Windows 10: Can I use Windows 10 on 2 devices?

Discus and support Can I use Windows 10 on 2 devices? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have built a new PC and want to redeem a Windows key. On my laptop I have Windows 10, can I somehow transfer it from there to the PC. If so how and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Isi255, Jun 21, 2020.

1. Isi255 Win User

Can I use Windows 10 on 2 devices?

I have built a new PC and want to redeem a Windows key. On my laptop I have Windows 10, can I somehow transfer it from there to the PC. If so how and do you have Windows 10 on both devices?

:)

Isi255, Jun 21, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 21, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 21, 2020
  4. Can I use Windows 10 on 2 devices?

lorraine walsh, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

Can I use Windows 10 on 2 devices?

1. Can I use Windows 10 on 2 devices? - Similar Threads - devices

2. How to lock my stolen laptop if i cannot locate it on find my device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to lock my stolen laptop if i cannot locate it on find my device: My laptop was stolen i can see the location on the map but i can not be able to locate the lock button. I have refreshed several times please help. its hard to contact microsoft support live chat.help...
  3. How to lock my stolen laptop if i cannot locate it on find my device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to lock my stolen laptop if i cannot locate it on find my device: My laptop was stolen i can see the location on the map but i can not be able to locate the lock button. I have refreshed several times please help. its hard to contact microsoft support live chat.help...
  4. How to lock my stolen laptop if i cannot locate it on find my device

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. camera not showing in device manager windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    camera not showing in device manager windows 10: camera not showing in device manager windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-showing-in-device-manager-windows-10/d90008ab-45d4-4f1d-ae58-afcd8ffe89ad
  6. camera not showing in device manager windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    camera not showing in device manager windows 10: camera not showing in device manager windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-showing-in-device-manager-windows-10/d90008ab-45d4-4f1d-ae58-afcd8ffe89ad
  7. camera not showing in device manager windows 10

8. Windows Firweall LOCAL network access from other devices: FIX!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Firweall LOCAL network access from other devices: FIX!: Symptoms: You can see one PC from another device, but you cannot access it. The error I had was 0x80070035 & something along the lines of "network path not found".FIX: Control Panel -> System and Secutiry -> Windows Firewall -> Advanced settings -> Inbound AND Outbound rules...
  9. Windows Firweall LOCAL network access from other devices: FIX!

Windows Firweall LOCAL network access from other devices: FIX!: Symptoms: You can see one PC from another device, but you cannot access it. The error I had was 0x80070035 & something along the lines of "network path not found".FIX: Control Panel -> System and Secutiry -> Windows Firewall -> Advanced settings -> Inbound AND Outbound rules...
  10. Windows Firweall LOCAL network access from other devices: FIX!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing