Windows 10: Can no longer connect to iPhone using iTunes

Discus and support Can no longer connect to iPhone using iTunes in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; 7 months ago I was able to connect to my iPhone using iTunes. Now I get the message: iTunes could not connect to this iPhone. Unknown Error.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DavidWegner1, Dec 6, 2023.

1. Can no longer connect to iPhone using iTunes

7 months ago I was able to connect to my iPhone using iTunes. Now I get the message: iTunes could not connect to this iPhone. Unknown Error. 0xE8000065.When I plug in my iPhone the Windows Photos app pops up. I assume Photos is causing the problem. I recently tried to use Photos to edit a .MOV video file, and am guessing it is now the default app for connecting to my iPhone. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling iTunes, but that did not help. Please help. Thanks

:)

DavidWegner1, Dec 6, 2023
  2. DonLandry Win User

Connect my iPhone XR to Windows 10 desktop

I need to connect to iTunes to backup iPhone contents and sync my iPhone XR with new purchases from the Store to my Windows 10 desktop. According to Apple, the Windows 10 desktop must be Unlocked in order for
    iTunes to update and sync to my iPhone XR.

I get the message "Trust This Computer? Your settings and data will be accessible from this computer when connected wirelessly or using a cable." when I connect the iPhone to my Windows 10 desktop via usb
    cable.

My specifications are:

• iTunes Version 12.10.7.3.
    • iPhone XR iOS version 13.3.1. Version 13.5 available.
    • Windows 10 Version 1903 for x64-based Systems (KB4497165).
    I have tried previous suggestions:

• Reset Location & Privacy on iPhone.
    • Tried a different USB cable for connection of the iPhone and Windows 10 desktop.
    • Turned off Wi-Fi on iPhone.
    • No personal hotspots defined on iPhone.
    • Found this article: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202778. Followed the suggested steps with no luck.
    • Found this article: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204095. Look at step four. "If you see a Trust this Computer alert, unlock your device and tap Trust:. How do I
      unlock the device? Which device -- PC or iPhone?
    Any suggestions?

DonLandry, Dec 6, 2023
  3. Bill Smithers, Dec 6, 2023
  4. LemP Win User

Can no longer connect to iPhone using iTunes

Itunes not connecting with iphone

"Itunes not connecting with iphone" is not the same as "Itunes not opening in windows 7." Which problem do you have?

What model iPhone do you have?

Make certain that your iPhone is unlocked and then connect it to your computer with a USB cable, and please describe what happens. In particular,

• Did you hear the "device connected" sound effect? How many times?
    • Did any window pop up on your computer? If so please describe all pop-ups that appeared.
    • Click Start, then click "Devices and Printers." Are there any icons in the "Unspecified" section? If so, how many icons? What are their names?

This is what you should see:

Can no longer connect to iPhone using iTunes 13d0cf66-e08b-4d18-ae21-6f11f5c42f8d?upload=true.jpg

Click Start and type iTunes in the Search box. Is a link found? If so, what happens when you click it? If you get an error message, please provide the complete text.

Can no longer connect to iPhone using iTunes fc734c43-668f-4092-b94e-872eb4d1012b?upload=true.jpg

LemP, Dec 6, 2023
Thema:

Can no longer connect to iPhone using iTunes

1. Can no longer connect to iPhone using iTunes - Similar Threads - longer connect iPhone

2. Can no longer connect to iPhone using iTunes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can no longer connect to iPhone using iTunes: 7 months ago I was able to connect to my iPhone using iTunes. Now I get the message: iTunes could not connect to this iPhone. Unknown Error. 0xE8000065.When I plug in my iPhone the Windows Photos app pops up. I assume Photos is causing the problem. I recently tried to use...
  3. Can no longer connect to iPhone using iTunes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can no longer connect to iPhone using iTunes: 7 months ago I was able to connect to my iPhone using iTunes. Now I get the message: iTunes could not connect to this iPhone. Unknown Error. 0xE8000065.When I plug in my iPhone the Windows Photos app pops up. I assume Photos is causing the problem. I recently tried to use...
  4. iTunes could not connect to this iPhone, Error 0xE800000A on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    iTunes could not connect to this iPhone, Error 0xE800000A on Windows PC: [ATTACH]Users who are trying to connect their iPhone with Windows 11/10 PC are seeing iTunes could not connect to this iPhone. An unknown error occurred (0xE800000A) error. In this guide, we have a few solutions to fix iTunes Error 0xE800000A on Windows 11/10 PC. iTunes Error...
  5. iTunes, iPhone and Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    iTunes, iPhone and Windows 10.: Hi all. My iMac is currently inoperable and I'm using a Windows 10 laptop on which I do have iTunes installed. Would it be possible to rip a cd using iTunes and sync it to my iPhone SE 2020? Optimally the iMac would be my goto system but it's currently a $1300...
  6. iphone and itunes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    iphone and itunes: And yet again, iTunes does not recognize the iPhone on my HP desktop It does recognize it on my wife's desktop. So, iTunes concluded, understandably, that it was a problem on my computer ... and I must contact Microsoft. I have Windows 10. All updates and rebooting 3...
  7. iPhone/iTunes help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    iPhone/iTunes help: my iphone will not connect with my itunes on my laptop. I have the latest windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/iphoneitunes-help/5bf1651a-56ff-43d9-bf42-0088259949f3
  8. Itune does not recognize iPhone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Itune does not recognize iPhone: I have windows 10 on my laptop. Itune does not recognize iphone. Also how do i itune mp3 files upload to icloud? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/itune-does-not-recognize-iphone/9e53de7d-dbc1-49e4-a6f2-aaa566f20249
  9. Itunes can not drop files to iphone music

Itunes can not drop files to iphone music: Hello this is my problem so till 1 month ago it worked fine droping music from desktop directly to iphone music https://i.imgur.com/w4v7YbP.png Now it doesnt work this round shape red icon appears when i try to drag and drop i would like to enable again this feature...
  10. how to move iphone music in itunes to windows itunes

how to move iphone music in itunes to windows itunes: How do I transfer iphone music that is in itunes to window pc itunes ? this include purchased and non-purchased from itunes. 25468