Windows 10: can not access micrsoft store to play games or download apps

Discus and support can not access micrsoft store to play games or download apps in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; it keeps asking for a code, I don't have this code, and doesn't have anywhere to do the settings account log in info to change anything please help... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by jon3878, Jul 17, 2019.

1. jon3878 Win User

can not access micrsoft store to play games or download apps

it keeps asking for a code, I don't have this code, and doesn't have anywhere to do the settings account log in info to change anything

please help

:)

jon3878, Jul 17, 2019
  2. tcman50 Win User

How to find games I've downloaded from Microsoft Store (Windows 10)

If they are xbox app games they are listed and can be launched via the xbox app.

For a list of all your downloaded app games, click the store app, click your account photo on the upper right of your screen and click "my library", all your game downloads will be there, you can then click on a game and then click open to play it.

TC can not access micrsoft store to play games or download apps :)

tcman50, Jul 17, 2019
  3. Using games from the microsoft store

Hi Lloyd,

Let's isolate your concern by answering the following questions:

• What game are you referring to?
    • Have you tried playing other games and check if you'll encounter the same issue?
    • Are you accessing the web version or the downloaded digital version of the game?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    If you're playing the digital version, we suggest running the Windows apps troubleshooter provided on this

link
    . This can help in resolving issues regarding games and applications downloaded from the Windows Store.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Catherine Cus., Jul 17, 2019
  4. can not access micrsoft store to play games or download apps

MS Store Games

Hi Gene,

Thank you for keeping us updated on this query.

When you download a Game or an App from Windows Store, the location where the files and folders related to the Game or an App will be located in
    WindowsApps folder at Program Files which can be accessed from C: drive.

Step 1: You can search the Game or an App you downloaded using
    Cortana by following the steps below:

• Click on Start key on the Keyboard and type the game name in the search box. The downloaded game will show in the top most search result.
    • Click on the game and check if you can access the game.

Step 2: To pin the game on the taskbar, follow the steps below:

• Search for the game using Cortana by following the steps above.
    • Right click on the game and select Pin to Taskbar option.
    • Close the window and check if the game is pinned to taskbar.

We are happy to assist you with any issues pertaining to Windows.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

can not access micrsoft store to play games or download apps

1. can not access micrsoft store to play games or download apps - Similar Threads - access micrsoft store

2. micrsoft store: something error

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    micrsoft store: something error: I can't click everything i want. Help me! please [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/micrsoft-store-something-error/a4f4f674-869e-4cfa-bb79-1d9080f330cc"
  3. Microsoft Store stopping downloads when playing games

Microsoft Store stopping downloads when playing games: Hello i am trying to download a game at the moment using the microsoftstore. The game is massive 133GB so understandably i wanna play some games to pass the time. However whenever i boot any gaming apps up from steam even offline game i get an error message with this code....
  4. Microsoft Store Not downloading Games but updating apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Not downloading Games but updating apps: I bought GW4 the other day and have been trying to install it though it use to give me an error 0x80072ee2 after saying starting download for twenty minutes. I have tried gooling how to fix the issue and such though to no avail. i have tried windows app troubleshooter,...
  5. Can Google Play store be downloaded to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can Google Play store be downloaded to Windows 10: Can Google Play store be downloaded to Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-google-play-store-be-downloaded-to-windows-10/11287245-e28c-4c8a-8330-356893001ed9
  6. I can not Download Games From Microsoft Store

I can not Download Games From Microsoft Store: Hi guys. So I subscribed to the Game Pass yesterday and I tried to download some games and sadly I kept getting error number "0x80d03805" so I googled it hoping to find a solution but sadly it f***ed up the situation even more. Now when I tab on any app or game I get another...
  7. Can not open game from store that I've played for years

Can not open game from store that I've played for years: I've been playing Mega Poker Texas Holdem for years. Now I get a pink banner across the games page telling me I am in excess of devices(?) I only have this one device, nothing changed from yesterday when I was playing...…….What the Heck?...
  8. Can not play games

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can not play games: I have been trying to play online games but they never seem to work. I have tried multiple things to fix this problem. Single player games work fine and i can browse the internet easily but online games are not working for me and I have no idea why. I had my driver updated...
  9. how can i download games from play store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i download games from play store: dear sir I can not download game from the play store what should I do for that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/how-can-i-download-games-from-play-store/cd0ceb43-cf6b-47c4-a89e-d76b920eafb4
  10. Access to downloaded store games for all user accounts?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Access to downloaded store games for all user accounts?: Hi - this user accounts area has stumped me - can you help? I have downloaded a number of games from the Microsoft store. But on my pc I have a child user account for my three children via the Microsoft family accounts windows 10 online software. How do I make the games I...