Windows 10: can not access micrsoft store to play games or download apps

Discus and support can not access micrsoft store to play games or download apps in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; it keeps asking for a code, I don't have this code, and doesn't have anywhere to do the settings account log in info to change anything please help... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by jon3878, Jul 17, 2019.

1. jon3878 Win User

can not access micrsoft store to play games or download apps

it keeps asking for a code, I don't have this code, and doesn't have anywhere to do the settings account log in info to change anything

please help

:)

jon3878, Jul 17, 2019
  2. tcman50 Win User

How to find games I've downloaded from Microsoft Store (Windows 10)

If they are xbox app games they are listed and can be launched via the xbox app.

For a list of all your downloaded app games, click the store app, click your account photo on the upper right of your screen and click "my library", all your game downloads will be there, you can then click on a game and then click open to play it.

TC can not access micrsoft store to play games or download apps :)

tcman50, Jul 17, 2019
  3. Using games from the microsoft store

Hi Lloyd,

Let's isolate your concern by answering the following questions:

• What game are you referring to?
    • Have you tried playing other games and check if you'll encounter the same issue?
    • Are you accessing the web version or the downloaded digital version of the game?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    If you're playing the digital version, we suggest running the Windows apps troubleshooter provided on this

link
    . This can help in resolving issues regarding games and applications downloaded from the Windows Store.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Catherine Cus., Jul 17, 2019
  4. can not access micrsoft store to play games or download apps

MS Store Games

Hi Gene,

Thank you for keeping us updated on this query.

When you download a Game or an App from Windows Store, the location where the files and folders related to the Game or an App will be located in
    WindowsApps folder at Program Files which can be accessed from C: drive.

Step 1: You can search the Game or an App you downloaded using
    Cortana by following the steps below:

• Click on Start key on the Keyboard and type the game name in the search box. The downloaded game will show in the top most search result.
    • Click on the game and check if you can access the game.

Step 2: To pin the game on the taskbar, follow the steps below:

• Search for the game using Cortana by following the steps above.
    • Right click on the game and select Pin to Taskbar option.
    • Close the window and check if the game is pinned to taskbar.

We are happy to assist you with any issues pertaining to Windows.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

can not access micrsoft store to play games or download apps

1. can not access micrsoft store to play games or download apps - Similar Threads - access micrsoft store

2. xbox app and micrsoft store dont work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    xbox app and micrsoft store dont work: xbox app and micrsoft store dont work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-app-and-micrsoft-store-dont-work/627c850d-b9f9-4134-b242-57cab3187979
  3. xbox app and micrsoft store dont work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox app and micrsoft store dont work: xbox app and micrsoft store dont work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-app-and-micrsoft-store-dont-work/627c850d-b9f9-4134-b242-57cab3187979
  4. xbox app and micrsoft store dont work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Micrsoft store problem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Micrsoft store problem: whenever I try to update or download an app from Microsoft store it first goes on to downloading but before it can start downloading it comes up as acquiring license and then an errorI'm having this problem for over a monthNone of the Yt videos could help :...
  6. Micrsoft store problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Micrsoft store problem: whenever I try to update or download an app from Microsoft store it first goes on to downloading but before it can start downloading it comes up as acquiring license and then an errorI'm having this problem for over a monthNone of the Yt videos could help :...
  7. Cant download from micrsoft store

Cant download from micrsoft store: Hi, I want to download f1 2019 I have xbox ultimate pass and I downloaded the game before but I uninstalled it, now I cant install it the download button doesnt work infact the download button doesn't work for any other game/app I download 2 games yesterday it was perfectly...
  8. micrsoft store not working

micrsoft store not working: So i bought FH4 a long time ago and when i updated my windows the game dissapeared and it hasn't been seen since then. Now I am still after it because i didnt put 60$ in this stupid microsoft store just for it to dissapear. Be ashamed of yourself and try being more like STEAM...
  9. micrsoft windows store, wont let me download games to the correct drive

micrsoft windows store, wont let me download games to the correct drive: So, im trying to download a game from the Microsoft store, and when it asks me which drive you'd like to download this to, it wont pop up my D drive only my smaller F drive they doesn't have enough space on it, so i went into my storage settings and even the storage settings...
  10. how can i download games from play store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i download games from play store: dear sir I can not download game from the play store what should I do for that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/how-can-i-download-games-from-play-store/cd0ceb43-cf6b-47c4-a89e-d76b920eafb4