Windows 10: Can my adolescent kids reset the administrator password after I have reset it? Why not? Can...

Discus and support Can my adolescent kids reset the administrator password after I have reset it? Why not? Can... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My adolescents are very smart with computers and have created other programs that I have talked to them to Not do it. Programs like Code and join a... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MelanieM3, Jul 19, 2019.

1. MelanieM3 Win User

Can my adolescent kids reset the administrator password after I have reset it? Why not? Can...

My adolescents are very smart with computers and have created other programs that I have talked to them to Not do it. Programs like Code and join a social media not appropriate for them, I have noticed the computer now is slow, the time is wrong.

:)

MelanieM3, Jul 19, 2019
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Jul 19, 2019
  3. moejoe Win User
    Envy laptop password reset!

I have a envy spectre 14t -3000, got it with a McAfee endpoint encryption password, did not find out until I ordered the ac power adapter to turn it on. I only have a user name, how can I reset this password? There is no administrator password.

Please help.

moejoe, Jul 19, 2019
  4. Can my adolescent kids reset the administrator password after I have reset it? Why not? Can...

reset laptop password

BTW, there's no jumper for a password reset in Windows.

DonInKansas, Jul 19, 2019
Thema:

Can my adolescent kids reset the administrator password after I have reset it? Why not? Can...

1. Can my adolescent kids reset the administrator password after I have reset it? Why not? Can... - Similar Threads - adolescent kids reset

2. How can I reset my administrator password on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I reset my administrator password on Windows 10?: I have tried the hold shift go to restart and enter troubleshooting on start up, I select save my files and then I am prompted to enter the administrator password that I forgot. I don't get to the next screen to select reinstall windows from the cloud or from this device....
  3. How can I reset my administrator password on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I reset my administrator password on Windows 10?: I have tried the hold shift go to restart and enter troubleshooting on start up, I select save my files and then I am prompted to enter the administrator password that I forgot. I don't get to the next screen to select reinstall windows from the cloud or from this device....
  4. How can I reset my administrator password on Windows 10?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Reset Kids Account Password

Reset Kids Account Password: Bought kid his first PC and trying to login to his Microsoft account. We have Microsoft 365 family, gamepass ultimate and family safety for him. He also has his account on his XBOX linked up to his account. He has of course forgotten his password and can’t login. We are...
  6. How can i reset my kids newly created password in hotmail.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i reset my kids newly created password in hotmail.: How can i reset my kids newly created password in hotmail. The automated system is of no help since the account is just being created and not even logged once in hotmail. I can see the kid in family safe but there is no way i can reset the password not even in the automated...
  7. How can i reset my kids newly created password in hotmail.

How can i reset my kids newly created password in hotmail.: How can i reset my kids newly created password in hotmail. The automated system is of no help since the account is just being created and not even logged once in hotmail. I can see the kid in family safe but there is no way i can reset the password not even in the automated...
  8. How can i reset my kids newly created password in hotmail.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Can not reset password

Can not reset password: Dear Sir , refer to the case as attached and wrong message as attached . please help to settle the problem as soon as possible I Can not get verification code by phone . please contact me as soon as possible ....
  10. Can not reset password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not reset password: Dear Sir , refer to the case as attached and wrong message as attached . please help to settle the problem as soon as possible I Can not get verification code by phone . please contact me as soon as possible ....