Windows 10: Can Microsoft stop trying to help us with new features that work horribly and wastes more...

Discus and support Can Microsoft stop trying to help us with new features that work horribly and wastes more... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When the fine people at Microsoft decides to put features in a product or how they act, why is it that it almost never work the way it is intended to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by daveeeeeeeeeeee, May 16, 2019.

1. Can Microsoft stop trying to help us with new features that work horribly and wastes more...

When the fine people at Microsoft decides to put features in a product or how they act, why is it that it almost never work the way it is intended to work.

I was trying to open excel. I already opened it once but had troubles resizing after pasting some info from a PDF book(other books and authors within a series so I can try to look them up ad find them later.)

So I closed it and reopened MS Excel and somehow in all of this, these two websites were opened but not intended to be opened by me. I do not use internet explorer. Thought I had this problem fixed where the sensitivity of the mouse/touchpad was made to be less sensitive. That has always been the only fix that actually worked on my computer when hovering a cursor and automatically selects where ever you happen to rest your cursor.

This question is always asked by many people in Microsoft Community questions. I had tried all these various methods including uninstalling and then installing the drivers used on my computer for touchpad.

It just seems like when Microsoft makes a new piece of software or feature for its software-it does not work as intended and particularly very frustrating because Software products do not work as intended. It is very frustrating because it is counter intuitive and counterproductive. Whatever feature Microsoft thinks will be better if they improved it, nine times out of ten it wastes more time with no benefit.

Instead of making new programs and features-why not fix and improve the programs Microsoft already sells?

Was not sure where to put this.

http://www.msn.com/en-ph/?cobrand=hp17win10.msn.com&ocid=HPDHP17&pc=HCTE

https://www.facebook.com/GatoradePH/

:)

daveeeeeeeeeeee, May 16, 2019
  2. laszlo Win User

$1500+ wasted...

lot of people try to help you but you don't make any of the suggested steps;don't keep asking what can be bad test everything once at all and than report

laszlo, May 16, 2019
  3. Microsoft Steps Up Windows 10 Push with New Redstone Features

Microsoft Steps Up Windows 10 Push with New Redstone Features
    Partners encouraged to build devices that use Windows Ink

Can Microsoft stop trying to help us with new features that work horribly and wastes more... [​IMG]

Read more: http://news.softpedia.com/news/micro...medium=twitter

Cluster Head, May 16, 2019
  4. Can Microsoft stop trying to help us with new features that work horribly and wastes more...

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 16, 2019
Thema:

Can Microsoft stop trying to help us with new features that work horribly and wastes more...

1. Can Microsoft stop trying to help us with new features that work horribly and wastes more... - Similar Threads - Microsoft stop trying

2. Microsoft apps are making it longer, more work for us to complete tasks efficiently.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft apps are making it longer, more work for us to complete tasks efficiently.: WHY? 1. Start menu, now shows only a fraction of the apps. We are required to click an additional two times before we get the app we want to open. 2. The applications continue to lose functionality, only to have to purchase the lost functionality in another application. What...
  3. How can I get Microsoft products to work efficiently and stop wasting time on selecting...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I get Microsoft products to work efficiently and stop wasting time on selecting...: This is about one of the most common setbacks-frustrations that Microsoft never tries to make better.You select ten files. Maybe selecting each one using the control key with your mouse.Or maybe you selected a bunch of files that are together so you do this with the shift...
  4. Microsoft's hover feature is horrible

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft's hover feature is horrible: I know that Microsoft does not give a damn but I need to complain anyway. The hover feature i9s horrible. I lose email and windows open and close on their on. I lose emails on Microsoft Outlook that I don't want t4o lose. Windows 10 is ****.* original title: Hover *...
  5. Horrible New Featurs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Horrible New Featurs: How do I deactivate this soul-sapping waste of time and screen real estate? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/horrible-new-featurs/36fce581-0755-4ef2-98f5-60c4e27890b6
  6. #MSIgnite 2021: New inclusive features in Microsoft Teams and more

in Windows 10 News
    #MSIgnite 2021: New inclusive features in Microsoft Teams and more: As IT leaders, we have a responsibility to make the workplace more inclusive of the 1 billion people in the world with disabilities, by using technology developed with accessibility in mind. This week, we announced exciting new capabilities—from more flexibility...
  7. #MSIgnite 2020: New inclusive features in Microsoft Teams and more

in Windows 10 News
    #MSIgnite 2020: New inclusive features in Microsoft Teams and more: As IT leaders, we have the ability to make the work experience more inclusive of the 1 billion people in the world with disabilities with the technology products and capabilities we choose to make available to our organizations. This week, we’ve announced exciting...
  8. Help, new feature update wont install (More info in the comments)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help, new feature update wont install (More info in the comments): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Yatsumegai [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i4rsfm/help_new_feature_update_wont_install_more_info_in/
  9. New Mixer homepage, features, and more

in Windows 10 News
    New Mixer homepage, features, and more: [ATTACH] We’re barely into 2020, and yet so much has happened in such a short time. We know many of you, like the Mixer team here in Redmond, are practicing “social distancing,” learning how to “flatten the curve,”...
  10. Windows Explorer. Can Microsoft stop trying to help?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Explorer. Can Microsoft stop trying to help?: If you have 0ver 200 books(in PDF format), how do they get deleted? There has been a few times when moving curser it would grab a folder and do something with it though I dio not know which folder was grabbed and what happened. Of course, this might have happened a few...