Windows 10: Can i use windows 10 home for activation of Pro edition

Discus and support Can i use windows 10 home for activation of Pro edition in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have windows 10 home key , but the system is installed with windows 10 pro edition. how can i downgrade... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Manish_007, Jun 25, 2020.

1. Can i use windows 10 home for activation of Pro edition

I have windows 10 home key , but the system is installed with windows 10 pro edition.

how can i downgrade

:)

Manish_007, Jun 25, 2020
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Windows 10 pro edition

Hello Raed,

For us to better assist you with your concern about upgrading to Windows 10 pro edition and how to roll back to Windows 7, we would like to know some additional information first:

• Did you get any error messages or error codes?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

To help you on upgrading your Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro, we suggest that you check this

article
    for information and troubleshooting steps.

You can follow the steps provided below to be able to downgrade to Windows 7:

• Open Settings.
    • Select Update & security.
    • Click Recovery tab.
    • Look for the option to "Go back to Windows 7/8", and click on "Get Started" to begin the process.

Hope it helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, Jun 25, 2020
  3. Activation Windows 10 Pro.

• The copy of Windows 10 you download and upgrade from will correspond with the edition of Windows you have installed, if it does not, this is why you might be experiencing problems activating:

• Windows 7 Starter, Home Basic, Home Premium, Windows 8.0 Core, Windows 8.1 Core
      will install Windows 10 Home

• Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 8.0 Pro, Windows 8.1 Pro
      will install Windows 10 Pro

To find out if you have the right edition installed:

Click Start > Settings > Update & security > Activation > Edition.

If the edition of Windows 10 installed does not correspond with the edition of Windows 7 or Windows 8 you were previously running, then you need to reinstall the right edition.

Step 1: How
    to download official Windows 10 ISO files

Step 2: How to: Perform a clean install of Windows

Andre Da Costa, Jun 25, 2020
  4. Can i use windows 10 home for activation of Pro edition

Windows 10 Activation Error: 0xC004F034

Hi Greg,

This error code is usually caused by a problem with the product key. For better assistance, we would like to clarify how you got the Windows 10 Pro? Is it supplied by a company?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Activation troubleshooter and try activating Windows 10 Pro again. To run the Activation troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Select Activation in the left pane of the window.
    • Click Troubleshoot.

If your Windows 10 Pro is supplied by a company, we recommend that you get in touch with your organization's support for assistance with the activation.

We'll be waiting to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

Can i use windows 10 home for activation of Pro edition

1. Can i use windows 10 home for activation of Pro edition - Similar Threads - home activation Pro

2. can i use windows 10 preinstalled home edition for commercial office use

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    can i use windows 10 preinstalled home edition for commercial office use: can i use windows 10 preinstalled home edition for commercial office use https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-windows-10-preinstalled-home-edition-for/c0ff4825-fd30-4e5c-8ed7-49c1bfe9dfed
  3. can i use windows 10 preinstalled home edition for commercial office use

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i use windows 10 preinstalled home edition for commercial office use: can i use windows 10 preinstalled home edition for commercial office use https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-windows-10-preinstalled-home-edition-for/c0ff4825-fd30-4e5c-8ed7-49c1bfe9dfed
  4. can i use windows 10 preinstalled home edition for commercial office use

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can I use a Windows 10 Home Digital License to activate Windows 10 Pro?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I use a Windows 10 Home Digital License to activate Windows 10 Pro?: Hello, I recently found myself needing to use Hyper-V, a feature which is only available in Windows 10 Pro. I was wondering, if I were to upgrade to windows 10 pro, would I need to buy a separate digital license, or would I just be fine with the one I bought off of the...
  6. activation windows 10 home edition

activation windows 10 home edition: 1. how to activation windows 10 home edition 2. product key windows 10 home edition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-windows-10-home-edition/78786be1-6226-4f8e-88c1-d1aab004a6bb
  7. Downgrading Windows 10 Pro Edition To Home Edition...

Downgrading Windows 10 Pro Edition To Home Edition...: I recently just finished building my dream pc & managed to get Windows 10 on it without any actual "issues". The only thing I didn't realize until later on was that I originally intended to get Windows 10Home edition & instead I have the Windows 10 Pro edition which I don't...
  8. Can I download and activate Windows 10 Home using a Windows 10 Pro key?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I download and activate Windows 10 Home using a Windows 10 Pro key?: submitted by /u/Pizzapeter1998 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dxwkzw/can_i_download_and_activate_windows_10_home_using/
  9. How do I activate my Home edition to Pro?

How do I activate my Home edition to Pro?: I just went thru the microsoft store to buy the upgrade to Pro. I got an email with the order number. How do I activate the Pro? I thought it would happen automatically thru the Microsoft account. It didn't. 128393
  10. can not activate win 10 home edition.

can not activate win 10 home edition.: Good day. I lost my pc during moving to other city, which windows 10 home edition is activated, got new one, I can not remember if it is upgraded to win 10 or I did clean install to new pc, tried to activate recent one with no luck, I tried to reach microsoft support on web...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can i use pro edition activate