Windows 10: Can not able to update windows 10 home to windows 10 pro

Discus and support Can not able to update windows 10 home to windows 10 pro in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have a product key for windows 10 pro. while I give it in change product key it shows error 0x0803fa067. Please help me in this issue Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Mohseul Alam Safat, Sep 28, 2020.

1. Can not able to update windows 10 home to windows 10 pro

I have a product key for windows 10 pro. while I give it in change product key it shows error 0x0803fa067.

Please help me in this issue

Thanks

:)

Mohseul Alam Safat, Sep 28, 2020
  2. 95Viper Win User

Is it time for Windows 10 already?

Again, for those that want the update reservation and you meet the requirements ---> Upgrade to Windows 10 for Free

And, some info from the FAQ page:

Also, some interesting info from the Specifications page:

95Viper, Sep 28, 2020
  3. MrGenius Win User
    Microsoft to make Windows 10 updates mandatory

Well, at the moment at least, you can choose to defer upgrades. Under Settings > Windows Updates > Advanced options you need to check the box labeled "Defer upgrades". What does that do? Good question. The answer I've found might illuminate it to a degree.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/defer-upgrades-in-windows-10

I hear this only applies to Pro and Enterprise editions. But I can't verify that.

MrGenius, Sep 28, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Can not able to update windows 10 home to windows 10 pro

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 28, 2020
Thema:

Can not able to update windows 10 home to windows 10 pro

1. Can not able to update windows 10 home to windows 10 pro - Similar Threads - able update home

2. Not able to upgrade windows home to pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to upgrade windows home to pro: Not able to upgrade windows home to pro. I used the key available for me from my Visual studio account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-upgrade-windows-home-to-pro/6809342e-a5a6-480c-9d36-6519480de72f
  3. Not able to upgrade windows home to pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Not able to upgrade windows home to pro: Not able to upgrade windows home to pro. I used the key available for me from my Visual studio account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-upgrade-windows-home-to-pro/6809342e-a5a6-480c-9d36-6519480de72f
  4. Not able to upgrade windows home to pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Failed Windows 10 HOME to Windows 10 PRO upgrade - not able to activate license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Failed Windows 10 HOME to Windows 10 PRO upgrade - not able to activate license: Hello Community, I have a problem activating my PC after installing Windows 10 PRO from W10 HOME that took place today 7/16/21.I've been using a custom PC Digitalstorm with Windows 10 Home edition since 2016. The PC came with the Windows 10 Home CD. Over the years, I've...
  6. Windows 10 Home to Pro update

Windows 10 Home to Pro update: I bought windows 10 home from amazon which came with a product key and then I upgraded it to windows 10 pro by purchasing it on Microsoft Store. I didn't use any pc after that for around 4 years.Now, when I am again trying to upgrade it to pro, its asking me to pay again.I...
  7. WINDOWS 10 HOME TO PRO UPDATE

WINDOWS 10 HOME TO PRO UPDATE: Hi, I am using a HP Pavilion x360 - 14-ba075tx, windows 10 home, which came installed with the laptop. Today early morning I updated to windows 10 pro via Settings>System>About>Change product key or upgrade to windows 10 pro. The pop up opened a windows store page...
  8. Updating Windows 10 home to Windows 10 pro.

Updating Windows 10 home to Windows 10 pro.: Hi, I have some old Windows 7 Pro machines that I have dusted off. One of them I have upgraded to Windows 10 Pro without any issue. The other I am said to say has gone to silicone heaven. This has left me with a product key for Windows 7 Pro that I am no longer using.. I...
  9. Windows 10 home update for Pro

Windows 10 home update for Pro: I bought the upgrade to windows 10 PRO from microsoft store, but when i did the upgrade my windows appears as enterprise and does not activate https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-update-for-pro/de7aeac9-41a0-4497-8c49-6561f1b17ddd
  10. Not able to upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Not able to upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro: I had purchased Windows 10 Pro upgrade. After hardware changes (had a Intel NUC failure and got a replacement unit), I installed Windows 10 Home and able to activate it but when trying to upgrade to Window 10 Pro, Microsoft Store does not detect my purchase, instead asks me...