Windows 10: Can it be told when functionality from preview build 20211 is going to be ported into a...

Discus and support Can it be told when functionality from preview build 20211 is going to be ported into a... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; In particular, I'm wondering when mounting ext4 partitions via WSI2 is going to be available. It is available in preview build 20211. Is there any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/theV0ID87, Sep 6, 2021.

1. Can it be told when functionality from preview build 20211 is going to be ported into a...

In particular, I'm wondering when mounting ext4 partitions via WSI2 is going to be available. It is available in preview build 20211. Is there any schedule or roadmap which might be used as a rough indicator when features from preview build 20211 are going to be made available in a stable release?

submitted by /u/theV0ID87
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/theV0ID87, Sep 6, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 20211 now available - September 10

The Windows SDK build 20211 is now flighting continuously with the Dev Channel. Whenever a new OS is flighted to the Dev Channel, the corresponding SDK will also be flighted. You can always install the latest Insider SDK from aka.ms/InsiderSDK. SDK flights will be archived in Flight Hub along with OS flights.

The Preview SDK can be downloaded from the developer section on Windows Insider.

Brink, Sep 6, 2021
  3. magilla Win User
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 20211.1000 (rs_prerelease) - Sept. 10 Insider

As I said before, all 4 of my computers have installed .NET Framework along with build 20211

Can it be told when functionality from preview build 20211 is going to be ported into a... [​IMG]

magilla, Sep 6, 2021
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

Can it be told when functionality from preview build 20211 is going to be ported into a...

Preview pane not functional / causing system issues

Hi,

We can see here that you're having an issue with using the preview pane for File Explorer. Since using the preview pane affects the CPU usage when trying to view Office files, we could suggest that you changed your File Explorer View setting into the Navigation
    pane by performing the following steps:

• Open File Explorer.
    • Click on the View tab.
    • Select Preview pane to remove it from being highlighted.

Once done, try to open files using Office apps and check if this helps your Surface Pro 4 works fine.

We look forward to your reply.

Ariel Acu, Sep 6, 2021
Thema:

Can it be told when functionality from preview build 20211 is going to be ported into a...

1. Can it be told when functionality from preview build 20211 is going to be ported into a... - Similar Threads - told functionality preview

2. Changing PORT.? inside a FUNCTION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing PORT.? inside a FUNCTION: Hi, I'm using Oshonsoft Basic, I'm not sure if this matters! I'm learning FUNCTIONS/PROCEDURES, and inside one there is a CHIP/SELECT. There are three peripherals that use the same FUNCTION, and need selecting in turn before calling it. Which is the best way of switching...
  3. when will beta channel get build 20211?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    when will beta channel get build 20211?: I want to use the wsl --mount command, but that is in build 20211, and I'd rather not get onto dev channel at this time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-will-beta-channel-get-build-20211/65b117eb-398f-49c5-bb28-c61762f919ad
  4. Can I go back to stable Windows 10 from a preview build without a clean install? I'm...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I go back to stable Windows 10 from a preview build without a clean install? I'm...: submitted by /u/SkepticOnHGH [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l22eii/can_i_go_back_to_stable_windows_10_from_a_preview/
  5. USB port not functioning

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB port not functioning: Hello there, this morning my laptop's USB port was working just fine. But for some reason, the USB port on the right is not working. Is there a fix to it? What causes this to happen?...
  6. Cannot Update to build 20211 because VirtualBox refuses to uninstall

Cannot Update to build 20211 because VirtualBox refuses to uninstall: Installing the update normally through settings gets stuck at 35% then pops up aninstallation window pictured which tells me to manually uninstall virtualbox to continue as it is 'not compatible with windows' . At first the uninstallation attempts failed stating "You need...
  7. Running Ubuntuu on Windows 10 os build 20211

in Windows 10 Customization
    Running Ubuntuu on Windows 10 os build 20211: I am trying to run Ubuntu 20.04 on a Windows 10 plat form. When start Ubuntu I this message 'Error: 0x80370102 The virtual machine could not be started because a required feature is not installed' Virtualisation is enabled and I followed all the rules. Please help....
  8. Announcing Windows Server vNext Insider Preview Build 20211 - Sept. 10

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows Server vNext Insider Preview Build 20211 - Sept. 10: Hello Windows Insiders! Today we are pleased to release a new build of the Windows Server vNext Long-Term Servicing Channel (LTSC) release that contains both the Desktop Experience and Server Core installation options for Datacenter and Standard editions. Download:...
  9. Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 20211 now available - September 10

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 20211 now available - September 10: The Windows SDK build 20211 is now flighting continuously with the Dev Channel. Whenever a new OS is flighted to the Dev Channel, the corresponding SDK will also be flighted. You can always install the latest Insider SDK from aka.ms/InsiderSDK. SDK flights will be archived in...
  10. preview builds

preview builds: i cant turn my diagnosic data to full so i can get preview builds https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/preview-builds/bfc4efaf-e001-472d-8e0e-94af337c8384