Windows 10: Can no longer connect to Roku TV

Discus and support Can no longer connect to Roku TV in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi all, I’ve had a Sharp running Roku TV 5303X for several years. I have had no issues screen mirroring to it from my laptop (Asus Q302L) besides... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/celestialyssa, Jun 25, 2020.

1. Can no longer connect to Roku TV

Hi all, I’ve had a Sharp running Roku TV 5303X for several years. I have had no issues screen mirroring to it from my laptop (Asus Q302L) besides having to repeatedly reconnect until it finally connects. I haven’t been able to screen mirror to it for the past almost two years now, and I have no idea why. I keep both my TV and Windows constantly updated, along with the drivers and network adapters. I haven’t been able to find any answers as to why this might have happened, besides the fact that maybe a Windows Update could maybe be the problem. Has anyone else been going through the same? Does anyone know if any of the Windows Updates for the past couple of years had anything to do with Miracast?

submitted by /u/celestialyssa
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/celestialyssa, Jun 25, 2020
  2. rk3066 Win User

Plex Server no Longer Available on Roku TV

Hi,

Ever since the Latest update to Plex I can't Access my Windows 10 Based pc Server but... I can on my Zotac Mini PC which has Windows 7. A bug in the W10 Plex Software? Or a bug with Plex on the Roku TV with connection with W10?

It's the Plex on Roku TV that's bugged I think for connection with W10... With the Latest Program update

rk3066, Jun 25, 2020
  3. Unable to connect to Roku TV after updates

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while connecting the PC to Roku TV. For further clarity on the issue, please respond to the questions below.

1. Which build version of Windows are you using currently?
    2. Which updates were installed recently?
    3. Do you receive any error code when you try to connect to Roku TV?

Refer the article
    Which version of Windows operating system am I running?

To check which updates were installed recently go to Settings >
    Update & Security > Windows Update >
    View installed update history

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to refer the suggestions by
    Shafeeq_Khan
    replied on November 4, 2018 and see if that helps.

If the issue persist, please get back to us with the results of the troubleshooting steps to assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jun 25, 2020
  4. Can no longer connect to Roku TV

Mirror Screen to ROKU TV

I HAVE A MICROSOFT SURFACE AND CANNOT WIRELESSLY CONNECT TO A ROKU TV. ANY SUGGESTIONS/

MichaelGoloff, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

Can no longer connect to Roku TV

1. Can no longer connect to Roku TV - Similar Threads - longer connect Roku

2. TV no longer connects to PC HDMI

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TV no longer connects to PC HDMI: Sony TV KDL-40EX403 no longer properly displays windows 10 PC. Both devices definetely know they're connected to something, as the TV opens up the external input to change channel to, and the computer shows the TV. It definetely can connect, as it has in the past. have tried...
  3. TV no longer connects to PC HDMI

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    TV no longer connects to PC HDMI: Sony TV KDL-40EX403 no longer properly displays windows 10 PC. Both devices definetely know they're connected to something, as the TV opens up the external input to change channel to, and the computer shows the TV. It definetely can connect, as it has in the past. have tried...
  4. TV no longer connects to PC HDMI

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. How to get my laptop to wirelessly connect to my TCL Roku Tv

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get my laptop to wirelessly connect to my TCL Roku Tv: I recently downloaded windows 11 onto my laptop and now It will not find my TCL ROKU tv on wireless displays. I have downloaded new bit drivers and edited network settings and restarted my computer however nothing still pops up when I try to connect a wireless display. When...
  6. MIRROR CASTING FROM PC TO ROKU TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MIRROR CASTING FROM PC TO ROKU TV: My Roku TV is no longer found under WIRELESS DISPLAY but is now found under DEVICES AND PRINTERS/MULTIMEDIA DEVICE and I can't get my laptop with Windows 11 to connect/ mirror cast to it. Please help....
  7. casting to Roku TV stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    casting to Roku TV stopped working: My laptop and Tv stopped working well together. Everything worked fine until it just did not. So I updated my laptop to Windows 11 hoping to solve maybe a driver issue after going through many many suggested internet trouble shotting solutions like media player permissions...
  8. casting to Roku TV stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    casting to Roku TV stopped working: My laptop and Tv stopped working well together. Everything worked fine until it just did not. So I updated my laptop to Windows 11 hoping to solve maybe a driver issue after going through many many suggested internet trouble shotting solutions like media player permissions...
  9. Computer not recognizing Roku TV

Computer not recognizing Roku TV: Hello. I'm trying to set up my Roku for screen sharing, and I am at a loss. If I click Project or Connect, the only thing that pops up is my monitor?. If I click "Find other types of devices", my mouse and keyboard are listed, all that appears under "Other Devices" is my...
  10. Cannot Cast to Roku TV

Cannot Cast to Roku TV: Hi there, I know this is a subject that still has some grey areas, but I was recently trying to cast my windows 10 PC to my new roku TV and whenever I attempted to connect I always got the error message "Couldnt connect" after a few seconds of attempting to. my PC is a...