Windows 10: Can I view Magazine subscribed to on IPad on my Windows Laptop?

Discus and support Can I view Magazine subscribed to on IPad on my Windows Laptop? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have recently subscribed to a magazine on my IPad, is it possible to view this Magazine on my Windows 10 Laptop. 63665 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Trytofixit12671, Sep 13, 2016.

1. Can I view Magazine subscribed to on IPad on my Windows Laptop?

I have recently subscribed to a magazine on my IPad, is it possible to view this Magazine on my Windows 10 Laptop.

:)

Trytofixit12671, Sep 13, 2016
  2. mrbill666 Win User

Do we have place to get and store things like our Magazine Subscriptions

On my iPad and iPhone there was a iBooks type things to keep all my magazine subscriptions on the shelf. Is there an App or place for these type of things....monthly subscriptions or books. I know and have Kindle app....but need one for the magazine
    subs

mrbill666, Sep 13, 2016
  3. hinhhue Win User
    Economist App for Windows 10

I got exact problem as yours! I have just purchased the surface 3, subscribed the magazine and downloaded the economist app to my surface 3 from the windows store! Nothing works! I will return the surface 3 and forget about windows 10!

hinhhue, Sep 13, 2016
  4. EdTittel Win User

Can I view Magazine subscribed to on IPad on my Windows Laptop?

You might try visiting the magazine's website and see if they include information about a Windows app, or provide instructions for viewing their publication through Windows. If you want to identify the publication, that might help willing parties (like yours truly) to investigate further on your behalf.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Sep 14, 2016
Thema:

Can I view Magazine subscribed to on IPad on my Windows Laptop?

1. Can I view Magazine subscribed to on IPad on my Windows Laptop? - Similar Threads - view Magazine subscribed

2. How can I re-subscribe for a Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I re-subscribe for a Microsoft account?: My name is Tameka Comer/Ford. I am having a problem with re-subscribing. Its not allowing me to put in a password, the pin is rejected as well. It continues to ask me for a passkey. It says the smiley face is not available, nor a pin code. At one point I did have a personal...
  3. Windows magazine services crash my system

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows magazine services crash my system: So, after three hours of trubleshooting I've found out that leaving it on crashes Windows the second I log in. Bad thing is: MS Store stopped installing and updating stuff. How does it crash? For me it looks like every time it loads, system not the computer restarts itself....
  4. Magazin Microsoft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Magazin Microsoft: Buna ziua , Am avut descarcaturi de la Microsoft Solitaire Colection . Am șters-o din greseală , și acum cand vreau sa o obtin din nou , mă trimite la a deschide Microsoft Store , unde se cauta am așteptat și o ora și nu se deschide . Ce trebuie să fac să pot obține...
  5. Microsoft magazin

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft magazin: Buna ziua , Am avut descarcată aplicația Microsoft Solitaire Colection . Am șters-o din greseală , și acum cand vreau sa o obtin din nou , mă trimite la a deschide Microsoft Store , unde se caută am așteptat și o ora și nu se deschide . Ce trebuie să fac să pot obține...
  6. how can i share the screen of my ipad pro with my laptop *windows 10*?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how can i share the screen of my ipad pro with my laptop *windows 10*?: submitted by /u/Unknown3Fortune1Rye [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eys3od/how_can_i_share_the_screen_of_my_ipad_pro_with_my/
  7. i can't sign into to the magazines i subscribe to. i get the message to allow them in, i...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i can't sign into to the magazines i subscribe to. i get the message to allow them in, i...: see above. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-sign-into-to-the-magazines-i-subscribe-to-i/9bf9d510-7b0a-4507-87b3-0e157e137507
  8. Redmond Magazine

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Redmond Magazine: Just discovered REDMOND MAGAZINE, its a must for all Windows people some great articles fascinating and educational https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/redmond-magazine/5fcd6af4-f23d-49e6-82ea-3f91e3d70789"
  9. How can I read books or magazine on my surface pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I read books or magazine on my surface pro: How can I read books or magazine on my surface pro? ***Modified title from: Downloading*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-read-books-or-magazine-on-my-surface-pro/ac2b77ad-3b11-4407-8e8a-196f0b1c00a9
  10. Why no books or magazines?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why no books or magazines?: Would have thought there would be a slew of new books and magazines in stores by now. Have only seen one book, "Windows 10 for Dummies". Haven't seen Win 10 on the cover of any magazines. I know it has only been a month, but usually there are a lot of stuff out by now. I know...