Windows 10: Can my pc able to run GTA 5

Discus and support Can my pc able to run GTA 5 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; intelr coretm i5-4210u cpu @ 1.70ghz 2.40 ghz,64-bit operating system, x64-based processor,4gb ram can run gta 5 smoothly? I have no graphics card .... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by mahimchakma1, Jan 15, 2021.

1. Can my pc able to run GTA 5

intelr coretm i5-4210u cpu @ 1.70ghz 2.40 ghz,64-bit operating system, x64-based processor,4gb ram can run gta 5 smoothly? I have no graphics card .

:)

mahimchakma1, Jan 15, 2021
  2. Pavan_N Win User

how to run gta in windows 10

Hi Shashwat,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Which version of GTA are you using?
    • Is the issue specific to GTA game?
    • When you say 'cannot run on 600*400*32' are you referring to screen resolution?

If yes I suggest you to follow the steps below and check.

• Type Change the Screen resolution on Search
      and hit Enter.
    • Under Resolution change to Recommended settings.

Do let us know if you are able to play GTA game in Windows 10. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jan 15, 2021
  3. problem in running GTA 5

• issue started just I installed the game successfully and tried to run or play the game through desktop
    • yes, I made some changes on my device prior to this issue by deactivating my antivirus and firewall and I also thought may be two dll files isdone.dll and unarc.dll were absent so I have downoloaded them in zip file and then I saved there extractions
      in system32 and syswow64. I also downloaded swiftsshader file and saved it in game folder but I am unable to run the game........
    • actually gta 5 was in zip file
    • I also used troubleshooter but nothing happen.....

ShubhamGoelGoel, Jan 15, 2021
  4. Can my pc able to run GTA 5

GTA 5 black screen problem

Hi Vlado,

To get better clarity on the issue, kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you experiencing this issue only with GTA 5 or with any other games on Windows 10?
    • Has it ever worked before with Windows 10?
    • Have you tried running the GTA 5 in compatibility mode?
    • How are you trying to access the game? Is it from Windows Store, Xbox app, or desktop application?

We look forward to your response.

Monica Cam, Jan 15, 2021
Thema:

Can my pc able to run GTA 5

1. Can my pc able to run GTA 5 - Similar Threads - able run GTA

2. Gta 5 on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gta 5 on pc: Hello, i have a question. Can you download gta 5 on pc if you already bought the game on the microsoft store?i had it on my xbox before it doesn't appear iwhen i search for it in the microsoft store. Does anyone know?...
  3. Gta 5 on pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gta 5 on pc: Hello, i have a question. Can you download gta 5 on pc if you already bought the game on the microsoft store?i had it on my xbox before it doesn't appear iwhen i search for it in the microsoft store. Does anyone know?...
  4. Will Gta 5 work in my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will Gta 5 work in my pc: Hi i wanted to ask that will gta 5 work in my pc I few weeks ago played gta 4 but it was very dull And i means my first review on gta 4 was very good gameplay but still it didn't gave a feeling like playing a gta game I am sorry if some one gets hurt by this sorry....
  5. I am not able to open GTA 5 in my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not able to open GTA 5 in my PC: i am not able to open GTA 5. It is saying the application was unable to start correctly 0xc000007b Click ok to close the application my system specifications: processsor: IntelR coreTM i5-2410M CPU@2.30GHz 2,30GHz installed memoryRAM:6 GB...
  6. GTA 5 lagging in my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA 5 lagging in my pc: GTA 5 is so much lagging in my pc .I can't play. How to fix it. My pc spec's: Intel core i5 4gb ram AMD Radeon Pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gta-5-lagging-in-my-pc/ead4e3aa-22db-4ab0-ab76-dadc5778edb9
  7. GTA 5 Lagging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA 5 Lagging: [IMG]My problem not solved after updating Windows. I having same problem memory continuously increasing while playing only gta 5, you can see in the above picture. So try to give me some idea's to solve memory leaking....
  8. Will i be able to play GTA 5 on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will i be able to play GTA 5 on my laptop: My laptop is a Dell Windows 10, Core I5, 7th gen. My pc has a total sotrage compacity of 916GB and so far have left 815GB. My processor is Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.70GHz My installed memory (RAM) 8.00GB (7.90 GB usable) System type: 64-bit...
  9. Gta 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gta 5: Does anyone get fps drops while driving around in the city? Is there any solution to this? Specs : 8gb ram, core i5 2nd gen (2.4 with turbo boost upto 3.2 Ghz) AMD Radeon 6770M 2gb GDDR5 Intel HD 3000 2gb Windows 10 Insider Pro Preview 6093
  10. BSOD after running Kaspersky or playing GTA 5

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after running Kaspersky or playing GTA 5: Hello, I've had several BSODs in the last few weeks. It happens randomly and with no clear pattern, but most often it happens when I run KVRT (Kaspersky Tool) and when playing GTA 5. Sometimes it can go days without a BSOD, then again I get 5 a day. If I try to...