Windows 10: Can I use windows 10 home media creation tool for windows 10 core single language?

Discus and support Can I use windows 10 home media creation tool for windows 10 core single language? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Can I use windows 10 home media creation tool for windows 10 core single language?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by mxmxm~, Feb 15, 2019.

1. mxmxm~ Win User

Can I use windows 10 home media creation tool for windows 10 core single language?

Can I use windows 10 home media creation tool for windows 10 core single language?

:)

mxmxm~, Feb 15, 2019

2. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

No, in my language I just have the windows 10 and windows 10 N version. In the standard american version I see windows 10, windows 10 Home Single Language, and windows 10 N.

JeroenBeunckens, Feb 15, 2019
  3. Windows 10 USB boot

Hi there, am not a windows 10 expert. I have a pc in the bedroom on windows 10, I messed up the bootloader trying to fix the xp on that system.

System wont boot, trying to repair via win 10 usb installer.

Downloaded the media creation tool to install windows 10 installer on usb stick. Not compatible with a host of usb sticks I have. Tried the usb sticks that others use, but I think they use rufus; as the media creation tool by win 10 does not detect the usb stick.

So quick question, the win10 machine i am trying to repair the bootloader is a win7 upgraded to win10.
    If i were to use the usb win10 installer to "repair installation" does the version of the iso downloaded via the media creation tool matter?

There is three options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 N

Also is there a step by step instead of using rufus as I want to try an alternative method of creating a usb win 10 installer. Preferably with more compatibility.

System is a asus sabertooth 990 (r2?) with AMD phenom X 6.

Also is there any other software I can load onto the usb that can repair the bootloader easily?
    That would be the ideal alternative. Thanks

TRUELOVE95, Feb 15, 2019
  4. Can I use windows 10 home media creation tool for windows 10 core single language?

Windows 10 Media Creation Tool not working

I recently upgraded from Windows 7 Ultimate OECD x64 to Windows 10 Pro. Everything well well, and quite quickly. I'd now like to create a re-install disk, just in case.

Having read other posts I've download Media Creation Tool for Windows 10. I've then tried to run it. I select "Create installation media for another PC", and then try to set my Language, Edition and Architecture. Language and Architecture are okay, but Edition
    only has Windows 10, Windows 10 Home Single Language and Windows 10 N. There's no Windows 10 Pro. Looking at tutorials for the Media Creation Tool they all show this list to have many more than the 3 options I see.

Any idea what's causing this please.?

I did try to create a Windows 10 disk, just to see what happens. I select ISO file and choose a target location, this gets through the download and then fails on the verify step with error code 0x800700005-0x90002.

Alan A Holmes, Feb 15, 2019
Thema:

1. Can I use windows 10 home media creation tool for windows 10 core single language? - Similar Threads - home media creation

2. windows home media creation tool

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows home media creation tool: Hi, I downloaded windows media creation tool to install the home edition on my laptop which licensed for this version but it keep giving me the windows pro edition instead. where I can get the home edition of windows...
  3. Windows 10 License using Media creation tool

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 License using Media creation tool: Hi, I am using Thinkpad t560 with core i5 and 8GB Ram. This machine has builtin OS Windows 10. I am having some serious issues with my laptop. I tried to reinstall windows using reset pc settings as well as windows 10 update assistant tool, but the issue is persistent....
  4. Windows 10 Media Creation Tool

Windows 10 Media Creation Tool: I'm helping my boyfriend build a PC and he needs Windows 10. So I downloaded the media creation tool. I ran the tool and went through the steps to 'create the media' on a USB drive that is plugged into my laptop. it goes all the way through the loading process this takes a...
  5. Upgrading Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro using the media creation tool

Upgrading Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro using the media creation tool: It is possible I can upgrade my copy of Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro using the Media Creation Tool instead of installing it from the Microsoft Store? Which I did purchase from there. And if so, can I use my current product key that I use for Windows 10 Home to use for...
  6. windows 10 media creation tool

windows 10 media creation tool: I need to reinstall windows 10 home on my daughters laptop. The media creation tool only installs the pro version. How do I force it or get the windows 10 home?...
  7. Core Single Language is the same as Windows 10 Home?

Core Single Language is the same as Windows 10 Home?: Hi! I would like to ask if Windows 10 Core Single Language is the same as Windows 10 Home? I'm planning to install my previous OS (which is the Windows 10 Core Single Language) from Windows 10 Pro. What media creation tool should I use? Thanks :)...
  8. Windows 10 - Media Creation Tool

Windows 10 - Media Creation Tool: Hi everyone, I'm trying to create a Windows 10 ISO file with media creation tool. I digged a little on the web about how can I accomplish that. I've read an answer at one of posts in this forum that it says: "The copy of Windows 10 you download and upgrade from will...
  9. Windows 10 media creation tool

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 media creation tool: Windows 10 media creation tool is still available after the Windows 10 free upgrading program closed? It is very useful to get the right copy of Windows 10 installer. Anyone who are working in Microsoft, please keep this function available all the time. Many thanks. 53503
  10. Using Windows 10 Media Creation tool

Using Windows 10 Media Creation tool: Hello The tech I have been working with told me to download the WMC tool to help straighten out my W10 system. He said I will need a 6 gig flash drive. I downloaded the tool to another computer and it is only a 17 MBT .exe file? Why do I need a 6 gig flash drive for this...