Windows 10: Can no install canon printer driver

Discus and support Can no install canon printer driver in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi. Im trying to install the printer drivers for canon mf641cw. When i try to install them i get an error saying i need administrator rigthts to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by FlemmingBisgaard1, May 24, 2022.

1. Can no install canon printer driver

Hi. Im trying to install the printer drivers for canon mf641cw. When i try to install them i get an error saying i need administrator rigthts to install. I have verified that i am the administrtor. I had Canon support to look at the problem, but they could not fix it. Any ideas on how to resolv it?

:)

FlemmingBisgaard1, May 24, 2022

2. Canon Printer i9950

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I completely understand your concern and feel sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

This product is not compatible with the operating system selected and no drivers will be made available. Please consider upgrading either your product or operating system to a model or version that is supported.

Also, I suggest you to ensure to have the latest version of the printer software installed on your PC .

Please follow these steps below, to resolve the issue:

Step 1: I suggest you to download the Windows 8.1 printer driver from the below canon website and then try to install the printer driver in compatibility mode.

http://www.supportcanon.com/download-canon-i9950-driver-printer/

Step 2: I would suggest you to try to install the driver in compatibility mode.

1. Right-click on the driver setup file and click on ‘Properties’.

2. Click on the ‘Compatibility’ tab and check the box ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8/8.1 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the
    issue persists.

Please try to refer to the suggestions given by JimWynne replied on December 8, 2015, to fix your issue.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...ndows-10/a9b2e9cc-a2c1-4b55-9230-2fb5ae48ccaa

I suggest you to install any pending updates on the PC to check, if that helps. Updates are additions to software that can help prevent or fix problems, improve how your computer works, or enhance your computing experience.

Hope this information helps you. Kindly post back with the updated issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, May 24, 2022
  3. Canon printer wifi trouble

Hey,

I installed my canon pixma mg3210 with the newest driver and I choose wifi connection.

Eveyrthing works fine until I turn off the printer then my laptop doesn't detect the printer anymore.
    Basically, the printer is offline.

DarkWhisper, May 24, 2022
  4. Ashley# Win User

Can no install canon printer driver

driver for a Canon printer.

I want to use a different printer from my normal. The different printer is a Canon MF220. when I google for a driver the Canon website doesnt show a driver for this. (I know the printer is maybe 6 years old )

Then I scanned the google suggestions and tried megaify software driverscape.com. Half way downloading my laptop warned it might not be a safe site.

Hoiw can I ; (a) get Canon to release a driver

(b) establish if Megaify is safe as a driver

(c) find another safe driver supplier.

Thank you for your help

Regards

Ashley#, May 24, 2022
Thema:

Can no install canon printer driver

1. Can no install canon printer driver - Similar Threads - install canon printer

2. Can no install canon printer driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can no install canon printer driver: Hi. Im trying to install the printer drivers for canon mf641cw. When i try to install them i get an error saying i need administrator rigthts to install. I have verified that i am the administrtor. I had Canon support to look at the problem, but they could not fix it. Any...
  3. Can no install canon printer driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can no install canon printer driver: Hi. Im trying to install the printer drivers for canon mf641cw. When i try to install them i get an error saying i need administrator rigthts to install. I have verified that i am the administrtor. I had Canon support to look at the problem, but they could not fix it. Any...
  4. Can no install canon printer driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Canon printer driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Canon printer driver: Hi I have an old canon printer. mp540.On one laptop windows 10 detects and installs drivers for mp570 model and the printer works fine.But on the other laptop that has windows 10 upgraded from windows 7 windows update won't install the driver.Canon has Ezy photo print which I...
  6. Canon printer driver

Canon printer driver: Hi I have an old canon printer. mp540.On one laptop windows 10 detects and installs drivers for mp570 model and the printer works fine.But on the other laptop that has windows 10 upgraded from windows 7 windows update won't install the driver.Canon has Ezy photo print which I...
  7. Canon MP560 Printer Driver Not Installing

Canon MP560 Printer Driver Not Installing: Canon MP560 Printer Driver Not Installing, after downloading direct from CANON. I have Windows 10. This Driver and Printer was on this laptop for years. Just stop working, now I uninstalled, with the intent to reinstall. Now Windows 10 is blocking it. Says it has to be...
  8. Cannot install Canon printer drivers

Cannot install Canon printer drivers: The scan function on my Canon Maxify 2120 stopped working on my wireless Dell laptop. I thought it was a driver problem but I was not able to install the Canon printer drivers because my printer "could not be found" even though it shows up as a printer in Windows 10 on my...
  9. Driver for Canon MG6650 Printer not installing

Driver for Canon MG6650 Printer not installing: I have used this printer for several years for scanning as well as printing. No problems until I had to re-install Windows 10. The printer is working perfectly and now I now want to re-install the IJ scanner driver.This is: win-mg6600-1_0-mcd downloaded from the Canon site....
  10. Canon printer drivers

Canon printer drivers: I am currently on Win10 build 10158 and none of the Canon drivers for my Pixma ip8750 two year old printer work correctly. There seems to be a break in communication between the app being used for printing and the OS handling the printer driver preferences. Thus regardless of...