Windows 10: can my laptop even allow me to use a stylus

Discus and support can my laptop even allow me to use a stylus in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My laptop is a Dell Inspiron 13 5378, a very specific type that I found on the dell website to have only 3 pens that work for it or so they say. My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by vue_EV, May 27, 2020.

1. vue_EV Win User

can my laptop even allow me to use a stylus

My laptop is a Dell Inspiron 13 5378, a very specific type that I found on the dell website to have only 3 pens that work for it or so they say. My laptop is a touch support only and is there any kind of stylus that works with the laptop or which ones do work.

:)

vue_EV, May 27, 2020

2. stylus pen

Hi,

We would like to know more about your concern. Please provide the following information so we can assist you better:

• Were you able to use your stylus pen before without any issues?
    • When did you start having this issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages when using your stylus pen for drawing?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will be waiting for your response.

Acelyn Alc, May 27, 2020
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, May 27, 2020
  4. can my laptop even allow me to use a stylus

sticky notes and stylus selection problem

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing with Sticky Notes and Stylus. I surely help you.

I suggest you to run a Windows Store apps troubleshooter and Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Please follow the below mentioned steps to run App troubleshooter:

• Search for Troubleshooting in the
      Search box, and run it.

• Select view all in the
      left pane of troubleshooting Window.

• Click on the Hardware and Devices, and follow the
      on-screen instructions.

• After completing the Hardware and Devices
      troubleshooting, now run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

• Click on Windows Store Apps option on the troubleshooter window and follow the
      on-screen instructions.

Please reach back to us if you still face difficulty with Sticky Notes and Stylus. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Mayank_Bhiwal, May 27, 2020
Thema:

can my laptop even allow me to use a stylus

1. can my laptop even allow me to use a stylus - Similar Threads - laptop allow stylus

2. How can I log into my hp laptop, without my pin,it won't allow me to use my fingerprints...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I log into my hp laptop, without my pin,it won't allow me to use my fingerprints...: Just need some help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-log-into-my-hp-laptop-without-my-pinit/d489d412-fe60-4881-bd5b-a30e2fdf6202
  3. I can not connect my stylus pen to a touch screen laptop using windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can not connect my stylus pen to a touch screen laptop using windows 11?: Why wont my stylus pen show up in Bluetooth I have tried many different things but nothing helps. I need to use it for presentations I do for my business. Is there a driver I need to install for windows 11 to get it to show up in Bluetooth??...
  4. I can not connect my stylus pen to a touch screen laptop using windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can not connect my stylus pen to a touch screen laptop using windows 11?: Why wont my stylus pen show up in Bluetooth I have tried many different things but nothing helps. I need to use it for presentations I do for my business. Is there a driver I need to install for windows 11 to get it to show up in Bluetooth??...
  5. What stylus can I use for the HP Pavilion Laptop 15-eh1xxx?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What stylus can I use for the HP Pavilion Laptop 15-eh1xxx?: Hey, I have the HP Pavilion Laptop 15-eh1xxx, could I use a pen/stylus that is compatible with the HP pavilion x360 series? If not, what other pen/stylus would be compatible with this laptop? Thank you in advance....
  6. What stylus can I use for the HP Pavilion Laptop 15-eh1xxx?

What stylus can I use for the HP Pavilion Laptop 15-eh1xxx?: Hey, I have the HP Pavilion Laptop 15-eh1xxx, could I use a pen/stylus that is compatible with the HP pavilion x360 series? If not, what other pen/stylus would be compatible with this laptop? Thank you in advance....
  7. Bluetooth stylus on laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth stylus on laptop: Hello! I wanted ask if it is possible to connect a bluetooth stylus on a laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-stylus-on-laptop/20d46d33-ccbd-43f7-89e6-dec563efaedc
  8. Bluetooth stylus on laptop

Bluetooth stylus on laptop: Hello! I wanted ask if it is possible to connect a bluetooth stylus on a laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-stylus-on-laptop/20d46d33-ccbd-43f7-89e6-dec563efaedc
  9. Bluetooth stylus on laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. My laptop not allowing me to use PIN

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My laptop not allowing me to use PIN: After entering my PIN to login, my computer (Surface Book) displays the message: "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Choose another sign-in option and set up your PIN again". (I entered my PIN correctly on first try, although this message is displayed regardless...