Windows 10: Can I use windows movie maker for commercial use

Discus and support Can I use windows movie maker for commercial use in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Can I use windows movie maker for commercial use like uploading it to YouTube and monetise it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Suki Skippy, Mar 31, 2023.

1. Can I use windows movie maker for commercial use

Can I use windows movie maker for commercial use like uploading it to YouTube and monetise it?

:)

Suki Skippy, Mar 31, 2023
  2. AndreePin Win User

Windows Movie Maker

Hi,

To get a better grasp of your Windows Movie Maker's issue, kindly provide the following:

• The version of your Windows Movie Maker.
    • Troubleshooting steps already provided.
    In the meantime, if you have purchased or downloaded the said app from our Windows Store, I suggest that you try and run our troubleshooter by clicking this
    link.

I'll keep an eye out for your reply.

AndreePin, Mar 31, 2023
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Windows Movie Maker not recognizing .avi files

Hi Matthew,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

We would suggest you to repair the Windows Live Movie Maker and check.

Follow the below steps to repair Windows Live Movie Maker.

• Type appwiz.cpl in the search box and hit Enter.
    • Right click Windows Essentials 2012 and select repair.
    Hope this information helps.

Arul_D, Mar 31, 2023
  4. Can I use windows movie maker for commercial use

Windows Movie Maker

Hi Lorna,

As you are facing issue with Windows Movie Maker, I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to repair Windows Movie Maker and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Key, type Control Panel
      and select the same from the list.
    • Under Programs, click Uninstall a Program.
    • Locate Windows Live Essential then click
      Uninstall/Change.
    • When a window appears, select Repair all Windows Live programs.
    • Restart your computer after the repair.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 31, 2023
Thema:

Can I use windows movie maker for commercial use

1. Can I use windows movie maker for commercial use - Similar Threads - movie maker commercial

2. Can I use miscroft cilpchamp for commercial use?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I use miscroft cilpchamp for commercial use?: Can I make videos from Microsoft clipchamp for commercial use like using the templates and effects etc? Or not? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-miscroft-cilpchamp-for-commercial-use/d552142b-26e5-4b05-8e8c-7830e206a730
  3. Can I use windows movie maker for commercial use

Can I use windows movie maker for commercial use: Can I use windows movie maker for commercial use like uploading it to YouTube and monetise it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-windows-movie-maker-for-commercial-use/d0a5bbcb-5438-488d-8fd0-324bac830d82
  4. Can I use windows for commercial use as an individual?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I use windows for commercial use as an individual?: I am a student and unemployed, please can I use my PC with windows 10 pre-installed and activated for making graphic designs using free application softwares and materials for people or to promote my own low profit generating startup to make small earnings for myself?Please...
  5. Can I use windows for commercial use as an individual?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use windows for commercial use as an individual?: I am a student and unemployed, please can I use my PC with windows 10 pre-installed and activated for making graphic designs using free application softwares and materials for people or to promote my own low profit generating startup to make small earnings for myself?Please...
  6. Can I use windows for commercial use as an individual?

7. Can I use windows for commercial use not as an individual?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I use windows for commercial use not as an individual?: I am a student and unemployed, please can I use my PC with windows 10 pre-installed and activated for making graphic designs using free application softwares and materials for people or to promote my own low profit generating startup to make small earnings for myself?Please...
  8. Can I use windows for commercial use not as an individual?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use windows for commercial use not as an individual?: I am a student and unemployed, please can I use my PC with windows 10 pre-installed and activated for making graphic designs using free application softwares and materials for people or to promote my own low profit generating startup to make small earnings for myself?Please...
  9. Can I use windows for commercial use not as an individual?

10. I am using Movie Maker in Windows 10.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am using Movie Maker in Windows 10.: It's working fine, except when I trim a video and run the preview I get a black screen where the trim has been made. How do I delete the trimmed portion?...