Windows 10: Can My Gaming Desktop Benifit from "Ultimate Power Plan"

Discus and support Can My Gaming Desktop Benifit from "Ultimate Power Plan" in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So i just had to manually enable Windows Ultimate Power Plan an i was wondering if my Ryzen 3900X & Sapphire Nitro+ 5700XT OC'd or my entire pc could... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Twitch xIndicaxHigh, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Can My Gaming Desktop Benifit from "Ultimate Power Plan"

So i just had to manually enable Windows Ultimate Power Plan an i was wondering if my Ryzen 3900X & Sapphire Nitro+ 5700XT OC'd or my entire pc could have performace ingame when having ultimate powerplan activated instead of Ryzen High Performace.

My Build:

• Ryzen 9 3900X 12 Cores @ 24 Threads
    • Sapphire Nitro+ RX Radeon 5700XT OC'd
    • AORUS X570 Master
    • AORUS 3600MHz 16GB Kit CL19
    • 750W Super Flower Titanium PSU LeadEx
    • AORUS AIC 1TB PCle Gen 3 NVme SSD
    • Windows 10 Professional OS

Could my FPS Increase with Ultimate Powerplan Enabled on my machine?

:)

Twitch xIndicaxHigh, Jan 20, 2021
  2. Asesjix Win User

How to enable Ultimate Performance Power Plan in Windows 10?

The "Ultimate Performance" power plan exists since Windows 10 Version 1803.
    To activate the Power Plan, the following steps must be taken:

1. Open cmd.exe as Administrator
    2. Duplicate the scheme with: powercfg -duplicatescheme e9a42b02-d5df-448d-aa00-03f14749eb61
    3. Copy the guid from ultimate plan
    4. Set the ultimate plan active with: powercfg /setactive <GUID>

Can My Gaming Desktop Benifit from "Ultimate Power Plan" RZIke.png

Asesjix, Jan 20, 2021
  3. John Fer Win User
    Power plan?

Upon checking, it seems that there's nothing wrong with your system. It is usual that you have to double-click your mouse before your monitor wakes up.

For the meantime, we suggest changing the power plan by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + S.
    • Type in Power Settings.
    • On the pop-up window, choose Additional power settings.
    • Select High performance.

After changing the power plan, we suggest that you monitor the changes made and check if that will work for you.

Get back to us if you need further help.

John Fer, Jan 20, 2021
  4. Can My Gaming Desktop Benifit from "Ultimate Power Plan"

High Performance Power Plan and Ultimate Performance Power Plan.

What is the real difference between the High Performance Power Plan and Ultimate Performance Power Plan?

Kiwiprobie1, Jan 20, 2021
Thema:

Can My Gaming Desktop Benifit from "Ultimate Power Plan"

1. Can My Gaming Desktop Benifit from "Ultimate Power Plan" - Similar Threads - Gaming Desktop Benifit

2. Can't create ultimate power plan because unable to create new power plan

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't create ultimate power plan because unable to create new power plan: Hi! I have a problem in my windows 10 computer. I can't create ultimate performance in my PC because it say "Unable to create a new power scheme The power scheme, subgroup or setting specified does not exist."I have try to download Ultimate_Performance.pow too, it say...
  3. Can't create ultimate power plan because unable to create new power plan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't create ultimate power plan because unable to create new power plan: Hi! I have a problem in my windows 10 computer. I can't create ultimate performance in my PC because it say "Unable to create a new power scheme The power scheme, subgroup or setting specified does not exist."I have try to download Ultimate_Performance.pow too, it say...
  4. Can't create ultimate power plan because unable to create new power plan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. how to add Ultimate performance power plan?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to add Ultimate performance power plan?: Hello Microsoft, I would love to get some help. I bought a new PC, a high end one, and I want to play on Ultimate performance power plan but it didn't show up. I tried to add it using the commad prompt and the method where I import it as a file but it didn't work so please...
  6. how to add Ultimate performance power plan?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to add Ultimate performance power plan?: Hello Microsoft, I would love to get some help. I bought a new PC, a high end one, and I want to play on Ultimate performance power plan but it didn't show up. I tried to add it using the commad prompt and the method where I import it as a file but it didn't work so please...
  7. how to add Ultimate performance power plan?

8. Ultimate power plan

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ultimate power plan: I build my dad a budget gaming PC I got him a win10 and Im curious if the Ultimate performance powerplan can damage the PC and can it help in games,I saw on internet that it keeps everything on 100% and that maybe it OC some things Specifications: Cpu: Ryzen 3 1200 3.1ghz...
  9. High Performance Power Plan and Ultimate Performance Power Plan.

High Performance Power Plan and Ultimate Performance Power Plan.: What is the real difference between the High Performance Power Plan and Ultimate Performance Power Plan? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/high-performance-power-plan-and-ultimate/6625509a-a16e-4c61-a36f-a7c9a5d7ce5c
  10. Add or Remove Ultimate Performance Power Plan in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Ultimate Performance Power Plan in Windows 10: I did this trick on a win home 1803 version and while it does show the plan alright. Looking at the actual power plan in the reg key e9a42b02-d5df-448d-aa00-03f14749eb61 shows very little, there only a few keys and are same as HP plan. So IMO either this trick doesn't fully...