Windows 10: Can no longer preview photos/videos when tranferring files from phone

Discus and support Can no longer preview photos/videos when tranferring files from phone in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a Google Pixel 3a. Now, when I connect my phone to my PC, I can no longer preview the photos/videos to know if they have already been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KeepPushing, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Can no longer preview photos/videos when tranferring files from phone

I have a Google Pixel 3a. Now, when I connect my phone to my PC, I can no longer preview the photos/videos to know if they have already been transferred. This used to work - where I could just plug in my phone to my computer and then the preview would open so I could see what I was actually importing. How do I get this functionality back. My OS is Windows 10, and I use the import photos and videos app to transfer files to my computer.

:)

KeepPushing, Jul 10, 2020
  2. bats_21 Win User

Tranfering video-music to nokia 6230i

I am trying to tranfer video-music file to my phone, PC suite converts it 3GP, but the media player won't allow me to add it to the play list to transfer to my phone.

bats_21, Jul 10, 2020
  3. Eclassbud Win User
    Video in the preview pane

Aileen,

Thank you so much for your reply.

What I really need to know is how get the video to play in the preview pane. Prior to Windows 10, this worked wonderfully and was an asset. Now, it requires making changes to the Windows registry - not recommended due to the enormous amount of issues with
    Windows 10.

Any other suggestions?

Eclassbud, Jul 10, 2020
  4. DRDNA Win User

Can no longer preview photos/videos when tranferring files from phone

DRDNA, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

Can no longer preview photos/videos when tranferring files from phone

1. Can no longer preview photos/videos when tranferring files from phone - Similar Threads - longer preview photos

2. How can a person move a whole phone worth of photos / videos say 100 GB from a phone to a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can a person move a whole phone worth of photos / videos say 100 GB from a phone to a...: Is the only way to do this a few files at at time? Is there a way to copy ALL the files and paste them to a computer with one more click? Or do we need to spend hours micro managing click after click of a few files sent at a time? Please share wisdom of this world I want to...
  3. How can a person move a whole phone worth of photos / videos say 100 GB from a phone to a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can a person move a whole phone worth of photos / videos say 100 GB from a phone to a...: Is the only way to do this a few files at at time? Is there a way to copy ALL the files and paste them to a computer with one more click? Or do we need to spend hours micro managing click after click of a few files sent at a time? Please share wisdom of this world I want to...
  4. can no longer download photo files from phone after upgrading to windows 11 from windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can no longer download photo files from phone after upgrading to windows 11 from windows 10: can no longer download photo files from phone after upgrading to windows 11 from windows 10receive the following error:please update your device's settings to accept media transfers...
  5. can no longer download photo files from phone after upgrading to windows 11 from windows 10

can no longer download photo files from phone after upgrading to windows 11 from windows 10: can no longer download photo files from phone after upgrading to windows 11 from windows 10receive the following error:please update your device's settings to accept media transfers...
  6. Can Photos stop making video previews of my albums?

Can Photos stop making video previews of my albums?: When I want look at photos in an album I don't want a video preview with annoying music, can I turn them off permanently? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-photos-stop-making-video-previews-of-my-albums/8d8649ee-d3a9-420d-bc44-c8827cb0b28f
  7. Windows 10 Photos / Videos importing from Android phone

Windows 10 Photos / Videos importing from Android phone: Help! In 12 hours Windows 10 has only uploaded 370 photos out of 1444, it would usually do this in minutes - whats going on? Please note that I am NOT tech savvy. I had gone through all of the photos before importing, which took ages, so don't really want to stop the process...
  8. How to move videos/photos from UCB phone to desired file?

How to move videos/photos from UCB phone to desired file?: After downloading video or photo to computer with UCB port how can one move it to particular file, rename it and keep the first Initial taken photo date?...
  9. Microsoft Photos no longer shows preview when editing images

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Photos no longer shows preview when editing images: I used to be able to crop images with Microsoft Photos, after which I get to see a preview of the cropped image before I can decide if I want to save it or redo the cropping. Now cropping an image only lets you save a copy instead. If the crop is unsatisfactory I have to save...
  10. Photos and videos from phone transfer not opening

in Windows 10 Support
    Photos and videos from phone transfer not opening: Hey, I'm pretty certain I've screwed up here but hoping someone can help! I transferred across all of my photos and videos from my phone a week ago to save up some storage space (long flight, netflix/prime, you get me), or so I thought I did. Only returning to them now does...