Windows 10: Can Launch windows on old drive but i cant view the files on my old drive

Discus and support Can Launch windows on old drive but i cant view the files on my old drive in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I downloaded windows on my hard drive, but then after a few days i downloaded windows on my ssd but now i cant view the windows files on my hard drive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by auisgoldeneye, Nov 25, 2022.

1. Can Launch windows on old drive but i cant view the files on my old drive

I downloaded windows on my hard drive, but then after a few days i downloaded windows on my ssd but now i cant view the windows files on my hard drive but i have the opption to launch windows on my hard drive and my ssd please help!

:)

auisgoldeneye, Nov 25, 2022

2. How to stop File History on the old drive and start File History on a new drive?

I use the external drive
    for File History and have a lot of information there. I want to restart the File History process on a new drive and place the previous File History drive off-site.

Please suggest the steps to stop File History on the old drive and start File History on a new drive.

CindyRomero, Nov 25, 2022
  3. GlynParry Win User
    Old Hard drive to new hard drive

I now have my old hard drive converted to an external drive and am wondering what is the best way to move files from the old to the new. I was thinking of booting the old drive and saving the files I want to the cloud and then downloading them to my new
    computer. Does anyone have any other suggestions?

GlynParry, Nov 25, 2022
  4. dhdude Win User

Can Launch windows on old drive but i cant view the files on my old drive

Replacing old hard drive, need way to copy Windows installation across

Hey Guys,
    What would be the best way of copying/imaging the entire contents of an old system drive over to a replacement hard disk for the same machine? I need to copy the Windows installations and all other data to the new drive, and then format the old drive to use as a backup.

Any suggestions? *Smile Can Launch windows on old drive but i cant view the files on my old drive :)

dhdude, Nov 25, 2022
Thema:

Can Launch windows on old drive but i cant view the files on my old drive

1. Can Launch windows on old drive but i cant view the files on my old drive - Similar Threads - Launch old drive

2. Can Launch windows on old drive but i cant view the files on my old drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can Launch windows on old drive but i cant view the files on my old drive: I downloaded windows on my hard drive, but then after a few days i downloaded windows on my ssd but now i cant view the windows files on my hard drive but i have the opption to launch windows on my hard drive and my ssd please help!...
  3. Can Launch windows on old drive but i cant view the files on my old drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can Launch windows on old drive but i cant view the files on my old drive: I downloaded windows on my hard drive, but then after a few days i downloaded windows on my ssd but now i cant view the windows files on my hard drive but i have the opption to launch windows on my hard drive and my ssd please help!...
  4. How can I clone my old hard drive to a new hard drive?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I clone my old hard drive to a new hard drive?: How can I clone my old laptop hard drive to a new hard drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-clone-my-old-hard-drive-to-a-new-hard/cd9498d2-e379-40c0-aef4-42328b6c428a
  5. Getting old files between to drives with windows.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Getting old files between to drives with windows.: I installed windows on to my SSD and now have two instances of windows installed. Is there a way I can “fuse” folders like Downloads, Documents, Program Files, and Program files(x86) so I wouldn’t have to switch between my drives? This is the first time I’ve ever done...
  6. Found an old drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Found an old drive: Hey guys, I recently found a old broken laptop of mine, and I pulled out the HDD so I could check what on it. My current computer doesn’t have a legitimate copy of windows 10 on it because it hasn’t been activated. So can I take the operating system from my old drive, and...
  7. Can old hard drive contents be viewed on new computer?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Can old hard drive contents be viewed on new computer?: I have a hard drive from a laptop that became unusable several years ago. The display gave out, but the HDD was fine, so I removed it and kept it. Now I purchased a hard drive enclosure to be able to use it with my current laptop as a backup external hard drive to back up my...
  8. cant access file on an old hard drive how can i fix it?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cant access file on an old hard drive how can i fix it?: I have an old hard drive and plugged it into my pc recently when plugged in my pc shows it is plugged in,in control panel i cannot fin it in disk management and when clicking access files through the control panel nothing happens[IMG]...
  9. Old PPS File Viewing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Old PPS File Viewing: How can I view PPS file made with Windows 7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-pps-file-viewing/23c50b03-0ea1-4af1-ace1-fc390b01e458"
  10. delete system files on old drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    delete system files on old drive: How do I delete system files on a hard disk that is no longer the boot disk? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-system-files-on-old-drive/fcca3c2d-6e30-4ad0-84a0-d416759010aa"