Windows 10: can no longer print

Discus and support can no longer print in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My printer will no longer print from my desktop computer ever since I reinstalled a fresh copy of windows on it. It's a network printer and it works... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JosephKay1, Nov 24, 2019.

1. can no longer print

My printer will no longer print from my desktop computer ever since I reinstalled a fresh copy of windows on it. It's a network printer and it works fine with my laptop and my smart phones. I get an error code every time I try to print. I have uninstalled the printer and the drivers multiple times. I have searched the error code on google and it seems to be a known issue that's not been resolved. The error code is "Operation could not be completed (error 0x000007d1). The specified driver is invalid." I have a Epson XP-434 printer and I have downloaded the newest driver from their web page. It's the same drive I use on my laptop that works so I think it is a windows issue.

:)

JosephKay1, Nov 24, 2019

2. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Nov 24, 2019
  3. Printing stopped with November upgrade

Hey Prestonpdx,

I would suggest you check if the print spooler is running. Start/Stop print spooler service. Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc
      and press Enter.

• From the list, locate Print Spooler service.

• Double click on the service and select Stop.

• Restart the computer, repeat step 1&2.

• Double click on the service and check if the service is started.
    Get back to us with the updated status, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Nov 24, 2019
  4. can no longer print

Printing web pages in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update and apologies for late response.

• Are you able to print via Internet Explorer 11?
    • What kind of contents and extensions do you want to print?
    I suggest you to perform the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps:

Method 1: I suggest you to follow the steps below to print documents in the Windows 10 Edge browser and check if it helps:

• Once the document is open in Edge, press
      Ctrl+P or More actions button at the top last end of the browser.

• Click Print as PDF button.

• Check if the document prints as expected.
    If the above steps did not work, try the next methods.

Method 2: Set your printer as default.

• Press Windows key and type
      Control Panel

• Click on view by and select large icons.

• Open Devices and printers.

• Right click on your printer and select set a default printer.
    Check if it helps. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Niranjan Manjhi, Nov 24, 2019
Thema:

can no longer print

1. can no longer print - Similar Threads - longer print

2. I have a printer that no longer prints when prompted to, however days later the documents...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a printer that no longer prints when prompted to, however days later the documents...: I have an Epson ET-3760 Serial: 381A52532488 printer System Model : HP All-in-One24-df0xxxType: x64-based PC The printer used to print perfectly fine and then one day I prompted it to print and it no longer was able to print instantly. I now have to wait until the next day to...
  3. I have a printer that no longer prints when prompted to, however days later the documents...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a printer that no longer prints when prompted to, however days later the documents...: I have an Epson ET-3760 Serial: 381A52532488 printer System Model : HP All-in-One24-df0xxxType: x64-based PC The printer used to print perfectly fine and then one day I prompted it to print and it no longer was able to print instantly. I now have to wait until the next day to...
  4. MS Print to PDF no longer a printer option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Print to PDF no longer a printer option: Microsoft Print to PDF is no longer an option when I try to print on my laptop. It is selected turned on in settings, but still doesn't exist in the printer options. If I try to install it manually, it is not available as an option for installation. I've tried to find a...
  5. MS Print to PDF no longer a printer option

MS Print to PDF no longer a printer option: Microsoft Print to PDF is no longer an option when I try to print on my laptop. It is selected turned on in settings, but still doesn't exist in the printer options. If I try to install it manually, it is not available as an option for installation. I've tried to find a...
  6. Print to PDF no longer in Printers & Scanners

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print to PDF no longer in Printers & Scanners: Microsoft Print to PDF no longer in Printers & Scanners after I removed it. I am unable to re-add it. I tried rebooting. Then I tried to turn it off on windows features, but it won't turn back on again. What should I do, and if it stops working permanently what workarounds...
  7. Print to PDF no longer in Printers & Scanners

Print to PDF no longer in Printers & Scanners: Microsoft Print to PDF no longer in Printers & Scanners after I removed it. I am unable to re-add it. I tried rebooting. Then I tried to turn it off on windows features, but it won't turn back on again. What should I do, and if it stops working permanently what workarounds...
  8. Epson WF-7520 Win 10 printer no longer prints 11x17 after installing the Win 10 driver.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Epson WF-7520 Win 10 printer no longer prints 11x17 after installing the Win 10 driver.: Epson WF-7520 Win 10 printer no longer prints 11x17 after installing the Win 10 driver. The 11x17 paper size is no longer offered on the list of paper sizes on my 7520 printer. It used to be no problem and all paper sizes the printer was capable of were listed. Now, for some...
  9. Epson WF-7520 Win 10 printer no longer prints 11x17 after installing the Win 10 driver.

Epson WF-7520 Win 10 printer no longer prints 11x17 after installing the Win 10 driver.: Epson WF-7520 Win 10 printer no longer prints 11x17 after installing the Win 10 driver. The 11x17 paper size is no longer offered on the list of paper sizes on my 7520 printer. It used to be no problem and all paper sizes the printer was capable of were listed. Now, for some...
  10. Epson WF-7520 Win 10 printer no longer prints 11x17 after installing the Win 10 driver.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware