Windows 10: Can no longer use app/program known as Spy Dialer. Cannot delete it either!

Discus and support Can no longer use app/program known as Spy Dialer. Cannot delete it either! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The app known as "Spy Dialer" just began to have a very big problem. No matter what phone number I try to insert in their search box, it produces a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JosephDamewood, May 19, 2022.

1. Can no longer use app/program known as Spy Dialer. Cannot delete it either!

The app known as "Spy Dialer" just began to have a very big problem. No matter what phone number I try to insert in their search box, it produces a number from a pop-up box which is usually one of my saved numbers. Obviously, there is no need to id a number that has been saved to my pc for future use. This app/program has worked without a hitch until today. More importantly, I cannot delete this app. I can't even find it on my pc anymore. I do have a shortcut installed from which to access it but cannot find any apps, programs or files installed on my pc which corresponds to Spy Dialer.

:)

JosephDamewood, May 19, 2022
  2. Jay Jap Win User

Deleting apps

Hello Kelly,

We would like to know more information about your issue so that we will know why you are unable to delete applications on your computer:

• What changes/updates have you made prior to the issue?
    • Is there an error message when you try to uninstall an application?

In the meantime, I would suggest that you try the steps in this article on
    how to uninstall apps and programs in Windows 10.

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Jay Jap, May 19, 2022
  3. Betocchi Win User
    VITO voice dialer

I tried VITO voice dialer. It didn't serve my purpose, so I tried to uninstall it. A "Unsuccessful" message appeared, but the program was no longer in the Install/Uninstall menu. However, the program was still there, perfectly functioning.
    I tried to delete the folder from my device, but couldn't, and I had to delete it using ActiveSync. Then I deleted a folder VITO from the registry (although empty).

I would advice not to use this program.

Betocchi, May 19, 2022
  4. NOPD Win User

Can no longer use app/program known as Spy Dialer. Cannot delete it either!

Programs Missing From Control Panel List

I was able to get rid of XNVIEW by downloading it and using it's own uninstaller.
    Have tried method suggested by Pyramid 10 with photoscape without success.
    Can't figure out how to do what is asked.

Your next suggestion?

Thema:

Can no longer use app/program known as Spy Dialer. Cannot delete it either!

1. Can no longer use app/program known as Spy Dialer. Cannot delete it either! - Similar Threads - longer app program

2. Cannot delete program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot delete program: I installed LogMeOnce, diid not like it, and uninstalled it with Revo Uninstaller. It still functioned. Removed it from registry and it stopped. Now it is back in C:\Users\HP\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Profile...
  3. Cannot delete program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot delete program: I installed LogMeOnce, diid not like it, and uninstalled it with Revo Uninstaller. It still functioned. Removed it from registry and it stopped. Now it is back in C:\Users\HP\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Profile...
  4. Can no longer use app/program known as Spy Dialer. Cannot delete it either!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can no longer use app/program known as Spy Dialer. Cannot delete it either!: The app known as "Spy Dialer" just began to have a very big problem. No matter what phone number I try to insert in their search box, it produces a number from a pop-up box which is usually one of my saved numbers. Obviously, there is no need to id a number that has been...
  5. Can no longer use app/program known as Spy Dialer. Cannot delete it either!

Can no longer use app/program known as Spy Dialer. Cannot delete it either!: The app known as "Spy Dialer" just began to have a very big problem. No matter what phone number I try to insert in their search box, it produces a number from a pop-up box which is usually one of my saved numbers. Obviously, there is no need to id a number that has been...
  6. Windows Apps in Program Files cannot be deleted

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Apps in Program Files cannot be deleted: I am making space in my hard drive to install different games specifically, the Halo: Master Chief Collection which is quite large. Even though I've deleted files, the storage is still very full. After using an external program to check the storage properly, it shows that in...
  7. Windows Apps in Program Files cannot be deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Apps in Program Files cannot be deleted: I am making space in my hard drive to install different games specifically, the Halo: Master Chief Collection which is quite large. Even though I've deleted files, the storage is still very full. After using an external program to check the storage properly, it shows that in...
  8. Windows Apps in Program Files cannot be deleted

9. Password not known and pin no longer works

in Windows 10 Customization
    Password not known and pin no longer works: I have always used my pin in windows 10. I tried to guess at password and failed. I needed password to be able to access from another computer, so I went through change of password with admin command prompt. Something went wron. When I try to enter the pin, it states the...
  10. Can you delete a printer you are no longer using?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can you delete a printer you are no longer using?: I have a couple of printers listed on my printer list that I no longer use - don't even still have them - and I would like to delete them but don't know how. Does anyone know how - or even if they can be successfully deleted?...