Windows 10: Can not access google chrome & MS-wcp error message

Discus and support Can not access google chrome & MS-wcp error message in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; My device information Edition: Windows 10 Home Version: 1909 I can not access google chrome. when I tried opening google chrome, I received a... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by BossShelf86602, Feb 23, 2020.

1. Can not access google chrome & MS-wcp error message

My device information

Edition: Windows 10 Home

Version: 1909

I can not access google chrome. when I tried opening google chrome, I received a message stating "You'll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use." I have tried the following to fix this issue:

1 Restarted my computer
    2 asked for permission and got allowed to use google chrome
    3 changing my account from child to adult
    4 uninstalled and reinstalled google chrome

5 Updated my computer to the latest version

After the message that stated "You'll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use." it changed to a message that stated "you'll need a new app to open this ms-wpc link." I also tried the following to fix the issue:

1 I imputed the command as administrator Sfc / scannow
    2 Opened google chrome as administrator
    3 Scanned for malware using Malwarebyte
    4 Fixed registry using CCleaner
    5 Ran Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"} on PowerShell as administrator, which gave me the following error:

Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073D06.....

Google chrome still won't open and I can't do anything else.

P.S I couldn't include all of the error codes as it exceeded the character limit.

:)

BossShelf86602, Feb 23, 2020
  2. 3870x2 Win User

Google Chrome

windows XP SP2: Google Chrome has an error message and shuts down.

3870x2, Feb 23, 2020
  3. Google Chrome access

I can no longer access Google Chrome (Windows 10). I had access to Chrome up until about a week ago. I think this happened when I updated recently, but am not sure. I've tried to uninstall and reinstall. Nothing. I've followed lots of suggested
    steps. Nothing. I can't open it, find it, install it, reinstall it. Any advice?

NancyRobinson4, Feb 23, 2020
  4. Can not access google chrome & MS-wcp error message

Access to Google Chrome Denied (Bitdefender)

I received messages from Bitdefender before Google Chrome crashed. Bitdefender has not answered my request as to how to unblock Google Chrome. Here is the message when I try to access Google Chrome: Your Internet access is blocked
    Firewall or antivirus software may have blocked the connection.

Try:

• Checking the connection
    • Checking firewall and antivirus configurations
    • Running Windows Network Diagnostics

ERR_NETWORK_ACCESS_DENIED

* Moved from Virus & Malware

RosemarieQuintal, Feb 23, 2020
Thema:

Can not access google chrome & MS-wcp error message

1. Can not access google chrome & MS-wcp error message - Similar Threads - access google chrome

2. can not open google chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can not open google chrome: Hi,This evening somehow I could not run google chrome at my laptop microsoft surface, please chek the picture attached https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-open-google-chrome/7c970ddc-3174-4bf0-8cb2-4f4b31004847
  3. can not open google chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can not open google chrome: Hi,This evening somehow I could not run google chrome at my laptop microsoft surface, please chek the picture attached https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-open-google-chrome/7c970ddc-3174-4bf0-8cb2-4f4b31004847
  4. Unable to access Google Chrome

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unable to access Google Chrome: When I try to open Google Chrome is says: "You'll need to ask to use this app. You can't use Google Chrome because of your family safety settings, but it doesn't hurt to ask" This just started this morning, but I haven't changed my settings. I tried to follow the...
  5. MS-WCP prompt after installing firefox

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MS-WCP prompt after installing firefox: I have downloaded Firefox in my daughters profile but it does not start as it demands a ms-wcp. Note that Firefox did open straight after installation using my on her computer which I created just for this purpose. I have tried the powershell commands. At first it did a i...
  6. Child access to Google Chrome

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Child access to Google Chrome: Time limits for google chrome have been turned off for my child, however he is still being closed out of Google Chrome and prompted to ask me for more time. I am not seeing an option for unlimited time other than the one that is currently checked. I am only seeing limited...
  7. microsft family access and google chrome

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    microsft family access and google chrome: can i turn off microsoft family access? i removed family members but it still wont let google chrome launch, its asking for permission from adult https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsft-family-access-and-google-chrome/6c620a99-a0bb-4754-ad47-9c275a08cd13
  8. Google Chrome access

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Google Chrome access: I can no longer access Google Chrome (Windows 10). I had access to Chrome up until about a week ago. I think this happened when I updated recently, but am not sure. I've tried to uninstall and reinstall. Nothing. I've followed lots of suggested steps. Nothing. I can't...
  9. Windows 10 MS-WCP pop up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 MS-WCP pop up: I have the ms-wcp pop up that others have, however, nothing works to fix it. I went into the PowerShell as an admin, copied the code in ran it multiple times, restarted my computer and it only got worse. I made sure that I have an admin account on the system and re-ran it...
  10. Google Chrome Critical Error Message

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Google Chrome Critical Error Message: I occasionally get the Google Chrome Critical Error Message appearing on my screen with the note to contact Microsoft support and a phone number of 888-272-2473. Is this a bogus message and does the phone number 888-272- actually get you to Microsoft support?...