Windows 10: Can install an app in windows 11 home but cannot in windows 11 education

Discus and support Can install an app in windows 11 home but cannot in windows 11 education in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; There is an app called gameranger which enables you to connect with other users and play games online. While I can install it in windows 11 home... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by pan684, Sep 17, 2022.

1. pan684 Win User

Can install an app in windows 11 home but cannot in windows 11 education

There is an app called gameranger which enables you to connect with other users and play games online. While I can install it in windows 11 home edition, that is not the case with windows 11 education, on the same computer even. I get "no response from the server error". I have tried to disable windows defender and firewall, run the app in compatibility mode etc and nothing has worked so far. Any help would be appreciated

:)

pan684, Sep 17, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 17, 2022
  3. Doreen M Win User
    How to install approved 3rd party apps on Windows 11 SE

Has anyone successfully installed an approved 3rd party WIN32 app on the new Windows 11 SE devices and how did you do it?

Our school just bought 35 Windows 11 SE devices for our middle school students, according to Microsoft our required testing app, NWEA, is on their approved 3rd party app list, but I cannot find the corresponding app. It's not in the Microsoft for Education App Store. And then when I set up the provisioning disk for the Windows 11 SE, it does not give me the option to install apps like it does for regular Windows devices. I am using Intune for Education.

Doreen M, Sep 17, 2022
  4. Can install an app in windows 11 home but cannot in windows 11 education

Windows 11 pre installed device with windows 10 education on another device

My daughter had a acer 2 in 1 spin with windows 10 home which was upgraded to windows 10 education through school licence for free. It got damaged and insurance replaced it with same device with windows 11 home pre installed. I can't get windows 11 education from School licence as it only allows 1 order, either windows 10 education or win 11 education. I already got windows 10 education on 1st device. How do I transfer it to new device? Can I install windows 10 education on new device with windows 11 home?

BryntCloete, Sep 17, 2022
Thema:

Can install an app in windows 11 home but cannot in windows 11 education

1. Can install an app in windows 11 home but cannot in windows 11 education - Similar Threads - install app home

2. Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Education

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Education: Hi, I work with schools and we are a Microsoft Partner and sell CSP licences. We have a school using M365 A3 CSP licences. Previously we have been able to acquire licences to upgrade Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Edu/Pro following this documentation. However I followed the...
  3. Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Education

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Education: Hi, I work with schools and we are a Microsoft Partner and sell CSP licences. We have a school using M365 A3 CSP licences. Previously we have been able to acquire licences to upgrade Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Edu/Pro following this documentation. However I followed the...
  4. Windows 11 Home changed to Windows 11 Education

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home changed to Windows 11 Education: Yesterday, I updated my computer and an error message showed up saying that my Windows has not been activated. This is strange because I have had this computer for almost a year, and nothing has ever happened. After troubleshooting it, I get his error"We can't activate...
  5. Windows 11 Home changed to Windows 11 Education

Windows 11 Home changed to Windows 11 Education: Yesterday, I updated my computer and an error message showed up saying that my Windows has not been activated. This is strange because I have had this computer for almost a year, and nothing has ever happened. After troubleshooting it, I get his error"We can't activate...
  6. Windows 11 Home Turned In Windows 11 Education

Windows 11 Home Turned In Windows 11 Education: Dear, I would like to know why my operating system windows 11 home, automatically changed into Windows 11 Education? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-home-turned-in-windows-11-education/e239218d-6557-4ac2-bf82-db952b5f9696
  7. Windows 11 Home Turned In Windows 11 Education

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home Turned In Windows 11 Education: Dear, I would like to know why my operating system windows 11 home, automatically changed into Windows 11 Education? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-home-turned-in-windows-11-education/e239218d-6557-4ac2-bf82-db952b5f9696
  8. Windows 11 home to education upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 home to education upgrade: Dear community members,I have a Windows 11 home notebook and wanted to install the Windows 11 Education version, which we received from our school.After installation of this version without any issues in Windows, the PC tries to boot the system but it can not.After that, the...
  9. Windows 11 home to education upgrade

Windows 11 home to education upgrade: Dear community members,I have a Windows 11 home notebook and wanted to install the Windows 11 Education version, which we received from our school.After installation of this version without any issues in Windows, the PC tries to boot the system but it can not.After that, the...
  10. Can install an app in windows 11 home but cannot in windows 11 education

Can install an app in windows 11 home but cannot in windows 11 education: There is an app called gameranger which enables you to connect with other users and play games online. While I can install it in windows 11 home edition, that is not the case with windows 11 education, on the same computer even. I get "no response from the server error". I...