Windows 10: Can my low end pc run on the windows 10

Discus and support Can my low end pc run on the windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi. For the longest time i wanted to upgrade to windows 10, but i dont know if my pc can run it. Spets: prossesor: intel pentium 4 3.40 ghz... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by VasteryMaster, Dec 14, 2018.

1. Can my low end pc run on the windows 10

Hi. For the longest time i wanted to upgrade to windows 10, but i dont know if my pc can run it.

Spets:

prossesor: intel pentium 4 3.40 ghz

graphics card:Nvidia GeForce 210

Ram: 2,50 gb

Thanks!

:)

VasteryMaster, Dec 14, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 14, 2018
  3. asishbm98 Win User
    High End Game on a Low end PC

what happens when playing high end games on low end pc

asishbm98, Dec 14, 2018
  4. DRDNA Win User

Can my low end pc run on the windows 10

DRDNA, Dec 14, 2018
Thema:

Can my low end pc run on the windows 10

1. Can my low end pc run on the windows 10 - Similar Threads - low end run

2. My Pc is Low End Pc .I need install Windows 10 1507

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Pc is Low End Pc .I need install Windows 10 1507: Can I install Windows 10 1507? My pc has 1gb ram, core2du processor. I need it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-low-end-pc-i-need-install-windows-10-1507/1b18408f-a7ce-4462-969f-4cb89cb7b281
  3. My Pc is Low End Pc .I need install Windows 10 1507

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Pc is Low End Pc .I need install Windows 10 1507: Can I install Windows 10 1507? My pc has 1gb ram, core2du processor. I need it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-low-end-pc-i-need-install-windows-10-1507/1b18408f-a7ce-4462-969f-4cb89cb7b281
  4. Gaming windows for low end pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming windows for low end pc: Please Recommend me best version of Windows for Gaming...Like I have Lenovo All in one desktop PC Lenovo C320Pentium dual core processorI had upgraded RAM6GB so that I don't get fadupBut I want recommendations for GamingPlease Recommend me best version of Windows for Gaming....
  5. Gaming windows for low end pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gaming windows for low end pc: Please Recommend me best version of Windows for Gaming...Like I have Lenovo All in one desktop PC Lenovo C320Pentium dual core processorI had upgraded RAM6GB so that I don't get fadupBut I want recommendations for GamingPlease Recommend me best version of Windows for Gaming....
  6. custom windows recomendation for my low end pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    custom windows recomendation for my low end pc: hello guys, i'm thinking about putting a custom windows and optimized for games on my lenovo thinkpad t420 notebook, in my case, i did some ssd and ram upgrades, its specs are: Intel Core I5 2520M Intel HD Graphics 3000 8GB ram memory and actually im in stock windows with...
  7. low end slow pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    low end slow pc: i use windows 10/7 and linux in one 2010 LOW END pc which have 3 GB ram with 2.50 GHZ old dual core CPU and its slow how to improve the speed of my pc win 7 and linux works very well but windows 10 is very slow sometime the apps does not responds very well it takes some time...
  8. Best OS for a low end pc.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Best OS for a low end pc.: i have a computer that is currently running windows 10 home. And it's pretty bad. So I need to know what windows OS is best for it. PC SPECS: Intel R Celeron R CPU N3050 @ 1.60 GHZ 4G of ram 64 bit....
  9. Perfomance of Windows 10 on low end pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Perfomance of Windows 10 on low end pc: I have a PC with core 2 duo e8400 CPU, 4gb ram, gt1030 gpu and win 10 installed. It is quite slow on my PC. Is it okay to use this OS or should I downgrade to win 8.1 or win7 ? If yes how can i do that without losing any of my files assuming that my pc is assembled and didn't...
  10. Windows 10 running horribly on low end tablet

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 running horribly on low end tablet: Upgraded from Windows 8.1 (ran perfectly) to Windows 10 on my Toshiba Satellite Click Mini and it runs like this (not my video): Hyper Lag and unusable Windows 10 - YouTube A complete slide-show, basically. I'd just like some confirmation (before I go back to Windows...