Windows 10: Can I watch the photos stored on the laptop through my Apple TV?

Discus and support Can I watch the photos stored on the laptop through my Apple TV? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Can I watch the photos stored on the laptop through my Apple TV? I use Dell laptop running Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Michelle Woodstonn, Jun 8, 2019.

1. Can I watch the photos stored on the laptop through my Apple TV?

Can I watch the photos stored on the laptop through my Apple TV? I use Dell laptop running Windows 10

:)

Michelle Woodstonn, Jun 8, 2019

2. Connecting Windows 10 Laptop to Apple tv over wifi

Hi Abdul,

Thanks for the reply.

I didn't upgrade Windows, new laptop had Windows 10 installed.

I have followed these steps but no luck, driver softwares were upto date so no upgrade done here.

I will tell you the whole story. I was watching movie on Windows Store & wanted to stream move to apple tv, but there was no option.

I think I can connect iTunes to Apple TV & stream itunes videos to apple tv.

So the issue is how to stream movies/videos (outside itunes) to apple tv?

Some Google searches results indicated that there are known issues with Windows 10 & Apple TV connectivity & I may need to download some external software for this.

Do you have any other suggestion?

Thx

Arvi

ArvindBagla, Jun 8, 2019
  3. Connecting Windows 10 Laptop to Apple tv over wifi

Hi

I have recently bought an HP Spectre x360 laptop that has Windows 10 installed.

I cant connect it to Apple TV , I was able to do it with my old laptop which had Windows 7 installed.

I want to be able to watch youtube videos on TV, like search for them on this laptop & then connect laptop to Apple Tv which is connected to my HD TV.

Any suggestions to have wifi connection between laptop & apple tv & stream videos?

FYI- both laptop & apple tv are connected to the same wifi network.

thank you

Arvi

ArvindBagla, Jun 8, 2019
  4. Can I watch the photos stored on the laptop through my Apple TV?

Sending photos from Windows 10 to Apple TV. Is there a way?

Hi Paul,

Upon checking from my end, it seems that you can only access your photos from the PC using Apple TV is if the photos are stored in cloud storage. For further assistance, I suggest that you contact Apple support to find out other options.

Best regards.

Patricia Yu, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

Can I watch the photos stored on the laptop through my Apple TV?

1. Can I watch the photos stored on the laptop through my Apple TV? - Similar Threads - watch photos stored

2. How can I connect my laptop to my TV

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I connect my laptop to my TV: My HP laptop running Windows 11 has a completely broken screen. I attempted to connect it to my TV in order to use it as a monitor to transfer data to my new laptop, but unfortunately, it did not work. Can someone please provide assistance with this issue? I would greatly...
  3. How can I watch my purchased movie on my LG smart TV?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I watch my purchased movie on my LG smart TV?: I purchased a Lionsgate movie Gamer from the Microsoft Movies and TV store, but Lionsgate doesn't participate in the Movies Anywhere app. How can I watch my purchased movie on my LG smart TV?...
  4. How can I watch my purchased movie on my LG smart TV?

How can I watch my purchased movie on my LG smart TV?: I purchased a Lionsgate movie Gamer from the Microsoft Movies and TV store, but Lionsgate doesn't participate in the Movies Anywhere app. How can I watch my purchased movie on my LG smart TV?...
  5. Apple tv app not downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apple tv app not downloading: I got a new computer recently. It has windows 10 professional xps15. I'm trying to download the apple tv app. however, it won't work. When I click install a message pop-ups that says It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...
  6. Apple tv app not downloading

Apple tv app not downloading: I got a new computer recently. It has windows 10 professional xps15. I'm trying to download the apple tv app. however, it won't work. When I click install a message pop-ups that says It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...
  7. Intermittent sound issues watching movie through HDMI connection to TV

in Windows 10 Support
    Intermittent sound issues watching movie through HDMI connection to TV: Gents I watch downloaded movies on TV through my Asus netbook and VLC media player......I use the HDMI connection and after a period of time (can be 10 minutes or longer) the sound becomes distorted....if I then open my netbook it clears it only to repeat later so I just keep...
  8. Can u watch Blu-ray on laptop on ur TV? I have laptop & TV+PowerDVD17

in Windows 10 Support
    Can u watch Blu-ray on laptop on ur TV? I have laptop & TV+PowerDVD17: I have a laptop with an external pioneer USB Blu-ray drive and PowerDVD17. I have had the hardware for a while, but had not had a movie to try it out with. I got Logan's Run for Christmas, the Sci-Fi movie. I had my TV connected to the HDMI output of my laptop and could not...
  9. watch netflix on tv from my laptop using cables?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    watch netflix on tv from my laptop using cables?: How do I use my TV as a display using my PC and cables? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/watch-netflix-on-tv-from-my-laptop-using-cables/fbb7442a-a8b9-4182-bf9e-3326d3f65683
  10. What Software do I need to watch TV (through cable) on my laptop

What Software do I need to watch TV (through cable) on my laptop: Hello All! I've recently updated to Windows 10 x64 on a Toshiba Satellite A665-11T laptop. It features a TV Tuner Card and I was using Windows Media Center to watch TV. Now with WMC no longer available on Win10, what software should I use? I have found various posts about WMC...