Windows 10: Can i use xbox one gift cards to buy games from the microsft dtore?

Discus and support Can i use xbox one gift cards to buy games from the microsft dtore? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Can I use xbox giftcards on the Microsoft store? I want to buy Forza Horizon 4 on PC because I dont have an Xbox and I dont want to use my credit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SotirisVamvatiras, Dec 29, 2018.

1. Can i use xbox one gift cards to buy games from the microsft dtore?

Can I use xbox giftcards on the Microsoft store? I want to buy Forza Horizon 4 on PC because I dont have an Xbox and I dont want to use my credit card.Will the xbox gift cards work in the microsoft windows store? Can i use xbox one gift cards to buy games from the microsft dtore? 9c842aa4-8f01-4b1b-970d-be44d03ac065?upload=true.png

:)

SotirisVamvatiras, Dec 29, 2018

2. Are you able to use a Xbox Gift Card to pay for games and DLC's on Xbox360

NOTE: About Xbox 360

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am confused by one thing on the Xbox gift card info page and it is that it says
    • You can’t use the Xbox gift card to purchase content from the Xbox 360 Marketplace or Xbox 360 content on the Xbox One.
    So if I wanted to buy a game, say Goat Simulator, could I do it on the marketplace? Or will I need to buy it off of the Xbox website, then download the game onto the Xbox. Please answer as I don't want to waste $25 and not be able to get a game and its DLC's
    (Game= $10 Every DLC=$5) On Xbox 360

AssailantOfAll, Dec 29, 2018
  3. Can you buy games in windows phone 7 using an xbox digital gift card?

No, you won't be able to buy apps or games for windows phone with an xbox digital gift card.

Julie fka profjulie, Dec 29, 2018
  4. Brombles Win User

Can i use xbox one gift cards to buy games from the microsft dtore?

Xbox gift cards

I went to the shows to BUY an Xbox gift card but accidently bought an Xbox live membership card is there away that i could make my membership card into a gift card?

***Post moved by the moderator to appropriate forum category.***

Brombles, Dec 29, 2018
Thema:

Can i use xbox one gift cards to buy games from the microsft dtore?

1. Can i use xbox one gift cards to buy games from the microsft dtore? - Similar Threads - xbox gift cards

2. xbox gift card

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    xbox gift card: I purchased a xbox gift card through dell and now I have $100 microsoft credit attached to my account??? This was supposed to be a gift!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-gift-card/a79f880e-210a-4a6e-8abb-6cdeac536233
  3. Can I use a Microsoft gift Card to buy a realm?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use a Microsoft gift Card to buy a realm?: I just got Java edition on my pc and need to put a debit card in for a realm, and was planning on using a visa gift card. However, the Mojang website would not accept it. Can I buy a Microsoft gift card and use it to pay for the realm?...
  4. xbox Gift Card

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    xbox Gift Card: I redeemed an Xbox gift card on the Microsoft Store. I am trying to change my Xbox gamertag but it is not coming up as a payment option. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-gift-card/dafe6f6c-f4cd-41f8-8f40-854c76b6337b
  5. Xbox gift card

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Xbox gift card: Xbox gift card https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-gift-card/3a5e4775-5333-4a06-9868-1453a616a6ad
  6. Buying with gift card.

Buying with gift card.: I got a gift card for $10.00 USD. But I realized I cannot buy anything that I want with it. I am wondering if I could buy a gift card with that money and give it to my friend who can actually use it?...
  7. Buying with gift cards

Buying with gift cards: I have a question about gift cards. On the buy a gift card web page there's a question that reads "are there any limits to the amount of gift card value that can be spent per day? Yes, you can redeem gift cards to your Microsoft account of up to a total of AU$1,000 on any...
  8. Xbox Gift Card

Xbox Gift Card: Hi Guys,I am planning to buy Minecraft soon.& Because I don't have any creditcard/debit card I have a idea to buy xbox gift card and then redeem it on the Microsoft account.And today,I found app named "Bigcash" That app can give you coins by watching video,and do others.Also...
  9. Using gift cards to buy laptop

Using gift cards to buy laptop: Is it possible to use xbox gift cards to buy a laptop from the UK Microsoft store? I have seen a HP laptop at a good price but can get it a little cheaper using gift cards CDKEYS only allows 5 to be bought at a time but cannot see if restrictions also exist to the amount of...
  10. Xbox Gift Card On A Microsoft Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Gift Card On A Microsoft Game: I accidently bought a xbox gift card for my son (because that's what im used to doing) instead of a Microsoft gift card. He's playing World of Warships, can I use the xbox gift card on the Microsoft game? its not on xbox only online. I have not redeemed, the card yet although...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cna you use xbox gift cerd with sea of tuieves

2. xbox gift card