Windows 10: Can my adolescent kids reset the administrator password after I have reset it? Why not? Can...

Discus and support Can my adolescent kids reset the administrator password after I have reset it? Why not? Can... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My adolescents are very smart with computers and have created other programs that I have talked to them to Not do it. Programs like Code and join a... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MelanieM3, Jul 19, 2019.

1. MelanieM3 Win User

Can my adolescent kids reset the administrator password after I have reset it? Why not? Can...

My adolescents are very smart with computers and have created other programs that I have talked to them to Not do it. Programs like Code and join a social media not appropriate for them, I have noticed the computer now is slow, the time is wrong.

:)

MelanieM3, Jul 19, 2019
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Jul 19, 2019
  3. moejoe Win User
    Envy laptop password reset!

I have a envy spectre 14t -3000, got it with a McAfee endpoint encryption password, did not find out until I ordered the ac power adapter to turn it on. I only have a user name, how can I reset this password? There is no administrator password.

Please help.

moejoe, Jul 19, 2019
  4. Can my adolescent kids reset the administrator password after I have reset it? Why not? Can...

reset laptop password

BTW, there's no jumper for a password reset in Windows.

DonInKansas, Jul 19, 2019
Thema:

Can my adolescent kids reset the administrator password after I have reset it? Why not? Can...

1. Can my adolescent kids reset the administrator password after I have reset it? Why not? Can... - Similar Threads - adolescent kids reset

2. Can not reset my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can not reset my laptop: i can not reset my pc and i have tried everything that i can when i go to advanced settings and hit reset this pc it shows there was a problem resetting this pc also i cant acces command prompt as an administrator even i am an administrator when i click cmd prompt and i...
  3. can reset my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can reset my pc: i 've tried to reset my pc but nothing 's working. reset it in the setting and with a boot system and i get this error code: 0X8007001F-0X2000D installation faild in fase SAFE_OS with a failure at the MIGRATE_DATA...
  4. How can I reset my windows 10 password?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I reset my windows 10 password?: i recently reset my password and cant remember wgat i changed it to. When i click change password i get this error. I have tried putting in ubsbs in the ports i have nothing happens i was able to change my microsoft password on my ohone but its not showing on my laptop im...
  5. Reset Administrator Password

Reset Administrator Password: How do I reset my forgotten administrator password on my pc when I have password protect blocking me from doing anything to make changes to other user accounts?...
  6. I can' reset my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can' reset my pc: I have a laptop that I use to play games like Fortnite, PUBG e.t.c. My computer has been very slow lately and my games have been freezing alloy. I did some research and found that I should reset my pc which I have done in the past and it has helped. When I tried to reset my...
  7. Can I Reset my password on my Admin.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can I Reset my password on my Admin.: Can I reset my password on my Admin. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-reset-my-password-on-my-admin/89ab2676-6629-4158-acff-3dc760a7e650
  8. can i force my pc into reseting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can i force my pc into reseting: hi, lately I noticed my computer was acting sluggish so I decided I need to factory reset but when I tried it said "free up 500mb more storage before your able to reset" or something along those lines and I did but when I went to go reset it this time it said free up 900mb...
  9. Can I reset Windows 10 without knowing the administrator's password and can something go...

Can I reset Windows 10 without knowing the administrator's password and can something go...: My friend can't download programs etc. because he doesn't know the administrator's password nor the name of the administrator account. It seems like the best option would be to reset Windows 10, because we don't know a lot about computers. Is it possible to reset Windows 10...
  10. i forgot my desktop password how can i reset it?

i forgot my desktop password how can i reset it?: actually, I set my password very long back, and I have been using pin-type security now I could not remember my password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/i-forgot-my-desktop-password-how-can-i-reset-it/cb30eb89-fe23-47ef-9b04-d2560eb5edc2"