Windows 10: Can my Surface run the Sims 4 + expansions?

Discus and support Can my Surface run the Sims 4 + expansions? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a Surface Pro 6 (?), here's the specs or whatever [ATTACH] I'm wondering if this can run the Sims 4 and expansions smoothly and without... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sereall, Jun 27, 2019.

1. sereall Win User

Can my Surface run the Sims 4 + expansions?

I have a Surface Pro 6 (?), here's the specs or whatever

Can my Surface run the Sims 4 + expansions? fad609f8-657c-4cdb-b2a2-ef4b831a6018?upload=true.png

I'm wondering if this can run the Sims 4 and expansions smoothly and without messing up/slowing down my laptop. I'm not at all technically adept to figure it out myself, so any help would be appreciated.

:)

sereall, Jun 27, 2019

2. The sims 3 or 4? Anyone play them?

Am thinking of investing in one of sims 3 or 4. Thought it might be a good game to get into and might be something my young son can enjoy too. I don’t see much point in just getting the base game as so many features are missing. So will get a few expansions too. But does anyone play the sims? With expansions also in mind is the sims 4 much better than 3? I guess in my experience sequels aren’t necessarily better so I thought maybe sims 3 could still be the better game?

Scottyboy99, Jun 27, 2019
  3. The sims 3 or 4? Anyone play them?

Ok, thank you. I think I’ll go for sims 3. There seems to be far more content/expansions. I guess if we really get into it then we can try out sims 4 in the future

Scottyboy99, Jun 27, 2019
  4. Can my Surface run the Sims 4 + expansions?

I try to download the Sims 2 expansion packs, it says that it will "ensure product is up to date".

Hi Emily,

Since this is an old program, it is giving you the error like "The Sims 2 Update Error" when installing expansions. I suggest you to try the steps provided in the discussion link below and check if you are able to install it in this way.

How to Install The Sims 2 + Expansions on Windows 10 (TS2upd.exe Error)

Please keep us updated with the status of the installation, to assist you further.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

Can my Surface run the Sims 4 + expansions?

1. Can my Surface run the Sims 4 + expansions? - Similar Threads - Surface run Sims

2. Hi, new gamer here, can the Surface Laptop 4 run sims 4 with mods?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, new gamer here, can the Surface Laptop 4 run sims 4 with mods?: Hi, new gamer here, can the Surface Laptop 4 run sims 4 with mods? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-new-gamer-here-can-the-surface-laptop-4-run/2d0b99d5-6642-421b-a507-3072eea7ec58
  3. Hi, new gamer here, can the Surface Laptop 4 run sims 4 with mods?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, new gamer here, can the Surface Laptop 4 run sims 4 with mods?: Hi, new gamer here, can the Surface Laptop 4 run sims 4 with mods? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-new-gamer-here-can-the-surface-laptop-4-run/2d0b99d5-6642-421b-a507-3072eea7ec58
  4. sims 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sims 4: I have an external hard drive when i move everything into my external drive and open up sims it makes a whole new folder in my documents, can someone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sims-4/c7c723df-5f3b-4d64-99cd-e8acb5d290b1
  5. Can Surface Laptop 4 AMD Radeon Graphic runs The Sims 4 Cottage Living?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can Surface Laptop 4 AMD Radeon Graphic runs The Sims 4 Cottage Living?: Hi, I've The Sims 4 Cottage Living installed on my laptop but it won't run. Can anyone advise if it's the laptop graphic card below meets the game graphic requirements?Surface Laptop 4 Windows 10Processor AMD Ryzen 5 Microsoft Surface R Edition 2.20 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB...
  6. sims 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sims 4: I just recently got the HP 14 stream and was hoping to download the Sims 4 onto the computer. I understand I would need to purchase/download via the Microsoft store, however the game is not available. I also was looking for a first hand downloader through the store and I can...
  7. Can the Surface Pro 7 run the sims 4 with all packs?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can the Surface Pro 7 run the sims 4 with all packs?: Hi there, Im getting a Surface pro 6 or 7 for my birthday soon with intel core i7 , 8-16GB RAM, and 256 Memory I wanted to know if I would be able to play The sims 4 with all the expansion packs, Game Packs, and Stuff packs on it with Custom Content?...
  8. Can you play Sims 4 on a microsoft surface go

Can you play Sims 4 on a microsoft surface go: I have not played sims in years and want to play sims 4 on my surface go. I know I need an external dvd/cd reader however I am wondering if the surface go is able to run and play Sims4. I also still of the Microsoft 10os protecter on it. Would I have to remove that to be able...
  9. the sims 4

the sims 4: I just updated and restarted my computer. I downloaded the sims 4 from origin, why when I'm on the sims 4 on one side of the screen I click switches to desktop ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-sims-4/a75f2746-b61a-4ad8-b3f4-700bdf428baa
  10. sims 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sims 4: I cant get sims 4 to play on my new hp laptop. it says the game is not compatible for this computer. I bought this laptop specifically to play sims 4, and because it met all of the minimum requirements to play the game. please help...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. will sims 4 play on surface go 4g

2. microsoft surface go die sims play

3. surface pro with sims 4 all expansions

4. surface pro 7 sims 4,
  5. surface pro 7 running the sims 4