping the HDD for an SSD. In doing so, now my installation of Windows 10 is not activated. Today, I stumbled upon a program called ProduKey and it helped me to find my Windows 7 Ultimate product key because...
  8. Can install and activate Windows 10 Pro using a Windows 7 Pro product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can install and activate Windows 10 Pro using a Windows 7 Pro product key: Hi, Hope someone can help, I have purchased a second-hand PC with and un-activated version of Windows 10 Home. I was given a code to use to activate it which is wrong, it is a server code. My old PC has a valid Windows 7 Pro licence key. I phoned Microsoft and was...
  9. Use Windows 10 Pro Product key to upgrade from Windows 7 Pro

Use Windows 10 Pro Product key to upgrade from Windows 7 Pro: Can I use the Windows 10 Pro pak to upgrade from Windows 7 pro that is currently on my computer ? ***Modified title from: Can I use the Windows 10 Pro pak to upgrade from Windows 7 pro that is currently on my computer ?***...
  10. Can I Use My Windows 7 Pro Key For Win 10 Pro :huh:

Can I Use My Windows 7 Pro Key For Win 10 Pro :huh:: This key I used once before getting windows 10 home same pc so it worked fine when i tried it in normal windows change the code and it upgraded me to pro... (I Used Windows Free Upgrade Download Windows 10 To USB For My ISO Where It Has Every Windows 10 Version There Is...