Windows 10: Can mac get windows virus?

Discus and support Can mac get windows virus? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am worried I might have a network virus in my home, I have 2 windows laptops and a mac. Both my windows laptops are exhibiting signs of virus, and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by 1_ZoSo_1, Jul 23, 2021.

1. 1_ZoSo_1 Win User

Can mac get windows virus?

I am worried I might have a network virus in my home, I have 2 windows laptops and a mac. Both my windows laptops are exhibiting signs of virus, and I'm worried my ISP's router/modem might be infected now too. Could the mac device get a virus as well in this situation?

:)

1_ZoSo_1, Jul 23, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 23, 2021
  3. zatblast Win User
    So with a mac, you cant get any viruses?

Guide to Virus proofing any electronic device:
    step 1: Make sure machine boots up, and is plugged into everything it should be (battery/power/ethernet/ect)
    step 2: unplug the battery and power cords
    step 3: enjoy your virus proofed machine
    step 4: go crazy
    step 5: plug back in at your OWN risk
    step 6: request "How to remove ****"
    step 7: reformat
    step 8: repeat step 2

zatblast, Jul 23, 2021
  4. edved Win User

Issues With Windows Phone Connector for Mac

edved, Jul 23, 2021
Thema:

1. Can mac get windows virus? - Similar Threads - mac virus

2. Printing to a printer shared by a MAC on network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printing to a printer shared by a MAC on network: I have a MacBook Pro that is connected to 2 printers via USB. I want to print to them to them from a Windows 11 machine on the same network. Prior to a recent update on the MacBook, I was connected to them and printing to them both without any isssues. After a recent...
  3. Printing to a printer shared by a MAC on network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printing to a printer shared by a MAC on network: I have a MacBook Pro that is connected to 2 printers via USB. I want to print to them to them from a Windows 11 machine on the same network. Prior to a recent update on the MacBook, I was connected to them and printing to them both without any isssues. After a recent...
  4. Network connect PC & Mac over wifi home network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network connect PC & Mac over wifi home network: Unable to connect my PC and Mac.I can see the PC from the Mac Finder, yet when connecting I'm asked for a username and password, which doesn't seem to be my login details. From what I've read it seems I need a network name and password? Yet this isn't the modem details is...
  5. Network connect PC & Mac over wifi home network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network connect PC & Mac over wifi home network: Unable to connect my PC and Mac.I can see the PC from the Mac Finder, yet when connecting I'm asked for a username and password, which doesn't seem to be my login details. From what I've read it seems I need a network name and password? Yet this isn't the modem details is...
  6. Network connect PC & Mac over wifi home network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. How can I create a Windows 10 bootable USB installer on Mac?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I create a Windows 10 bootable USB installer on Mac?: Hey everyone! I'm currently facing a bit of a challenge and could really use some guidance. I've recently needed to create a Windows 10 bootable USB installer, but there's a twist—I need to do it from my Mac. I understand that the process might be a bit different compared to...
  8. Trojan virus on mac outlook

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trojan virus on mac outlook: Please help me get rid of this Trojan virus: /private/var/folders/3h/g974qrg16hs1_jmpjznt_tl00000gn/T/com.microsoft.Outlook/Outlook Temp/kclB-1255179497[jbYZ] JS/TrojanDownloader.Iframe.NKE trojan It was detected by my ESET antivirus 2 days ago and keeps...
  9. Can a Mac virus infect Windows pc?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can a Mac virus infect Windows pc?: I am going to mess around in a virtual machine(mac) and my windows is the host. So if I infect my mac and if there is a possibility it can transfer to the host, will my windows get infected as well? submitted by /u/Potato-wingedDragon [link] [comments]...
  10. Powerpoint 2016 for Mac "Some files can contain viruses "

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Powerpoint 2016 for Mac "Some files can contain viruses ": Hi all, I have Office 2016 for Mac, and when I add a link on Powerpoint, on opening it appears the message: "Opening path/filename. Some files can contain viruses or otherwise be harmful to your computer. It is important to be certain that this file is from a...