Windows 10: can microsoft do something about my xbox live accout *** Email address is removed for...

Discus and support can microsoft do something about my xbox live accout *** Email address is removed for... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i set up this account back in 2019 or so meaning i do not remeber the recovery questions the name i have set AND leaving me stuck on Help us secure... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jacob higgins, Dec 5, 2022.

1. can microsoft do something about my xbox live accout *** Email address is removed for...

i set up this account back in 2019 or so meaning i do not remeber the recovery questions the name i have set AND leaving me stuck on Help us secure your account with it asking for me to use said hacked email the email was hacked 2 years ago and to the worst part it is a yahoo email ive tried doing all of the account recovery things but they all return as fails for no particular reason even if it is all mostly correct but due to my own knowlage i have forggoten my security question due to me never needing to use it i am now at a loss of my account games and emails

:)

jacob higgins, Dec 5, 2022
  2. Groggubus Win User

Changed Microsoft Email Account Address, now locked out of xbox live.

Hi, i have a windows 10 account problem thats stopping me signing into xbox live.

i changed my windows 10 sign in email address on the microsoft account page, i wanted all my accounts to use gmail.

1st, i added my gmail account. Then i made my gmail account my default account email address

That created issues on onedrive, and i didnt want that headache, so i changed my sign in email address back to outlook and removed my gmail account from the accounts page. Now, when i go to settings - accounts, it still displays my gmail address, which is - im sure - why i cant login to xbox live on my pc. The following pic should read (username)@outlook.com, not (username)@gmail.com

can microsoft do something about my xbox live accout *** Email address is removed for... [​IMG]

Any ideas?

EDIT

when i try and create a local account, i get this issue...

can microsoft do something about my xbox live accout *** Email address is removed for... [​IMG]

Groggubus, Dec 5, 2022
  3. Removing an Xbox live account from Windows 10

Hi,

The Microsoft account email address will automatically create an Xbox Live gamertag once you use it to sign in on Xbox.com or on the Xbox App. If you want to remove your Xbox Live account, you can sign out of the Xbox App and change the email address attached
    to the gamertag by following the steps on this
    link

Note If you choose to remove an alias that uses a Microsoft domain such as @hotmail.com, @outlook.com, or @live.com, that alias will be completely deleted and will not be available to sign in to any Microsoft services.

To remove the email address you no longer use to sign in to your account, select Remove next to that alias on the Manage your account aliases page, and then follow the
    instructions provided.

Important Do not remove this email address if you still want to use it to send and receive email messages.

If you need further assistance, you can reply to this post anytime.

Loraine Mon, Dec 5, 2022
  4. can microsoft do something about my xbox live accout *** Email address is removed for...

old email addresses

Thank you for updating me HA.111

Here is the step to remove that old email address.

Start typing an email address into the “To” field. As soon as you see the old email address being recommended as one of the potential candidates, use the down arrow key to scroll through the list of suggestions. Once you highlight the old email address, type the delete key. In many cases, this will actually remove the entry not only from the current list of suggestions but from future suggestions as well. You may even find that as you mouse over the drop-down list the highlighted item will have an “x” to explicitly allow you to delete it.

Just do this step and your good to go.

Continue to have an escellent day HA.111

Best regards,

Anthony C. De Jesus

Independent Advisor

Anthony1129, Dec 5, 2022
Thema:

can microsoft do something about my xbox live accout *** Email address is removed for...

1. can microsoft do something about my xbox live accout *** Email address is removed for... - Similar Threads - microsoft something xbox

2. About my old outlook *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    About my old outlook *** Email address is removed for privacy ***: Microsoft is asking me to log into my Microsoft outlook using my old outlook and I forgot the password. I have tried to answer all the questions and for some reason you guys stated the information is wrong. So how can I reset the password for the old outlook? Therefore, my...
  3. About my old outlook *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About my old outlook *** Email address is removed for privacy ***: Microsoft is asking me to log into my Microsoft outlook using my old outlook and I forgot the password. I have tried to answer all the questions and for some reason you guys stated the information is wrong. So how can I reset the password for the old outlook? Therefore, my...
  4. About my old outlook *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. can microsoft do something about my xbox live accout *** Email address is removed for...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    can microsoft do something about my xbox live accout *** Email address is removed for...: i set up this account back in 2019 or so meaning i do not remeber the recovery questions the name i have set AND leaving me stuck on Help us secure your account with it asking for me to use said hacked email the email was hacked 2 years ago and to the worst part it is a yahoo...
  6. can microsoft do something about my xbox live accout *** Email address is removed for...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can microsoft do something about my xbox live accout *** Email address is removed for...: i set up this account back in 2019 or so meaning i do not remeber the recovery questions the name i have set AND leaving me stuck on Help us secure your account with it asking for me to use said hacked email the email was hacked 2 years ago and to the worst part it is a yahoo...
  7. xbox one my *** Email address is removed for privacy *** account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    xbox one my *** Email address is removed for privacy *** account: I'm tried of trying of trying to get a new password of you guysI have an outlook account and forgot my password. I'm very mad with you guys I have an xbox one and all of my games were erase, because my screen when to blackand now its working again, but no games My outlook...
  8. About my Community email address.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    About my Community email address.: My old email address I used here was also a microsofts account and had been getting tons of spam, so I deleted it. Now the email log in is not the one I want to use. How do I change it?...
  9. But I Can't Sign In Microsoft Account My Email Address Is *** Email address is removed for...

But I Can't Sign In Microsoft Account My Email Address Is *** Email address is removed for...: Please Unblock https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/but-i-cant-sign-in-microsoft-account-my-email/281f79fd-062a-4e5a-a4e2-88b30924bac4"
  10. email says that it is Microsoft and something about my will be terminated ??? ?

email says that it is Microsoft and something about my will be terminated ??? ?: email says that it is Microsoft and something about my will be terminated ??? ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/email-says-that-it-is-microsoft-and-something/44e9c4c4-1b15-4d26-9300-0f92d55f244e