Windows 10: Can I use windows 11 education at home for personal use?

Discus and support Can I use windows 11 education at home for personal use? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Can I use windows 11 education at home for personal use?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ariq 27, Jan 29, 2022.

1. Ariq 27 Win User

Can I use windows 11 education at home for personal use?

:)

Ariq 27, Jan 29, 2022
  2. Kari Win User

Windows 10 Education Pro

I've not had an opportunity to test Pro Education edition yet but I am running normal Education on a Hyper-V virtual machine and on dual boot with Pro on a laptop. Basically Education is exactly as Enterprise, meant for domain or Azure AD use. Main differences when compared to Pro are missing Cortana and no possibility to use Microsoft account as initial user account when setting up Windows, although when selecting initial user as local domain user a normal local account will be created which can then be switched to a Microsoft account instead of joining a domain.

Native Windows apps in Windows 10 Education edition are the same than in Pro edition, Cortana being the only exception.

If you already have setup Windows 10 Pro on your machines with a customised image I can see no benefits in doing the job again deploying an almost similar OS. This is of course only my personal subjective opinion based on what I know at the moment; I have no knowledge or insight about what additional features (see highlighted part in quote below) Pro Education might be and if they would be reason enough to upgrade to Pro Education.

Quote from https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/...tion-customers:

3. Karla Alm Win User
    Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Jan 29, 2022
  4. Can I use windows 11 education at home for personal use?

Windows Education Issue

Are you have Windows 10 Education installed?

To find out if you have the right edition installed:

Click Start > Settings > Update & security > Activation > Edition.

If you don't have the right edition installed, you will need to download and install it.

Step 1:

Download Windows 10 Education ISO files

If you attend a college or university, your institution might provide you with the Education edition of Windows 10. If you are only provided with a license (product key), you can download the .ISO file from the Microsoft Download Academic Products website.

Go to the following link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/vlacademicISO

Can I use windows 11 education at home for personal use? 9b4ebea7-eec2-4952-bf58-fc24a900ff8a.png

Scroll down then enter your Windows 10 Education product key, then click verify

Can I use windows 11 education at home for personal use? 4b50baf3-7735-4510-a5df-60c21b90e0cf.png

Step 2: Create a bootable copy:

Step 3: perform a clean install:

Andre Da Costa, Jan 29, 2022
Thema:

1. Can I use windows 11 education at home for personal use? - Similar Threads - education home personal

2. By using this license can i activate windows 11 education on my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    By using this license can i activate windows 11 education on my pc: How can i know if my account has a licence which can activate windows 11 education https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/by-using-this-license-can-i-activate-windows-11/5c447f76-7fba-412d-9f16-511a57f2a431
  3. Any Issues Using Windows 11 Pro for Home/Personal Use

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any Issues Using Windows 11 Pro for Home/Personal Use: I recently purchased a laptop with Windows 11 Home Edition. I am thinking of upgrading to Windows 11 Pro just because I'm more familiar with the Pro edition. Would there be any issues/disadvantages using the Pro edition for non-business, personal use? Any reason not to...
  4. Any Issues Using Windows 11 Pro for Home/Personal Use

Any Issues Using Windows 11 Pro for Home/Personal Use: I recently purchased a laptop with Windows 11 Home Edition. I am thinking of upgrading to Windows 11 Pro just because I'm more familiar with the Pro edition. Would there be any issues/disadvantages using the Pro edition for non-business, personal use? Any reason not to...
  5. Can I use windows 11 education at home for personal use?

Can I use windows 11 education at home for personal use?: Can I use windows 11 education at home for personal use? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-windows-11-education-at-home-for/e37cdcb2-f4d0-4ccb-aee8-8402d5270cd2
  6. Can I use Windows 11 Paint for commercial video education use?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use Windows 11 Paint for commercial video education use?: I am teaching online, and is commercial use ,commonly i use paint to write and teach. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-windows-11-paint-for-commercial-video/074d509c-d9cc-4c38-ab99-ddc3d272e138
  7. Can I use Windows 11 Paint for commercial video education use?

Can I use Windows 11 Paint for commercial video education use?: I am teaching online, and is commercial use ,commonly i use paint to write and teach. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-windows-11-paint-for-commercial-video/074d509c-d9cc-4c38-ab99-ddc3d272e138
  8. Can I use a Windows 10 education product key on Windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I use a Windows 10 education product key on Windows 10 home: I installed Windows 10 Home but I input product keys for Windows 10 Education. Does it create any problem? Actually, I am facing laptop auto sleep issue with my Windows. Is it a related problem?...
  9. windows 10 education for at home use

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows 10 education for at home use: is there any way the school can see my device? can they monitor it? control it? see my activity? i know its better than the pro edition, but if the school has any form of connection with the device running education edition, then i will just get home or pro submitted by...
  10. Can I use Window 10 education for commerical use?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I use Window 10 education for commerical use?: I am able to log in with my university credentials at onthehub.com. I have read that onthehub is a legitimate Microsoft website that allows students to get one Microsoft Windows 10 Education key for free, for one computer. Getting it free is great, and so is the fact that...