Windows 10: CAN ICHANG CONTANAS name

Discus and support CAN ICHANG CONTANAS name in Cortana to solve the problem; chanes contana name https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-ichang-contanas-name/66b09bfe-e264-4139-ba04-a954f54a02b6" Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Joaquim & Lynnie, Oct 30, 2018.

1. CAN ICHANG CONTANAS name

chanes contana name

:)

Joaquim & Lynnie, Oct 30, 2018

2. CAN ICHANG CONTANAS name

Can you provide some more information about the problem? Do you want to change the name of Cortana?

Vijay_Verma, Oct 30, 2018
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    CAN ICHANG CONTANAS name

Hi Joaquim

Sorry you cannot change the name of Cortana, that is set permanently, there is not even a registry hack that can do that . . .

DaveM121, Oct 30, 2018
  4. CAN ICHANG CONTANAS name

Contana

After downloading Contana,I have list all the Apps I cannot open Excel, even my files in downloads or open Nero .I'm sure all my files are lost

francischeung, Oct 30, 2018
Thema:

CAN ICHANG CONTANAS name

1. CAN ICHANG CONTANAS name - Similar Threads - ICHANG CONTANAS name

2. keyboard not is working in text boxs, ie. contana search and password text box.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    keyboard not is working in text boxs, ie. contana search and password text box.: Hi all Iam using windows 10 os in my hp laptop,Suddenly from today Iam not able to enter my password for connecting to my wifi. My keyboard is working fine and i have checked it in notepad. This is also happening for the windows search box...
  3. Contana SEarch & File Explore Font TYPE Change

in Cortana
    Contana SEarch & File Explore Font TYPE Change: After the .NET Framework 3.5 & 4.8 update, File Explorer fonts changed and can not be changed back to their previous settings. I followed all of the posted recommendations and nothing works. The registry entries look correct. Also, Windows seems to switch between the...
  4. How can i change folders name to extension names?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can i change folders name to extension names?: So i have a folder with over 300 files which have the wrong names but in each folder there are .mod files which are the correct names, changing them 1 by 1 takes way too long, so is there a way to rename them to the correct name in a bulk? submitted by /u/MK_Madness...
  5. Contana. Cài đặt Cortana tiếng Việt?

in Cortana
    Contana. Cài đặt Cortana tiếng Việt?: Tôi cần Cortana hoạt động được trên ngôn ngữ Tiếng Việt Nam của tôi? Có thể Cortana không thể hoạt động trên ngôn ngữ Tiếng Việt Nam. Với mong muốn Windows không lạc hậu, mà ngày càng thân thiện hơn. Cá nhân tôi nghĩ rằng Cortana cần gần gũi hơn, thông minh hơn. Hiện tại...
  6. I cant hear Contana

in Cortana
    I cant hear Contana: I cant hear Cotona https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-hear-contana/36534140-6696-44b1-969e-5ef413125f28"
  7. Must Reset Contana after every boot up before I can use the search box

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Must Reset Contana after every boot up before I can use the search box: Windows 10 did several updates in the last two weeks. My search box quit working, I would start typing and nothing would happen. After trying several things, including trying to get cortana working, I have only determined that after every boot, I must do a reset on Cortana...
  8. how can Ichange keyboard shortcut myself in win 10 pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    how can Ichange keyboard shortcut myself in win 10 pro: Hello i want to know how i can change keyboard shortcut myself in win 10pro thanks * Original title: alireza https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-ichange-keyboard-shortcut-myself-in-win-10/ddae237d-7e2b-4d82-b914-e718062cbd8c
  9. Contana now seems stupid

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Contana now seems stupid: Have been using Contana and liked it, had everything setup and working just the way I wanted, now....... 1. Now it won't show my local city's weather in forecast mode, yet it does for my alternate city. 2. Now it won't show scores for any of the sports teams I am...
  10. Contana and Action Center freezing up on occasion

in Windows 10 Support
    Contana and Action Center freezing up on occasion: Anyone else experience Contana and the Action Center freezing up and becoming unusable? Love both of the features but when then are frozen or halted I have to restart my computer to get them up and running again, it's about the only problem I have encountered with windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. CHANGE NAME CONTANA