Windows 10: Can I used this 1990s style computer case in the picture to build a New Windows 10 Gaming PC?

Discus and support Can I used this 1990s style computer case in the picture to build a New Windows 10 Gaming PC? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This is talking about if I can use the 1990s style computer case in the picture below to build a New Windows 10 Gaming PC with 64 GB RAM, 2 TB Hard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ThomasWoolum_1830, Dec 15, 2018.

1. Can I used this 1990s style computer case in the picture to build a New Windows 10 Gaming PC?

This is talking about if I can use the 1990s style computer case in the picture below to build a New Windows 10 Gaming PC with 64 GB RAM, 2 TB Hard Drive, 1 TB Solid State Drive, BD-ROM & CD/DVD-RW Combo Drive, 3 1/2 inch floppy drive, 8th Generation Intel Core i9 Chip with 3.5 GHz, & etc. converted from an Old 1990s Style Windows 98/DOS Gaming PC with a Pentium (R) MMX Technology chip with 233 MHz, 64 MB RAM, 10 GB Hard Drive, CD-RW Drive, OcTek Rhino 15+ Motherboard, & etc. or not.

Can I used this 1990s style computer case in the picture to build a New Windows 10 Gaming PC? 66059957-b60a-4070-ad88-de41736d4787?upload=true.jpg

:)

ThomasWoolum_1830, Dec 15, 2018
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Dec 15, 2018
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Dec 15, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Can I used this 1990s style computer case in the picture to build a New Windows 10 Gaming PC?

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 15, 2018
Thema:

Can I used this 1990s style computer case in the picture to build a New Windows 10 Gaming PC?

1. Can I used this 1990s style computer case in the picture to build a New Windows 10 Gaming PC? - Similar Threads - used 1990s style

2. Im building a brand new gaming pc, and was wondering if its possible to use the windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im building a brand new gaming pc, and was wondering if its possible to use the windows...: See above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-building-a-brand-new-gaming-pc-and-was/8176d19f-1234-4248-a1f5-8f8d14fad3fb
  3. Im building a brand new gaming pc, and was wondering if its possible to use the windows...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Im building a brand new gaming pc, and was wondering if its possible to use the windows...: See above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-building-a-brand-new-gaming-pc-and-was/8176d19f-1234-4248-a1f5-8f8d14fad3fb
  4. I bought a windows 11 license for a new pc build can I use it for windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a windows 11 license for a new pc build can I use it for windows 10: I purchased a windows 11 license via a USB drive from newegg. It turns out that some of my software wont run on windows 11 and needs windows 10 can I use my usb drive to get windows 10 activated?...
  5. I bought a windows 11 license for a new pc build can I use it for windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought a windows 11 license for a new pc build can I use it for windows 10: I purchased a windows 11 license via a USB drive from newegg. It turns out that some of my software wont run on windows 11 and needs windows 10 can I use my usb drive to get windows 10 activated?...
  6. Building a new pc, can I transfer license?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Building a new pc, can I transfer license?: I am building a completely new pc. I have a digital license and its a volume license as well. Does this mean that if I use a bootable usb stick, I will be able to transfer the license as I normally would?...
  7. Building a New Gaming PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Building a New Gaming PC: Trying to install Windows 10 on new gaming PC. I created a bootable Windows 10 USB drive off of my Mac and believe I followed all setup correctly. But keep getting a "Reboot and Select Proper Boot Device" I have tried to follow all different types of troubleshooting and...
  8. Building a new PC, can I use my Win 8.1 key to activate Win 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Building a new PC, can I use my Win 8.1 key to activate Win 10?: I have this PC I am using right now and has Windows 8.1 installed, but I am giving that PC away to my sister and I am building a new PC in a week and I am wondering if I HAVE to buy Windows 10, or if I can use my Windows 8.1 key even tho it is in use. submitted by...
  9. Building a New Gaming Computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Building a New Gaming Computer: So it's been a while since I've made a computer myself so I don't really know what's good or not. A while ago I asked a mate of mine who's a bit more up to date with computer parts to pick some out for me Link: PCPartPicker Although I do trust him to an extent, I...
  10. Can this OS be moved to a new build computer?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can this OS be moved to a new build computer?: I want to move the OS (Win 10 pro) from an older computer to a new build. The sys. started as a Win 7 full retail sys. Then was updated Win 8 / 8.1. Then updated to Win 10. Can someone say if this can be moved and then activated? Thanks, . 64053