Windows 10: Can Microsoft please add stereoscopic view red cyan anaglyph support for all Direct3D,...

Discus and support Can Microsoft please add stereoscopic view red cyan anaglyph support for all Direct3D,... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Recently NVIDIA removed their NVIDIA 3D Vision both completely and entirely from their NVIDIA Control Panel in their both most recent, latest and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EZJV, Nov 5, 2020.

1. EZJV Win User

Can Microsoft please add stereoscopic view red cyan anaglyph support for all Direct3D,...

Recently NVIDIA removed their NVIDIA 3D Vision both completely and entirely from their NVIDIA Control Panel in their both most recent, latest and newest NVIDIA drivers! As a result now I have to use an alternative to NVIDIA 3D Vision to continue playing 3D video games in stereoscopic view red cyan anaglyph!

I tried IZ3D, but the setup causes blue screen and TriDef Ignition is both just and simply an application launcher, but all applications launched by TriDef Ignition do not render in stereoscopic view at all, but mono view only! This happens also even with all Direct3D 9, 10 and 11 applications!

I want that Windows 10 to give every user the option to play every Direct3D, OpenGL and VulKan application in stereoscopic view. Firstly support red cyan anaglyph only, because I have red cyan glasses only. You can support all the rest much later.

:)

EZJV, Nov 5, 2020
  2. malware Win User

NVIDIA Releases GeForce Stereoscopic 3D Driver Version 181.25

Following the recent release of NVIDIA's 3D Vision high-definition 3D stereo solution, this new sort of driver comes as no surprise. If you are using the new NVIDIA 3D glasses and a 3D capable display you'll need to have this driver installed. Before proceeding to the installation, please make sure you use the latest NVIDIA GeForce drivers, and that any previous Stereoscopic 3D drivers are properly removed.

DOWNLOAD: GeForce Stereoscopic 3D Driver 181.25

Specifications
    • Microsoft Windows Vista 32-bit
    • NVIDIA GeForce 6 series or higher configured in single GPU or SLI mode
    • NVIDIA GeForce driver
    • NVIDIA GeForce Stereoscopic 3D technology driver
    • Compatible GeForce 3D Stereo displays
    • Supported DirectX 9 or 10 game
    Supporting GeForce Stereoscopic 3D Displays
    • Passive polarized stereo displays
      - Zalman Trimon ZM-M220W (22 inch 1680x1050)
      - Zalman TriMon ZM-M190 (19 inch 1280x1024)
      - Zalman HDTV LCD (1366x768)
    • Anaglyph display with red/blue stereo glasses
    For the full list of supported games, please click here.

Source: NVIDIA

malware, Nov 5, 2020
  3. primary display's adapter does not support NVIDIA 3D Vision. Error. Windows 10 Pro

Thank you for updating us.

"If you think, totally UNISTALLING all NVIDIA software should SOLVE MY PROBLEM" - Are you referring to NVIDIA graphics card or NVIDIA 3D Vision? If you're referring to
    NVIDIA 3D Vision, the cause of the error is due to incompatibility of your graphics card.
    NVIDIA 3D Vision is a stereoscopic gaming kit from NVIDIA and driver software which enables stereoscopic vision for any Direct3D game, with various degrees of compatibility. To help you resolve the issue, we suggest that you uninstall the driver
    of the NVIDIA 3D Vision. To uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision, follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows Start and type Programs and Features.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Look for NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver or NVIDIA Vision Controller Driver.
    • Click on uninstall and follow the onscreen instructions to uninstall.
    • Restart your computer.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Reymichael Ros, Nov 5, 2020
  4. Can Microsoft please add stereoscopic view red cyan anaglyph support for all Direct3D,...

ATI Catalyst should provide interlaced 3D support

I dont understand why ATI is ignoring 3D support. If there is a time when a ATI fan feels bad is when thinking about 3D. and ATI is no way neat Nvidia.

After Avatar movie, 3D is big and ATI really needs to do something about it. they should add Interlaced, Anaglyph (red/cyan) & page flip.

which is good for people with shutter glasses and Anaglyph (red/cyan) for users who wants 3D without spending more than a $ or so.

Please ATI, Open your EYE... hear what your buyers have in mind and make us happy for making ATI as out choice.

*Respect :respect:

saikamaldoss, Nov 5, 2020
Thema:

Can Microsoft please add stereoscopic view red cyan anaglyph support for all Direct3D,...

1. Can Microsoft please add stereoscopic view red cyan anaglyph support for all Direct3D,... - Similar Threads - Microsoft please add

2. Microsoft Photos 2021 adds a red tint to all pictures. Only on viewing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Photos 2021 adds a red tint to all pictures. Only on viewing.: Hello, since about a week ago when I open pictures double click to view them with Microsoft Photos 2021, they appear with a red tint.When I use different applications they appear normally.Does anyone have a solution?...
  3. Please add stereoscopic view red cyan anaglyph support

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Please add stereoscopic view red cyan anaglyph support: Now that there is no more NVIDIA 3D Vision in the NVIDIA Control Panel anymore in the both most recent, latest and newest NVIDIA drivers, I have to use an alternative to NVIDIA 3D Vision to continue playing 3D video games in stereoscopic view, at least red cyan anaglyph as a...
  4. Can Microsoft please add a name and location of all the interesting screenscapes that show...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can Microsoft please add a name and location of all the interesting screenscapes that show...: Can someone ask Microsoft or tell me how to find name and locaton of all the interesting screenscapes that show up at the start of Windows 10? It would be nice if Microsoft would add the name and location right there on the screenscape when it shows up. I would even like to...
  5. Cyan anomalies on monitor screen

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Cyan anomalies on monitor screen: In the last week I noticed a pronounced "cyan anomaly" when playing games (but also present on likes of MS Money). I attach a couple of screenshots by way of example. Not sure what they are and why? Thought it was my graphics card so replaced that (upgraded to a rather tasty...
  6. Can I add columns to full screen all apps view?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can I add columns to full screen all apps view?: Hi, I recently changed to using the start menu full screen. I'm a gamer so most of my tiles are games and I customize all my tiles so they look like minature game boxes, anyways.... When I click "all apps" I get the alphabetized list that's three columns wide and far easier...
  7. Direct3D

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Direct3D: Is there any way I can download Direct3D Feature Level 12_1? If there is any way to do so please reply! Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/direct3d/680d779a-a1cc-4ced-9dec-55b4b0777a44
  8. Direct3D??? Please Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Direct3D??? Please Help: I have been paying D&D and have never had this issue occur. When I attempt to play the game, the game works for ten minutes or so then minimizes (from full screen) itself and when I try to reopen the game, I get a notification with Game Error [105]. The notification states:...
  9. Direct3D

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Direct3D: Hi in two games has appeared error messages related to direct3d "Failed creating the Direct3D device" I have windows 10 and I went to see windows update and I do not have updates to do...
  10. Microsoft adds OpenSSH support to PowerShell

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft adds OpenSSH support to PowerShell: Believe it or not, Microsoft is working on supporting OpenSSH. Yes, Microsoft is getting ready to support one of the mainstays of BSD, Linux, and Unix system administration. This is less surprising than it sounds. The days when Windows and Linux users were at each others'...