Windows 10: Can No longer see my wireless

Discus and support Can No longer see my wireless in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hellow guys, Am new here please bear with me...... I have just upgraded from windows 8 to windows 10 Home. Since then my Wireless network is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by M Kiswagara, May 12, 2016.

1. Can No longer see my wireless

Hellow guys,

Am new here please bear with me......

I have just upgraded from windows 8 to windows 10 Home. Since then my Wireless network is not showing up. I have several networks, others are shown just fine...Only one network is missing. I have co-workers with Windows 7 still able to see and connect to that network.

This is what I have done so far.

1. Disable and enable the network drivers in Device Manager
    2. Uninstall and Install the same drivers, Restart
    3.Update the driver through Device manager
    4. Manually connect to the wireless network,

But all didnt give me any positive results.

NB: if its of any important, All the other wireless am able to see are of encryption type AES and the one am not seeing is of encryption TKIP..

Help please

:)

M Kiswagara, May 12, 2016
  2. petrib Win User

N800 can no longer see any wireless access points...

Did you register your N800 MAC address on your new router (if it defaults to limiting access by hardware address, or you configured it to do so)?

On the N800 the "About product" selection in the Control Panel will show the MAC address.

petrib, May 12, 2016
  3. petrib Win User
    N800 can no longer see any wireless access points...

Anything you did between last time it worked, and the moment you first discovered it doesn't work?

Installed new apps? Changes settings? Dropped the device to the floor? Anything? Could someone else have done/changed something?

There's always a reason for such a change in behaviour and usually it is because a person changed something, or hardware broke.

petrib, May 12, 2016
Thema:

Can No longer see my wireless

1. Can No longer see my wireless - Similar Threads - longer wireless

2. I have a Dell Inspiron 15 5000 with a Qualcomm QCA9377 wireless adapter no longer working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a Dell Inspiron 15 5000 with a Qualcomm QCA9377 wireless adapter no longer working.: I have a Dell Inspiron 15 5000 with a Qualcomm QCA9377 802.11ac wireless adapter and recently it is no longer working correctly. I am running Windows 11 Home Edition Windows 11 Home Version 22H2 Installed on ‎6/‎19/‎2023 OS build 22621.2715 Experience Windows Feature...
  3. I have a Dell Inspiron 15 5000 with a Qualcomm QCA9377 wireless adapter no longer working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a Dell Inspiron 15 5000 with a Qualcomm QCA9377 wireless adapter no longer working.: I have a Dell Inspiron 15 5000 with a Qualcomm QCA9377 802.11ac wireless adapter and recently it is no longer working correctly. I am running Windows 11 Home Edition Windows 11 Home Version 22H2 Installed on ‎6/‎19/‎2023 OS build 22621.2715 Experience Windows Feature...
  4. Wireless NIC is no longer detected by the PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless NIC is no longer detected by the PC: Hi, My issue started with frequent Wi-Fi disconnections. This was fixed each time by PC restart. But in order to solve the issue once for all, I tried to update/uninstall/reinstall the wifi card driver. I uninstalled the wireless NIC in 'Device Manager' Now after rebooting...
  5. Wireless NIC is no longer detected by the PC

Wireless NIC is no longer detected by the PC: Hi, My issue started with frequent Wi-Fi disconnections. This was fixed each time by PC restart. But in order to solve the issue once for all, I tried to update/uninstall/reinstall the wifi card driver. I uninstalled the wireless NIC in 'Device Manager' Now after rebooting...
  6. Wireless NIC is no longer detected by the PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Wireless Mouse Wheel No Longer Works two of them but USB wired Mouse Wheel Does. Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Mouse Wheel No Longer Works two of them but USB wired Mouse Wheel Does. Windows 11.: One day all of a sudden Windows 11 decided that the mouse wheel on my Microsft 3600 bluetooth mouse no longer can scroll pages. Rebooted, disconnected, reconnected, batteries out etc, nothing made it work. Thinking it's a hardware fault i tried a different mouse, this time...
  8. Wireless Mouse Wheel No Longer Works two of them but USB wired Mouse Wheel Does. Windows 11.

Wireless Mouse Wheel No Longer Works two of them but USB wired Mouse Wheel Does. Windows 11.: One day all of a sudden Windows 11 decided that the mouse wheel on my Microsft 3600 bluetooth mouse no longer can scroll pages. Rebooted, disconnected, reconnected, batteries out etc, nothing made it work. Thinking it's a hardware fault i tried a different mouse, this time...
  9. Can no longer see wireless networks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can no longer see wireless networks: I have a rather old hp desktop running Windows 10. The ethernet-cable-connection to the internet stopped working quite a while ago, but I was able to use a ASUS - Dual-Band AC1200 USB Network Adapter and that was working just fine. I just moved houses and I'm trying to re-set...
  10. Can no longer see wireless networks

Can no longer see wireless networks: I have a rather old hp desktop running Windows 10. The ethernet-cable-connection to the internet stopped working quite a while ago, but I was able to use a ASUS - Dual-Band AC1200 USB Network Adapter and that was working just fine. I just moved houses and I'm trying to re-set...