Windows 10: Can no longer print large word 2010 documents.

Discus and support Can no longer print large word 2010 documents. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Since the last Win10 update, I can no longer print large Word 2010 documents. The Print Queue indicates that the job is spooling but it never... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Gordini27, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Gordini27 Win User

Can no longer print large word 2010 documents.

Since the last Win10 update, I can no longer print large Word 2010 documents. The Print Queue indicates that the job is spooling but it never completes. Does anyone have a solution? The same file printed perfectly just before the automatic update was installed.

As a temporary fix, I had to replace BMP images with JPGs in order to reduce the overall file size. It is quite annoying when I have to waste a great deal of time troubleshooting new issues that coincidently pop-up just after Windows 10 updates.

Thanks.

~William

:)

Gordini27, Jun 29, 2020

2. Printing Word Document

Created a word document and saved it in Rich Text Format (.rtf). Will not print. Office 2007 program pops up and "suggests" I subscribe to Office 365. Just need to print or email this document....tried to convert to PDF, but is blocking my efforts.

Any suggestions??

radmed osf, Jun 29, 2020
  3. JaimeMW Win User
    Word 2010 won't print now that I have installed Windows 10

Hello,

If you'd like to continue to try to resolve in Windows 10 and if you have confirmed that printing still works from another program (or another version of Word, like Word Online previous suggested in the thread), it seems less likely the issue is related
    to the printer or printer driver.

In this case, the next step to try can be Troubleshooting available in the Control Panel.

• In the Search/Cortana box in the task bar, type Troubleshooting

• Open Troubleshooting in the Control Panel

• Under Programs, select "Run programs made for previous versions of Windows"

• Select Next in the pop-up for Program Compatibility Troubleshooter

• Select Word 2010 for the option to "select the program you're having problems with"

• Answer the subsequent questions that are specific to your experience
    Regards,

Jaime

JaimeMW, Jun 29, 2020
  4. Can no longer print large word 2010 documents.

no colour when printing word documents

Hello,

If you're having issues printing colored documents in Word, we suggest checking the Printer properties and try changing the default settings. You can visit this
    thread and look for Doug Robbins and Stefan Blom's suggestions
    regarding this concern.

Let us know if that worked out for you.

Michelle Vil, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

Can no longer print large word 2010 documents.

1. Can no longer print large word 2010 documents. - Similar Threads - longer print large

2. Word 2010 recent documents

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Word 2010 recent documents: Hi,I cannot clear recent documents from Word 2010 on Start Menu. I followed instructions exactly but they are still there. If I delete them manually more come in to fill the gap. Any ideas?Thanks :...
  3. Word 2010 recent documents

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Word 2010 recent documents: Hi,I cannot clear recent documents from Word 2010 on Start Menu. I followed instructions exactly but they are still there. If I delete them manually more come in to fill the gap. Any ideas?Thanks :...
  4. Why can't I print a single large document in Word, when I can print all my other documents...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why can't I print a single large document in Word, when I can print all my other documents...: Why can't I print a single large document in Word, when I can print all my other documents in Word? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-print-a-single-large-document-in-word/4795965e-f87e-4a74-8984-1c6b37966a0f
  5. Windows 10 not printing documents for Word 2010 to HP Officejet Pro 8620

Windows 10 not printing documents for Word 2010 to HP Officejet Pro 8620: Print solutions for Word documents to print to the HP Officejet Pro 8620 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-not-printing-documents-for-word-2010-to/320f4df9-088c-4b15-bf86-91c675f0f1d5
  6. print word document

in Cortana
    print word document: I cant print my word document https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-word-document/0477cf02-c091-4a1f-a823-f25de9c7fab5
  7. print word document

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    print word document: I tried to print word or pdf documents but it always print to files with .pnt format. Can someone help please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-word-document/53ebfdcb-b858-4821-9bfa-96b310c61c6f
  8. Printing Word Document

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Printing Word Document: Created a word document and saved it in Rich Text Format (.rtf). Will not print. Office 2007 program pops up and "suggests" I subscribe to Office 365. Just need to print or email this document....tried to convert to PDF, but is blocking my efforts. Any suggestions??...
  9. In Word 2010 document

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    In Word 2010 document: In Word 2010 I hit control A and then Control V instead of Control C and cannot find document https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-word-2010-document/e9ec74b1-ceb4-4660-ab7b-9e4722982eee"
  10. Printing word documents

Printing word documents: My printer is not printing Word documents (missing lines and no text) yet will print anything not in Word format https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/printing-word-documents/755c1b7a-b895-4c16-8586-7eea3423e723