Windows 10: Can microsoft photo add some advance tool to help edit a photo

Discus and support Can microsoft photo add some advance tool to help edit a photo in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've been using Microsoft photos a lot and I just wanted to give suggestion to add several tool to edit a photos such as:-adding text-zoom in/out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Muhammad Nizamuddin, Dec 3, 2022.

1. Can microsoft photo add some advance tool to help edit a photo

I've been using Microsoft photos a lot and I just wanted to give suggestion to add several tool to edit a photos such as:-adding text-zoom in/out manually by putting number-add color background-collage photoIt's just a little thing but sure a big help.I know microsoft devs will never read this but it's just my suggestion for the better :

:)

Muhammad Nizamuddin, Dec 3, 2022

2. Automatic Update Made Photo Editing Not Work Correctly

This is NOT solved--just fixed.
    Microsoft ran an automated update a couple of days ago and now photo editing is not working the way it did previously. I shoot a lot of photos for a local news website and after editing, saved them with new names that help me sort--so, for example, football photos might be F1, f2, etc. After the update, when i edit a photo, it saves only as a copy of the original name (IMG4028, for example, so I get IMG4028(2). Only after I do that, do I get the "save as" option back, which means i either give up my naming convention or have two or more copies of everything.
    Any suggestions? The "save as" option does not appear in the first step anymore.

ADDED: It's the software that came bundled with the Windows 10 Edge computer--it's just the Photos app.

Thank you.

Pam Robinson, Dec 3, 2022
  3. Arun B J Win User
    editing photo using Microsoft Paint Photo Editor

Hi,

I realized your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

• Are you referring to Microsoft Paint?

• Have you tried saving the photos after editing?
    As a work around I suggest you to use Photo app for editing and check if the issue persist.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Thanks and regards.

Arun B J, Dec 3, 2022
  4. lxROKxl Win User

Can microsoft photo add some advance tool to help edit a photo

Windows 10 Photos App crashing when in the edit menu

Hello everyone!
    Just recently (within the week) my Photos Application has started crashing

Can microsoft photo add some advance tool to help edit a photo [​IMG]

This happens most often when I'm in the editing menu

Sometimes it crashes on startup - Sometimes when I enter the Editing Menu - Sometimes when I attempt to edit

Things I've attempted to do to fix

• Uninstall and reinstall the app
    • Contact Microsoft Support (cringe)
    • sfc /scannow
    • Restore Libraries to default
    • Created another local account
    • Clear the app cache
    • Check disk health (extremely healthy)
    • Add a Microsoft Account / Connect a Microsoft account
    • Put photos in a different folder / drive
    • The system Troubleshooter.

NOTHING HAS WORKED

Possible Causes .
    • My photos are located on another disk Can microsoft photo add some advance tool to help edit a photo :)G) - I have an SSD (128GB) for boot - A 1TB regular drive for Programs and another 1 TB drive for documents/photos/etc.

I've followed every guide possible and still nothing has worked. I need some serious help *Mad
    So strange how it just started happening, Please help, any suggestions are appreciated as this is a major headache for me!

lxROKxl, Dec 3, 2022
Thema:

Can microsoft photo add some advance tool to help edit a photo

1. Can microsoft photo add some advance tool to help edit a photo - Similar Threads - microsoft photo add

2. Saving a Photo in Microsoft Photos after editing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saving a Photo in Microsoft Photos after editing: This is a simple nitpick I had before there was an update that changed the program. Before the update, when I was finished with editing a photo, it saved automatically with a new file without overwriting the original file. For example, a file was be named "anonymous.jpg" and...
  3. Saving a Photo in Microsoft Photos after editing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Saving a Photo in Microsoft Photos after editing: This is a simple nitpick I had before there was an update that changed the program. Before the update, when I was finished with editing a photo, it saved automatically with a new file without overwriting the original file. For example, a file was be named "anonymous.jpg" and...
  4. Can microsoft photo add some advance tool to help edit a photo

Can microsoft photo add some advance tool to help edit a photo: I've been using Microsoft photos a lot and I just wanted to give suggestion to add several tool to edit a photos such as:-adding text-zoom in/out manually by putting number-add color background-collage photoIt's just a little thing but sure a big help.I know microsoft devs...
  5. Paint or some other photo tool

Paint or some other photo tool: How do I batch change photo or picture file formats is there any thing in paint that will do this? I need to change BMP or PNG to an "apple" friendly format. getting Apple users to get their own conversion tool is near to impossible......
  6. Can't add some photos to favourites

Can't add some photos to favourites: I've been trying to organise my photos and have been marking them as favourites in the photos app in windows 10 using the heart icon. But for some photos, it comes up with the error "Something went wrong. This file can't be added to favourites". Perhaps a coincidence, but all...
  7. Photos editing tool

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Photos editing tool: Hi I can't add gifs in my videos in photos is this possible? All the best https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-editing-tool/f24ab830-b33f-4678-8852-f18a412cde38"
  8. Microsoft Photos - Photo Video Help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Photos - Photo Video Help: I am putting together a photo video for parents anniversary party. Includes hundreds of photos. By default initial duration of each photo was 3 seconds. I was playing around with music and selected sync photo length to beat. This altered ALL of the photo lengths. I wanted to...
  9. Microsoft Photos is not saving edits

Microsoft Photos is not saving edits: In photos if I make a crop that saves fine and opens in other programs and uploads online as cropped BUT color and exposure changes do not. It acts like it's saving but when opened in another program or uploaded it looks like nothing was done. When reopened in photos it shows...
  10. Windows 10 Photos app - Edits some photos but not others

Windows 10 Photos app - Edits some photos but not others: This is driving me crazy. I have PhotoShop which runs fine under win10 bty BUT I really like the little Photos app for quick editing however. It doesn't work all the time. The app itself never fails to launch but with about half of the pictures that I try to edit give me...