Windows 10: Can no longer use my HP Scanner All-In-One Officejet Pro L7590 as a scanner with my Windows...

Discus and support Can no longer use my HP Scanner All-In-One Officejet Pro L7590 as a scanner with my Windows... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The HP Solutions Center no longer runs for some reason and when I try to use the Fax and Scan function in Widows 10 it does not recognize my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by WadePerceful, Jan 23, 2021.

1. Can no longer use my HP Scanner All-In-One Officejet Pro L7590 as a scanner with my Windows...

The HP Solutions Center no longer runs for some reason and when I try to use the Fax and Scan function in Widows 10 it does not recognize my printer/scanner as anything except a printer. Does anyone know how I can recover my scanning capability? I have tried the HP on line printer diagnostic repair and that has not worked. None of the Windows diagnostics seem to be able to fix the problem either.

:)

WadePerceful, Jan 23, 2021

2. Driver for HP Printer Officejet Pro L7590

I have been informed by HP that there is no compatible driver for my HP printer if using Windows 10. They further advise that since the printer (Officejet Pro L7590) is over 5 years old, MS most likely will not support it. Before I buy a new printer,
    I would like to know Microsoft's position on this.

JerryLazenby, Jan 23, 2021
  3. philc43 Win User
    philc43, Jan 23, 2021
  4. Can no longer use my HP Scanner All-In-One Officejet Pro L7590 as a scanner with my Windows...

hp Officejet pro 8600 printer/fax/scanner

My HP Officejet Pro 8600 printer/fax/scanner stopped working after last update. Now my HP Smart program is now missing that was used to access the printer for different functions.

Barry Conner, Jan 23, 2021
Thema:

Can no longer use my HP Scanner All-In-One Officejet Pro L7590 as a scanner with my Windows...

1. Can no longer use my HP Scanner All-In-One Officejet Pro L7590 as a scanner with my Windows... - Similar Threads - longer Scanner Officejet

2. Where is my scanner on the all in one printer/scanner?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is my scanner on the all in one printer/scanner?: Scanner function on my all in one printer scanner is not available https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-my-scanner-on-the-all-in-one/f668600c-1ea0-452a-966b-ae880d535502
  3. Where is my scanner on the all in one printer/scanner?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where is my scanner on the all in one printer/scanner?: Scanner function on my all in one printer scanner is not available https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-my-scanner-on-the-all-in-one/f668600c-1ea0-452a-966b-ae880d535502
  4. Where is my scanner on the all in one printer/scanner?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. HP Officejet 3830 scanner problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    HP Officejet 3830 scanner problems: I was trying to scan a document to my computer, but it will not work. It says "The scan could not be completed. Make sure that the scanning software has been installed and configured on your computer, and then try again." But I'm not sure how to figure out if its configured....
  6. HP Officejet printer scanner 6962

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HP Officejet printer scanner 6962: I haven't used our printer/scanner in a while. I had to scan some info for taxes, thinking it would be simple task I scanned the documents and saved them to my computer only to find when I went to retrieve the saved documents the first document had been saved 20 copies....
  7. HP Officejet J4580 ALL-IN-ONE scanner not working

HP Officejet J4580 ALL-IN-ONE scanner not working: Scanner stopped working, says WIA driver missing?? Running Win10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-officejet-j4580-all-in-one-scanner-not-working/28b6f4c2-bcdb-4e5a-aa8f-8be881454b98
  8. HP scanner OfficeJet Pro 9015

HP scanner OfficeJet Pro 9015: After attempting to scan a document and send it via email, the scanner instead of transferring the one document, attempts to upload the entire file? I have tried everything … also at my wits end. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE...
  9. Where is my all-in-one HP device scanner?

Where is my all-in-one HP device scanner?: I used the scanner a few hours ago, but it is now greyed out on the file menu in classic paint. Also, under "add a device", why is there no scanner shown?...
  10. Hp Officejet Pro 8600 Premium. Scanner not working.

Hp Officejet Pro 8600 Premium. Scanner not working.: Posting here because I do not see a forum for printers. Cannot scan from printer or pc. I have the windows 10 drivers from hp installed and device manager detects all hp printer drivers. Any one else have this issue, and or solution. Henry 56224