Windows 10: can Ms Engineers able remove KB updates from Microsoft backend

Discus and support can Ms Engineers able remove KB updates from Microsoft backend in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; can Ms Engineers able remove KB updates from Microsoft backend... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sivaram Nunna, Apr 25, 2024.

1. can Ms Engineers able remove KB updates from Microsoft backend

can Ms Engineers able remove KB updates from Microsoft backend

:)

Sivaram Nunna, Apr 25, 2024
  2. vbahl2003 Win User

Cannot Change Default Search Engine tyo Google in Microsoft Edge

Hi,

When I am trying to change my default search engine for my Microsoft edge browser in advanced settings I am neither able to type anything or select anything and add is disabled as well can anybody suggest how to fix this please. as per the notes mentioned
    for changing the default browser engine, the second step mentioned here below I am not able to perform as there is nothing enabled to either select or type the engine's website.

• Select More actions (...) > Settings and then scroll down to select
      View advanced settings. In the list under Search in the address bar with, select
      Change.
    • Select your search engine's website and then select Set as default. If you don't select the search engine, the
      Set as default button will be grayed out.

Please suggest.

Thanks,

Vikas Bahl

vbahl2003, Apr 25, 2024
  3. MS KB HOTFIX Released Today for Legacy Games/Apps

When you try to install or play certain legacy games (including some apps) that results in:

incorrect installations
    instability
    installs but functions incorrectly

then this KB hotfix maybe for you. This hotfix is released today making it a new hotfix from MS. This KB hotifx includes x86, x64 and ia64 (Itanium CPUs). Included in the link is the download location, the files that will be used to update your OS and the list of games that will now be properly supported. I do not know if it will fix games not listed.

source

Here are a few examples below (the list is pretty big):

• Halo 2 Enables the application’s functionality.
      Flight Simulator 2004 Enables the application’s functionality.
      Age of Empires III Improves user experience and provides a solution link when blocking issues occur.
      Warcraft III Enables the application’s functionality.
      Tiger Woods 99 PGA TOUR Golf Enables the application’s functionality.
      Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 Enables the application’s functionality.
      Tom Clancy’s HAWX Enables the application’s functionality.
      Battlefield 2142 Enables the application’s functionality.
      Perhaps I overlooked it but I didn't see BF2 *Frown can Ms Engineers able remove KB updates from Microsoft backend :(
      Microsoft Xbox 360 Accessories Improves user experience and provides a solution link when blocking issues occur.
      Microsoft Xbox 360 Accessories Improves user experience and provides a solution link when blocking issues occur.
      and other games/programs found in the link above

EastCoasthandle, Apr 25, 2024
  4. can Ms Engineers able remove KB updates from Microsoft backend

Removing Bing as default search engine.

We appreciate the prompt response. In this case, let us check your browser settings and ensure that
    Bing is removed as the default search engine. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open your Firefox browser.
    • Click the Menu icon or the 3 bars icon.
    • Select Options.
    • Select Search.
    • Under Default Search Engine, select your preferred search engine from the drop down list.
    • Once you're done, close the search tab and check if the issue persists.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Apr 25, 2024
Thema:

can Ms Engineers able remove KB updates from Microsoft backend

1. can Ms Engineers able remove KB updates from Microsoft backend - Similar Threads - Engineers able remove

2. can Ms Engineers able remove KB updates from Microsoft backend

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can Ms Engineers able remove KB updates from Microsoft backend: can Ms Engineers able remove KB updates from Microsoft backend https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-ms-engineers-able-remove-kb-updates-from/4664b173-c10b-4399-81b8-fde85aba2f87
  3. microsoft account can not be removed from administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft account can not be removed from administrator: can someone help me please im at school and using windows 10 , our pc s are domain joined and i accidently logged my microsoft account in to my school pc and can not remove it because i can t see any log in with local account, in settings...i disabled admin account but i can...
  4. microsoft account can not be removed from administrator

in Windows 10 Customization
    microsoft account can not be removed from administrator: can someone help me please im at school and using windows 10 , our pc s are domain joined and i accidently logged my microsoft account in to my school pc and can not remove it because i can t see any log in with local account, in settings...i disabled admin account but i can...
  5. removing info from bing or other search engines

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    removing info from bing or other search engines: Hey guys, I check my profile on Bing once in a while. Recently the search with my name with middle initial should come up with about 2000. In the world there are probably at most 20 PWTs. My search comes up with about 1.5 mil. Can I have myself and my info removed from Bing...
  6. removing info from bing or other search engines

in Windows 10 Gaming
    removing info from bing or other search engines: Hey guys, I check my profile on Bing once in a while. Recently the search with my name with middle initial should come up with about 2000. In the world there are probably at most 20 PWTs. My search comes up with about 1.5 mil. Can I have myself and my info removed from Bing...
  7. Not able to install KB 4579311 update after restarting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Not able to install KB 4579311 update after restarting: This is Aradhay Singh from India, And i am having a problem that after downloading and installing "2020-10 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 version 2004 for x64 based systems" we have to restart it too for proper installation... right? but when i do my laptop restarts...
  8. remove bing as the default search engine in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    remove bing as the default search engine in Microsoft Edge: This has been asked till the cows come home but the answers are scripted and never tested before the response to the question. I know that bing is an integral part of the Edge browser. I create my own search engine in the list but bing won't allow my search engine to be used....
  9. KB update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB update: Hello --- if MS fixed/updates a patch (KB entry) will the date for the entry in the patch catalog for the patch get updated to reflect the update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kb-update/878c9bbd-2d03-47a4-9824-d64d4b7e0fc8
  10. removing Bangla(india) kb

in Windows 10 Customization
    removing Bangla(india) kb: Removing Bangla(India) Keyboard is not possible. I think the Indian programmers of Microsoft have done this nuisance. Bangladeshi users facing trouble using local Bangla Apps like Avro. I wonder how microsoft allow this hypocracy??...