Windows 10: Can no longer sacn since recent W10 update

Discus and support Can no longer sacn since recent W10 update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Since installing a recent W10 update, several printers different brands and models will no longer scan. How do we correct this or reverse what was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Joel R 55, Aug 12, 2020.

1. Joel R 55 Win User

Can no longer sacn since recent W10 update

Since installing a recent W10 update, several printers different brands and models will no longer scan.

How do we correct this or reverse what was done ?

:)

Joel R 55, Aug 12, 2020
  2. R-T-B Win User

Can someone just open a W10 support.

As a suggestion, it would be kinda cool if we could exclude certain thread categories from the "recent threads" list.

R-T-B, Aug 12, 2020
  3. Knoxx29 Win User
    Can someone just open a W10 support.

You're getting the point*Wink Can no longer sacn since recent W10 update ;)

Knoxx29, Aug 12, 2020
  4. illimay Win User

How do I expand the 'Recent' list in the File Explorer?

Thanks for an alternative suggestion.

Can no longer sacn since recent W10 update [​IMG]

I don't know what happened... but the list got longer for some reason. I didn't do anything special... but it just got longer

illimay, Aug 12, 2020
Thema:

1. Can no longer sacn since recent W10 update - Similar Threads - longer sacn since

2. Audio jack no longer working, likely since a recent update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio jack no longer working, likely since a recent update: The internal speakers are working and bluetooth headphones work, but wired headphones plugged into the audio jack stopped working about a week ago. The laptop doesn't recognize anything when they are plugged in or unplugged.I have run the audio troubleshooter, but this seems...
  3. can no longer resize windows since update

in Windows 10 Support
    can no longer resize windows since update: Hello. This is my first time asking a question. My Windows 10 Home, version 1903, updated automatically on Sept. 29. Everything seems different, and I am gradually figuring it out. (Is there a tutorial anywhere?) What really bothers me is that I can no longer resize...
  4. Can't scan from my printer since recent W10 update

Can't scan from my printer since recent W10 update: I and several others here can not scan any longer sine a recent W10 update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-scan-from-my-printer-since-recent-w10-update/70fccfc6-06f6-491c-9f25-89eb93c0615b
  5. Random actions since W10 update.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random actions since W10 update.: Since the last update the laptop has been acting as if haunted. Various interfaces and windows open randomly including the right click interface, the inspect element window and interfaces in 365. In both Chrome and Firefox windows are closed or opened or attempts are made to...
  6. Can no longer log in after recent update

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can no longer log in after recent update: Recently, my PC installed the latest updates, and now I can't log in. When trying the fingerprint scanner it says, "Logon failure: the user has not been granted the requested logon type at this computer." If I try to enter my password, I get the message "The sign-in method...
  7. Arc mouse no longer working with Surface since recent OS update

Arc mouse no longer working with Surface since recent OS update: Hi, I have a Microsoft Surface (1724 256GB 010833662*** on rear) and a Microsoft Arc Mouse (no visible markings other than Made In China). A few days ago I received notification that OS on the Surface would no longer be supported from November and that I should upgrade....
  8. No Sound Since Recent Windows Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No Sound Since Recent Windows Update: No sound on laptop since recent Windows update last night. This is the second time this has happened. The last time was a year or so ago and I brought my laptop to the store I purchased it from as it was a recent purchase. They fixed it. This time I am trying to fix the...
  9. recent W10 update on my computer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    recent W10 update on my computer: IS it only me or did others get a bit upset with the recent,*Sad past 2 days worth of changes that have taken place in W10?? I had my W10 desktop set up with links to places that I use often, now all of that has gone and I'm wasting time trying to find the links that I...
  10. Unable to type in W10 Cortana Search or Settings since recent updates

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to type in W10 Cortana Search or Settings since recent updates: Ever since I allowed a new set of Windows 10 updates to execute and restart a day or so ago, I have found that I can no longer use the search facility (Win-S), and search for specific items in Settings (Win -I), because as I type on those windows, no text appears. *Mad I...