Windows 10: Can my windows 11 monitor alone connect to the internet?

Discus and support Can my windows 11 monitor alone connect to the internet? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So i have a monitor set up but without a PC or anytype of computer connected to it. Can it connect to the internet itself and for example go on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jacob 12432, Dec 4, 2023.

1. Can my windows 11 monitor alone connect to the internet?

So i have a monitor set up but without a PC or anytype of computer connected to it. Can it connect to the internet itself and for example go on youtube?

:)

Jacob 12432, Dec 4, 2023

2. i have a problem to connect 2 monitors.

Hi Ron,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What changes did you make in the BIOS? As making the changes in the BIOS is only recommended by Microsoft if done by the manufacturer.
    • How are you connecting to the 2nd monitor?
    I suggest you to follow the steps from this article below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/how-connect-multiple-monitors

[Applies to Windows 10 as well]

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Dec 4, 2023
  3. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Dec 4, 2023
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Can my windows 11 monitor alone connect to the internet?

After upgrading to windows 10, internet connectivity drops frequently for some applications, but not all

Hi,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• In which browser are you facing this issue e.g. Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • Have you installed all pending Windows updates?
    • Do you face connection fluctuation in Ethernet connection?
    • Is the issue specific to any particular website?

I suggest you to try connecting to Ethernet connection and check if face same issue. Also install all pending Windows updates Further you can refer the link below and follow the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Step 1: Reset Internet Explorer.

Change or reset Internet Explorer settings.

Change or reset Internet Explorer settings - Microsoft Support

Step 2: Reset Microsoft Edge.

Refer the steps below to reset Edge.

Steps:-

• First of all launch Microsoft Edge Browser.

• After that click on “More action” option which is visible at top right side of the browser and you will see “Settings” option.

• Under “Settings” scroll down and you will see a button “Choose what to clear” under “Clear browsing data” option.

• Once you click on this option you will see list of feature like
    • Browsing History
    • Cookies and saved website data
    • Cached data and file
    • Download history
    • Form data
    • Password.
    Do let us know if you are able to get stable internet connection. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Dec 4, 2023
Thema:

Can my windows 11 monitor alone connect to the internet?

1. Can my windows 11 monitor alone connect to the internet? - Similar Threads - monitor alone connect

2. "No internet, secured" but connected to internet on Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "No internet, secured" but connected to internet on Windows 11.: I have ROG Zephyrus G14 2021, Windows 11. My laptop will not recognize any internet connection as "connected".It instead shows "No internet, secured" or "No internet, open" depending on which network I'm connected to private or public respectively. I've tried this at my...
  3. "No internet, secured" but connected to internet on Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "No internet, secured" but connected to internet on Windows 11.: I have ROG Zephyrus G14 2021, Windows 11. My laptop will not recognize any internet connection as "connected".It instead shows "No internet, secured" or "No internet, open" depending on which network I'm connected to private or public respectively. I've tried this at my...
  4. My Windows 11 computer connects to WiFi but no internet

My Windows 11 computer connects to WiFi but no internet: I've recently had to rebuild my pc switch my motherboard out for another one but same version, and now I finally got it up and working but in the Windows start screen it asks me to reconnect my Microsoft account and reset my PIN, when i try to connect to my WiFi while my pc...
  5. Can my windows 11 monitor alone connect to the internet?

Can my windows 11 monitor alone connect to the internet?: So i have a monitor set up but without a PC or anytype of computer connected to it. Can it connect to the internet itself and for example go on youtube?...
  6. I can connect to my internet, but on my pc it says no internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can connect to my internet, but on my pc it says no internet.: I've done the trouble shooting already, I've forgotten the internet and re-done it through there. It just won't connect. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-connect-to-my-internet-but-on-my-pc-it-says/9e64bdbe-9611-451c-936d-2851fa26c2c4
  7. I can connect to my internet, but on my pc it says no internet.

I can connect to my internet, but on my pc it says no internet.: I've done the trouble shooting already, I've forgotten the internet and re-done it through there. It just won't connect. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-connect-to-my-internet-but-on-my-pc-it-says/9e64bdbe-9611-451c-936d-2851fa26c2c4
  8. Can not connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can not connect to the internet: I have a Prime B450-Plus, AMD Ryzen 5 26000, 32GB DDR4, an NVIDIA GTX1060 6GB GPU and RM850i Power Supply. a few days ago the Network Adapter decided not to work/not detected after my girlfriend had her laptop plugged in with Cat5 she plugged the cable back into the Desktop...
  9. Can connect to Internet but Windows reports "No Internet Access"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can connect to Internet but Windows reports "No Internet Access": As today I resumed my PC from hibernation, the network icon in taskbar reports with yellow exclamation mark. In Network and Sharing Center it reports no Internet access via Ethernet, and Private Network. However, Network Adapter shows clearly Ethernet is running normal...
  10. Best free internet connection monitor

in Browsers and Email
    Best free internet connection monitor: I'm having random problems with the internet connection, slowing down and failure of signal to my router. The phone line voltage is ok, I have measured it at the incoming box. I have moved the router to a better location and hope it will be more reliable and changed the...