Windows 10: Can i3 2328m run windows 11

Discus and support Can i3 2328m run windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My laptop has 4 Gb ram,500 GB hdd with i3 2328m processor and intell hd 3000 igpuIt has secure boot and UEFI but not tpm 2.0Is it possible to run... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KNIGHT-DT ., Apr 18, 2024.

1. Can i3 2328m run windows 11

My laptop has 4 Gb ram,500 GB hdd with i3 2328m processor and intell hd 3000 igpuIt has secure boot and UEFI but not tpm 2.0Is it possible to run windows 11 . If no then please tell me a possible solution to make it run

:)

KNIGHT-DT ., Apr 18, 2024
  2. Nj Jt Win User

Can the machine with CPU i3-2328M ugraded to Windows 10?

Will upgrading to windows 10 affects performance? Do you have any performance problem when running windows 10 using i3 2328M?

Nj Jt, Apr 18, 2024
  3. windows 11 not supported on i3- 7100u

Hi Dave,

I have a intel NUC with a core i3 7100U cpu. If I check the list of approved cpu's my cpu is on That list.

Why can't i upgrade to win 11

Familie van der Waard, Apr 18, 2024
  4. Can i3 2328m run windows 11

Can the machine with CPU i3-2350M be upgrade to Windows 10?

Hi

I am running Windows 7(Home Basic)-64 bit with 2nd Gen i3-2328M on my
    Lenovo G580 which i would like to upgrade to Windows 10 (Home).So,I m also confused regarding drivers specially
    Audio and Touchpad and my processor
    2nd Generation i3(Sandy Bridge) will be supported with W10 without any issues

Microsoft Tech's

Please Clearify

ManishLakhera(mac), Apr 18, 2024
Thema:

Can i3 2328m run windows 11

1. Can i3 2328m run windows 11 - Similar Threads - 2328m run

2. Indexing issue after windows 11 update,in services windows search was disabled in run as...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Indexing issue after windows 11 update,in services windows search was disabled in run as...: Indexing not working after windows 11 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/indexing-issue-after-windows-11-updatein-services/10435c2f-90ae-4a18-9b50-fbb64e8af91b
  3. Indexing issue after windows 11 update,in services windows search was disabled in run as...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Indexing issue after windows 11 update,in services windows search was disabled in run as...: Indexing not working after windows 11 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/indexing-issue-after-windows-11-updatein-services/10435c2f-90ae-4a18-9b50-fbb64e8af91b
  4. How do I let certain apps run for a standard account on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I let certain apps run for a standard account on windows 10?: Hi so basically the issue I am running is that I want the standard account to be allowed to play fortnite however it requires me to input the pin for the admin to access the anti cheat I was wondering is there a way to just allow this program to have default access...
  5. How do I let certain apps run for a standard account on windows 10?

How do I let certain apps run for a standard account on windows 10?: Hi so basically the issue I am running is that I want the standard account to be allowed to play fortnite however it requires me to input the pin for the admin to access the anti cheat I was wondering is there a way to just allow this program to have default access...
  6. How do I let certain apps run for a standard account on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Computer running slow, problems with opening apps and files, along with battery depleting...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer running slow, problems with opening apps and files, along with battery depleting...: A few weeks ago, I got into cinematography. I first noticed problems then. I moved a 40 GB file from an SD card onto my laptop. The icons on my desktop were freaking out and changing, flashing error messages then showing no problems at all. I deleted some an unused app that...
  8. Computer running slow, problems with opening apps and files, along with battery depleting...

Computer running slow, problems with opening apps and files, along with battery depleting...: A few weeks ago, I got into cinematography. I first noticed problems then. I moved a 40 GB file from an SD card onto my laptop. The icons on my desktop were freaking out and changing, flashing error messages then showing no problems at all. I deleted some an unused app that...
  9. My computer don’t run proper way due to hard disk issue. When I attached cable in hard disk...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My computer don’t run proper way due to hard disk issue. When I attached cable in hard disk...: My computer don’t run proper way due to hard disk issue. When I attached cable in hard disk slot, windows don’t open. It shows only loading and preparing automatic repair on the screen. Again when it removes from the hard disk and turned to SDD, it will open as windows...
  10. Can i3 2328m run windows 11

Can i3 2328m run windows 11: My laptop has 4 Gb ram,500 GB hdd with i3 2328m processor and intell hd 3000 igpuIt has secure boot and UEFI but not tpm 2.0Is it possible to run windows 11 . If no then please tell me a possible solution to make it run...