Windows 10: Can MS Paint be loaded without the 3D part?

Discus and support Can MS Paint be loaded without the 3D part? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've got a Windows 10 system, set up for AutoCAD & 3D graphics. Those run fine. I have a problem using old school Paint. It does not like large... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ann K&, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Ann K& Win User

Can MS Paint be loaded without the 3D part?

I've got a Windows 10 system, set up for AutoCAD & 3D graphics. Those run fine. I have a problem using old school Paint.

It does not like large files. I can work on them initially, save them, then never open then again. I can insert them into a document & other wise use them, but no edits to the file in Paint.

Is Windows 7 Paint still available? Will it run on Windows 10? I'd love to get rid of this new program & go back to the old one. It worked and did exactly what I need. The new program has more than I need and more importantly, unless I finish everything in one fell swoop, doesn't work.

:)

Ann K&, Jan 9, 2019

2. Lowering triangle amount on Paint 3D

Hi,

The option to increase or decrease the number of triangles/polygons in
    Paint 3D
    is a great idea. We suggest the you share your idea/feedback so that it will be considered in future updates of the app. Here are the steps to send a feedback:

• Open the Paint 3D app.
    • Click on Menu.
    • On the lower left portion, select Help and Feedback.
    • Press the Give feedback button under Give feedback.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Jan 9, 2019
  3. paint 3d

Leigh_Hill, Jan 9, 2019
  4. John Vil Win User

Paint 3D

Hi,

For us to isolate what could be causing this issue and better assist you, we would like to know a few more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Does this issue occur on other projects you are working on using Paint 3D?
    • Were there any recent changes done/updates installed on your system prior to this happening?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried?

In the meantime, we would suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps to automatically scan and resolve any issue with Paint 3D. Kindly refer to this article to run the troubleshooter:
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store: run the troubleshooter.

We'll be waiting for your response.

John Vil, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Can MS Paint be loaded without the 3D part? - Similar Threads - Paint loaded without

2. MS Paint 3D - project file recovery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Paint 3D - project file recovery: MS paint kept crashing when I opened it. I tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it and all my projects were gone!Is there any way to get them back. Are the files automatically backed up before uninstalling, if so tell me how to access them , or is there another way to get...
  3. Paint 3D not loading projects.

Paint 3D not loading projects.: Hi. I've been making a Unity project and have been using paint 3D to make my models. Recently, I made a model that isn't too complex in my opinion, but when I went to save it, It took hours to save and never saved, like it got stuck. I closed it knowing it hadn't saved, and...
  4. PAINT 3d Imported models without color!!!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    PAINT 3d Imported models without color!!!!: How do I import textures to paint 3d app?!?1/!??!!!111? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-imported-models-without-color/bedc110d-f0e4-4832-9482-d72d873d1c68
  5. 3D Paint

in Windows 10 Customization
    3D Paint: Is there a way to turn off 3D Paint? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-paint/bf4ca09b-ef4a-4e4c-8790-aba9a9ee975b
  6. Paint 3d

Paint 3d: I need to change the dpi on a cover for a book. I need to raise it from 270 to 300. I have seen tutorials which show how to do this, but all involve opening two separate windows and copying. I cannot find any way to do this on Paint 3d. There is no help function to ask. Any...
  7. 3d paint

3d paint: can "Paint 3D" and/or "3D Builder" produce orthographic drawings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-paint/a26d9692-2f6d-4190-9e62-039d15efb8b0
  8. Paint 3d unable to load file

Paint 3d unable to load file: So earlier I was doing a project about wheels in paint 3d,but when I finished and was saving it,and a message says that the paint 3d has to force shutdown for some reason,I thought its fine as I have saved it previously,but it also says unable to load file. I can redo...
  9. Paint 3D

Paint 3D: When I use "Magic Select" and remove a subject from the picture, Paint 3D does not fill up the background. I have a white stain instead. What is wrong? Please help. I want a smart background fill....
  10. Paint : Remove "open paint 3d" within MS Paint

Paint : Remove "open paint 3d" within MS Paint: Hi, I have completely removed Paint 3D In MS Paint their is a option at the top that says "Open Paint 3D" how can i remove that? [img] 111166