Windows 10: Can I used the same windows 10 key twice?

Discus and support Can I used the same windows 10 key twice? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My original boot drive died so I have to buy a new one. Can I use my old key on a new drive? It will be in the same PC. submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/JaquariousLaFonte, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Can I used the same windows 10 key twice?

My original boot drive died so I have to buy a new one. Can I use my old key on a new drive? It will be in the same PC.

submitted by /u/JaquariousLaFonte
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/JaquariousLaFonte, Mar 30, 2020

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Mar 30, 2020
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Mar 30, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Can I used the same windows 10 key twice?

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 30, 2020
Thema:

Can I used the same windows 10 key twice?

1. Can I used the same windows 10 key twice? - Similar Threads - used same key

2. Accidently Used the same windows key twice on my pc, won't this cause issues?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidently Used the same windows key twice on my pc, won't this cause issues?: My time is delayed now, my xbox game bar is weird and wont update and my location is some random house. Please tell me what I can do about this. Most of the windows apps were able to instal with no problems....
  3. CAN I INSTALL WINDOWS IN SSD ON SAME DEVICE USING THE SAME PRODUCT KEY

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    CAN I INSTALL WINDOWS IN SSD ON SAME DEVICE USING THE SAME PRODUCT KEY: Recently , I bought a new ssd , i have original windows installed in my hdd , so can I install the windows on ssd using the same product key that of in hdd? Is it possible , and both hdd and ssd are in same device , plz help...
  4. Can i use the same product key in the same pc?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can i use the same product key in the same pc?: Hello so I need to redownload windows beacause of some problem now im wondering if i can use the same product key for the same laptop and i already have my bootable media....
  5. Using the same product key twice?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Using the same product key twice?: I've been thinking of making a new PC using Windows 10. I have a laptop that was once running Windows 7, but then got the free update to Windows 10 a couple years ago. Would I be able to transfer the Windows 10 key to a different computer and make it activated? If so, how?...
  6. can you use the same product key to reinstall windows 10?

can you use the same product key to reinstall windows 10?: so my computer got stuck in the mode where everything is deleted and you have to reinstall windows, and this product key was used on this computer to install windows originally, can i use it again? submitted by /u/Africa1By1Toto [link] [comments]...
  7. Can I re-use the same key on the same computer when reinstalling Windows 10?

Can I re-use the same key on the same computer when reinstalling Windows 10?: Hello. I got my key as a gift ~2 years ago Home edition. I need to downgrade my Windows 10 build to the very old one. I know what I'm doing and I don't have a system restore point because I didn't even have this build installed. So, can I use the same key on the same PC...
  8. Accidentally used the same windows disc twice

Accidentally used the same windows disc twice: So i was just installing windows on a virtual machine but i wasnt thinking and used the disc for that VM. Now my windows says that it isnt genuine. Is there anything i can do?...
  9. Can I use the same Windows 10 Key for a fresh install?

Can I use the same Windows 10 Key for a fresh install?: So currently I'm having an issue with the CoD Modern Warfare game crashing and giving me a "DirectX encountered an unrecoverable error" message. I've tried a a lot of "fixes" in my research and at this point I'm thinking about just doing a fresh install of Windows 10. I even...
  10. Can I upgrade the same pc to windows 10 twice?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I upgrade the same pc to windows 10 twice?: Ok so my pc came with oem windows 7 home on it and when windows 10 was released as the free upgrade i jumped on that bandwagon. I've been using it ever since but I've been longing for windows 10 pro for a while. Microsoft want to charge me £99 for a pro upgrade from the store...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can you use the same key to activate twice the windows