Windows 10: Can not access google drive in windows 20H2 version

Discus and support Can not access google drive in windows 20H2 version in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; https://drive.google.com/ After upgrading to 20H2 version I can't access Google drive. I can access Google Drive on my mobile and other PCs with lower... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KaushikBan, Dec 2, 2020.

1. Can not access google drive in windows 20H2 version

https://drive.google.com/
    After upgrading to 20H2 version I can't access Google drive. I can access Google Drive on my mobile and other PCs with lower version of Windows 10. But Google drive page is not opening in any browser like Edge, Chrome, Firefox. Here is details of my Windows

Edition Windows 10 Pro

Version 20H2
    Installed on ‎02-‎12-‎2020
    OS build 19042.630

Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.31.0

I'm attaching some screen shot for you. Can not access google drive in windows 20H2 version dc38b7f2-a14b-4e62-aab6-d480cd08d381?upload=true.png

:)

KaushikBan, Dec 2, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 2, 2020
  3. Windows 10 version 20H2

I down loaded windows 10 version 20H2 and now many games I play on FB are VERY slow. The games worked ok on version 2004. Question if I down load version 2004 will it override version 20H2, or do I need to remove version 20H2 prior to downloading version
    2004?

Thanks.

Richard Alan, Dec 2, 2020
  4. Can not access google drive in windows 20H2 version

Google Drive Folder Disappears from Quick Access

Upon installation of Google Backup and Sync, the root Google Drive folder is automatically added to the Quick Access list. However, after a period of a few hours to a few days, the shortcut disappears from Quick Access. It can be manually re-added but always
    disappears shortly thereafter.

I performed a fresh install of Windows on a new machine and encounter the same thing there. I also have Google Drive File Stream installed, which is linked to a separate Google account. The Google Drive File Stream root folder is also pinned to Quick Access
    but does not disappear as the Google Drive folder (from Backup and Sync) does.

I am able to successfully pin folders within Google Drive to Quick Access (for example, the "Projects" folder found at Google Drive > Documents > Projects) and these folders do not disappear from Quick Access; it is only the root Google Drive folder that
    exhibits this problem.

I only have one user account on my machines.

How can I ensure the root Google Drive folder stays in the Quick Access list?

jwildman16, Dec 2, 2020
Thema:

Can not access google drive in windows 20H2 version

1. Can not access google drive in windows 20H2 version - Similar Threads - access google drive

2. Can not update to window 10 , version 20H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not update to window 10 , version 20H2: I can not update my window to the version window 10 , version 20H2 , If I try it then after a few moments it show that we have some problem..... fix error , i click on fix error and it shows that virtualbox LDPlayer is not compatible with windows 10 and I have to delete it ,...
  3. Can not update to window 10 , version 20H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can not update to window 10 , version 20H2: I can not update my window to the version window 10 , version 20H2 , If I try it then after a few moments it show that we have some problem..... fix error , i click on fix error and it shows that virtualbox LDPlayer is not compatible with windows 10 and I have to delete it ,...
  4. Can not update to window 10 , version 20H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. version 20H2

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    version 20H2: hi, this is the first time i'm posting here and i need some help. i didn't receive the 20H2 version on October and i can't find any info on the web why is that. I suspect some part of my hardware is considered obsolete but i can't be sure. i don't want to force update and...
  6. Google Pixel 5 no longer recognized with version 20H2, Build 19042.867

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Google Pixel 5 no longer recognized with version 20H2, Build 19042.867: I'd been using my Google Pixel 5 on two Windows 10 laptops with no issues. One of my laptops just updated to Windows version 20H2, Build 19042.867. And now, my Google Pixel 5 is no longer recognized for file transfer. Normally, I'd select USB-File Transfer on the Pixel 5 and...
  7. Windows 10 version 20H2 icon network No internet access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 version 20H2 icon network No internet access: My company has the system Proxy Forcepoint and all of the computers in my office using Windows 10 version 2004 and 20h2 and login account via Domain. I knew the bug No internet access in 2004 that fix on version 20h2. But after installing the new OS from 2004 to 20h2, the...
  8. Access Google Drive from Windows without copying Google files to PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Access Google Drive from Windows without copying Google files to PC: I have a second portable laptop that is VERY limited in storage: Lenovo Ideapad 100, 32G SSD, no HD. Windows 10 ver 1909. I do not have space to sync my laptop to Google Drive and have it make that huge file structure that is a copy of the Google drive. I have that on the PC...
  9. Can not install windows 10 version 20H2

Can not install windows 10 version 20H2: Received error message , we couldn't update the system reserved partition. My computer is HP 27-a112 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-install-windows-10-version-20h2/09a5dc14-66f5-405a-8cb8-95e42d1f848c
  10. version 20H2

version 20H2: On 16 Deecember a Microsoft notification was received indicating that important update is ready to install that was ticked and was installed as indicated successfully. The result showed the Widows is updated to new advamce version 20H2.Subsequently, I checked the installed...