Windows 10: Can interrupted internet connection cause Media Creation Tool to create a corrupted version...

Discus and support Can interrupted internet connection cause Media Creation Tool to create a corrupted version... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Today i used Media Creation Tool to create a bootable USB drive to install Windows 10 on another computer. During the download process, the internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Val So, Jun 23, 2022.

1. Val So Win User

Can interrupted internet connection cause Media Creation Tool to create a corrupted version...

Today i used Media Creation Tool to create a bootable USB drive to install Windows 10 on another computer. During the download process, the internet connection stopped 3 times - at 24%, at 48%, and at 84%, for about 1 minute each time. The Media Creation Tool didn't restart, but after each crash, it continued from the percentage the crash happened at.So, is everything okay? How can i know that the internet crashes didn't make the Tool forget to download some information and miss to download all the zeroes and ones needed to build the Windows 10 installation?

:)

Val So, Jun 23, 2022
  2. trembuzz Win User

Media creation tool?

I can't get Edge or any apps that connect vie Edge to recognise that I'm connected to a network yet I can use IE 11 no probs.
    The media creation tool starts installing right out of the gate without any option to "create" an ISO or USB. Will this repair install fix my problem do you think?

trembuzz, Jun 23, 2022
  3. Vijay B Win User
    Media Creation Tool Won't Download ISO

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

What is the exact and complete error you get when you try to create Media creation tool?

I would suggest you to try the steps from the following link to create Media creation tool.

Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/media-creation-tool-install

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any other issues with Windows in future.

Vijay B, Jun 23, 2022
Thema:

Can interrupted internet connection cause Media Creation Tool to create a corrupted version...

1. Can interrupted internet connection cause Media Creation Tool to create a corrupted version... - Similar Threads - interrupted internet connection

2. Can interrupted internet connection cause Media Creation Tool to create a corrupted version...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can interrupted internet connection cause Media Creation Tool to create a corrupted version...: Today i used Media Creation Tool to create a bootable USB drive to install Windows 10 on another computer. During the download process, the internet connection stopped 3 times - at 24%, at 48%, and at 84%, for about 1 minute each time. The Media Creation Tool didn't restart,...
  3. Can interrupted internet connection cause Media Creation Tool to create a corrupted version...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can interrupted internet connection cause Media Creation Tool to create a corrupted version...: Today i used Media Creation Tool to create a bootable USB drive to install Windows 10 on another computer. During the download process, the internet connection stopped 3 times - at 24%, at 48%, and at 84%, for about 1 minute each time. The Media Creation Tool didn't restart,...
  4. Creating a Media Creation tool 2004

Creating a Media Creation tool 2004: I have down loaded the program from your web site. I am installing the program on a 256 scan disk thumb drive. The drive is correctly formatted. I follow all instructions. The program fully loads on the drive. It then goes into a verifying of down load. At 59% I get an error...
  5. Can the media creation tool download version 2004 yet

Can the media creation tool download version 2004 yet: Can the media creation tool download version 2004 yet 157186
  6. Media Creation Tool Windows 10 Version.

Media Creation Tool Windows 10 Version.: Which version or build of Windows 10 does the media creation tool is downloading? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-creation-tool-windows-10-version/cbb56576-2792-474d-bea9-21e1efbc0c8f
  7. Media Creation Tool USB install - corrupt

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Media Creation Tool USB install - corrupt: Hi, I'm trying to install Windows 10 on a new pc build. I'm not a regular Windows user but I have already done quite a few installations with CDs and DVDs on physical and virtual computers. The issue I'm currently facing is that both burning and reading DVDs is not an option...
  8. Media creation tool and windows version detection

Media creation tool and windows version detection: My question is will the Media Creation Tool automatically detect what version of windows i have? I have windows 10 pro on myn and i got the 4gb iso file, but it only gave me one option for Edition that just said windows 10, The other iso i want to get off another computer...
  9. creating windows 10 media creation tool

creating windows 10 media creation tool: Hello I want to create a windows 10 media creation tool on to a USB flash drive. When I got my PC windows 10 was digitally installed and verified. However, I did get the windows 10 home installation DVD with my new PC but the new PC has no CD/DVD drive installed. I pretty...
  10. Will Media Creation Tool Create A USB Installer With Version 1511?

Will Media Creation Tool Create A USB Installer With Version 1511?: Hello All, I am running Windows 10 Pro x64 that I installed as a full version (not from the free update, I purchased the full edition from Microsoft). Whenever I get a new OS I like to do a clean install so I used the Microsoft Media Creation Tool which I downloaded...