Windows 10: Can it be changed or fixed?

Discus and support Can it be changed or fixed? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; ‎Monday, ‎April ‎12, ‎2021 Windows 10 Saving files in Word Pad, it is worse than unimaginable Evel to another person, or real bad pranks! Fix, work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GeraldPayne2, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Can it be changed or fixed?

‎Monday, ‎April ‎12, ‎2021

Windows 10 Saving files in Word Pad, it is worse than unimaginable Evel to another person, or real bad pranks!

Fix, work - around or alternative to Word Pad saving files in the same location as the previous file was saved. So frustrating to find your recent work was not saved where you expected it to be!

Please Just Fix this issue or supply a fix or other option!

Thank You

ERRRRRRRRRR**/#$%@#%%@#%#%#M^

:)

GeraldPayne2, Apr 12, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 12, 2021
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Apr 12, 2021
  4. jmcslob Win User

Can it be changed or fixed?

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Apr 12, 2021
Thema:

Can it be changed or fixed?

1. Can it be changed or fixed? - Similar Threads - changed fixed

2. Windows 11 laptop now requires full restart to change WiFi networks - how to fix???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 laptop now requires full restart to change WiFi networks - how to fix???: Hello! A month or two ago, my Dell XPS laptop begin exhibiting a very frustrating behavior: it now requires a full restart in order to connect to a wifi network, even a network it has already accessed and was functioning, if it goes out of range or disconnects for some...
  3. Windows 11 laptop now requires full restart to change WiFi networks - how to fix???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 laptop now requires full restart to change WiFi networks - how to fix???: Hello! A month or two ago, my Dell XPS laptop begin exhibiting a very frustrating behavior: it now requires a full restart in order to connect to a wifi network, even a network it has already accessed and was functioning, if it goes out of range or disconnects for some...
  4. Details and fixing the security problem of "read and change all your data on all websites"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Details and fixing the security problem of "read and change all your data on all websites"...: hello friendsMost of the extensions that are very important to me need this permissionFirst, I had a question:activating this permission means that the extension has the ability to see the passwords that we type in the login page or the passwords written in the security page...
  5. Details and fixing the security problem of "read and change all your data on all websites"...

Details and fixing the security problem of "read and change all your data on all websites"...: hello friendsMost of the extensions that are very important to me need this permissionFirst, I had a question:activating this permission means that the extension has the ability to see the passwords that we type in the login page or the passwords written in the security page...
  6. I can’t change the standard app for docx files. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t change the standard app for docx files. How do I fix this?: Whenever I try to open docx files they automatically try to open in notepad instead of Word; I can select to manually open it with Word or similar each time instead but I can’t select it as a standard app in settings, as the type of files doesn’t even show up in the available...
  7. I can’t change the standard app for docx files. How do I fix this?

I can’t change the standard app for docx files. How do I fix this?: Whenever I try to open docx files they automatically try to open in notepad instead of Word; I can select to manually open it with Word or similar each time instead but I can’t select it as a standard app in settings, as the type of files doesn’t even show up in the available...
  8. My 7.1 headset is in stereo mode and I can't change it, how do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My 7.1 headset is in stereo mode and I can't change it, how do I fix it?: This is my SUPERFRAME ODIN 7.1 headset, I tried downloading the application from it but it didn't work either. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-71-headset-is-in-stereo-mode-and-i-cant-change/0657b2d3-f0fa-44b8-b0c8-3872ab009050
  9. My 7.1 headset is in stereo mode and I can't change it, how do I fix it?

My 7.1 headset is in stereo mode and I can't change it, how do I fix it?: This is my SUPERFRAME ODIN 7.1 headset, I tried downloading the application from it but it didn't work either. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-71-headset-is-in-stereo-mode-and-i-cant-change/0657b2d3-f0fa-44b8-b0c8-3872ab009050
  10. BSOD happening often, previously changed my cpu and it got fixed, don't know if it is the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD happening often, previously changed my cpu and it got fixed, don't know if it is the...: As the title says, they started once in a while, generally once a bsod came on the pc worked normally at the next restart, though im starting to get worried, here's the DMP files:https://1drv.ms/f/s!AnCKSjaype8dhUJNncZ4W7-rqg0V?e=qcMVzPI appreciate any help. Have a great day....