Windows 10: Can no longer print large word 2010 documents.

Discus and support Can no longer print large word 2010 documents. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Since the last Win10 update, I can no longer print large Word 2010 documents. The Print Queue indicates that the job is spooling but it never... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Gordini27, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Gordini27 Win User

Can no longer print large word 2010 documents.

Since the last Win10 update, I can no longer print large Word 2010 documents. The Print Queue indicates that the job is spooling but it never completes. Does anyone have a solution? The same file printed perfectly just before the automatic update was installed.

As a temporary fix, I had to replace BMP images with JPGs in order to reduce the overall file size. It is quite annoying when I have to waste a great deal of time troubleshooting new issues that coincidently pop-up just after Windows 10 updates.

Thanks.

~William

:)

Gordini27, Jun 29, 2020

2. Printing Word Document

Created a word document and saved it in Rich Text Format (.rtf). Will not print. Office 2007 program pops up and "suggests" I subscribe to Office 365. Just need to print or email this document....tried to convert to PDF, but is blocking my efforts.

Any suggestions??

radmed osf, Jun 29, 2020
  3. JaimeMW Win User
    Word 2010 won't print now that I have installed Windows 10

Hello,

If you'd like to continue to try to resolve in Windows 10 and if you have confirmed that printing still works from another program (or another version of Word, like Word Online previous suggested in the thread), it seems less likely the issue is related
    to the printer or printer driver.

In this case, the next step to try can be Troubleshooting available in the Control Panel.

• In the Search/Cortana box in the task bar, type Troubleshooting

• Open Troubleshooting in the Control Panel

• Under Programs, select "Run programs made for previous versions of Windows"

• Select Next in the pop-up for Program Compatibility Troubleshooter

• Select Word 2010 for the option to "select the program you're having problems with"

• Answer the subsequent questions that are specific to your experience
    Regards,

Jaime

JaimeMW, Jun 29, 2020
  4. Can no longer print large word 2010 documents.

no colour when printing word documents

Hello,

If you're having issues printing colored documents in Word, we suggest checking the Printer properties and try changing the default settings. You can visit this
    thread and look for Doug Robbins and Stefan Blom's suggestions
    regarding this concern.

Let us know if that worked out for you.

Michelle Vil, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

Can no longer print large word 2010 documents.

1. Can no longer print large word 2010 documents. - Similar Threads - longer print large

2. can no longer print

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    can no longer print: My printer will no longer print from my desktop computer ever since I reinstalled a fresh copy of windows on it. It's a network printer and it works fine with my laptop and my smart phones. I get an error code every time I try to print. I have uninstalled the printer and the...
  3. document not printing in color in word

document not printing in color in word: created a word doc and set it to print in color. only prints in grayscale. tried two different computers. new color cartridge. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/document-not-printing-in-color-in-word/73a2ad12-9153-43d2-81a8-56d6c913d2d0
  4. Printing Word Document

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Printing Word Document: Created a word document and saved it in Rich Text Format (.rtf). Will not print. Office 2007 program pops up and "suggests" I subscribe to Office 365. Just need to print or email this document....tried to convert to PDF, but is blocking my efforts. Any suggestions??...
  5. Printing from Word 2010 with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Printing from Word 2010 with Windows 10: I installed Win10 some time ago but have one problem I have not been able to fix. I cannot print anything from Word 2010. It will print if I save it as a PDF and print that; every other programme I have prints fine, and no problems printing from other devices. The problem...
  6. In Word 2010 document

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    In Word 2010 document: In Word 2010 I hit control A and then Control V instead of Control C and cannot find document https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-word-2010-document/e9ec74b1-ceb4-4660-ab7b-9e4722982eee"
  7. Word Documents won't print

in Windows 10 Customization
    Word Documents won't print: My word documents won't print. I copied and pasted one to Google Docs. and that will print. I have spent hours with Tech Support yesterday and no one can come up with an answer to this extremely frustrating problem. Ink is good and printer works great. I did not always...
  8. Can No Longer Change Font Size in a Word Document

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can No Longer Change Font Size in a Word Document: I am trying to type a word document (running Windows 10) and cannot change the font size. It is now set in 8 pt. which I've never used and I want to change it back to 11 or 12 point....
  9. Printing word documents

Printing word documents: My printer is not printing Word documents (missing lines and no text) yet will print anything not in Word format https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/printing-word-documents/755c1b7a-b895-4c16-8586-7eea3423e723
  10. Can no longer print

Can no longer print: I have lost the ability to print anything from any app. I even bought a new printer but it does the same thing. The first printer is an older printer but it copies and scans along with printing. I can still copy and scan but not print. The new one is just a printer. I've...