Windows 10: Can not acess a particular website all of the sudden

Discus and support Can not acess a particular website all of the sudden in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I just recently get a message when I try to access the Macy's site , I have windows 10 on my laptop and I have tried so many things to get to this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by xkmayna, Feb 14, 2019.

1. xkmayna Win User

Can not acess a particular website all of the sudden

I just recently get a message when I try to access the Macy's site , I have windows 10 on my laptop and I have tried so many things to get to this site. I am having this issue on any of my devices I try and I have tried to use different search engines (Yahoo, Google, etc) and can not get to the website. This is only happening with this one particular website, which I have accessed in the past on several occasions. I get a message telling me "Do not have permission to access site on this server. If you can help. sorry not really a computer savy person.

You don't have permission to access "http://www.macys.com/?" on this server.

Reference #18.e620b144.1550195892.179bcdee

:)

xkmayna, Feb 14, 2019

2. E72 problems connecting to a particular website

My E72 has worked well for years grazing the internet. All of a sudden a particular uk website cannot be made (it is Amazon.co.uk) Each time I try to go there the internet screen clears and takes me back to the default phone screen. I have no problem grazing
    other sites (for example Amazon.com is no problem). I have cleared the logs and cleared the cookies but this site and this site alone still does not connect. Helpful suggestions anyone?

CapeTownAuthor, Feb 14, 2019
  3. Problems Acessing Router!

yet another problem with my network..:shadedshu

ok this time..i cant acess my router (u know..the 192.168.1.1)

does anyone have any suggestions on what i should/can do?

LiLvi3tbOi69, Feb 14, 2019
  4. Can not acess a particular website all of the sudden

Block acess to my website

My "very good friend" change something in settings on my pc and now i can get acess to my own
    car detailing website...

Now when i try acess to website i get INET_E_RESOURCE_NOT_FOUND

Where he can block access to my website?

Windows 10 home, Microsoft Edge, Nod 32 antivirus,

AdamBarabas, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

Can not acess a particular website all of the sudden

1. Can not acess a particular website all of the sudden - Similar Threads - acess particular website

2. After update Microsoft Defender Antivirus – KB2267602 - can´t acess some websites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After update Microsoft Defender Antivirus – KB2267602 - can´t acess some websites: After the update Microsoft Defender Antivirus – KB2267602 1.403.2411.0 from 20.1.2024 I can not acess some websites like strava.com, vreme.si…. websites I accesed normaly befor the update. I tried diffrent browsers, but the same problem occured.I tried to uninstall this...
  3. After update Microsoft Defender Antivirus – KB2267602 - can´t acess some websites

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After update Microsoft Defender Antivirus – KB2267602 - can´t acess some websites: After the update Microsoft Defender Antivirus – KB2267602 1.403.2411.0 from 20.1.2024 I can not acess some websites like strava.com, vreme.si…. websites I accesed normaly befor the update. I tried diffrent browsers, but the same problem occured.I tried to uninstall this...
  4. Can only acess certain websites, not too many,most I can't access

in Browsers and Email
    Can only acess certain websites, not too many,most I can't access: I think that the title above says it all. It's odd that I received MS updates, and shortly thereafter I was unable to access many websites that I had accessed before. 179043
  5. Cant access to a particular website and webmail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant access to a particular website and webmail: Would you advise why I cant access to a particular website and to the webmail of same server? others can access but I cant either from laptop or from my mobile. I am using mobile data and use hotspot to connect my laptop. from both in laptop and mobile, I cant access to my...
  6. can not acess factory reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can not acess factory reset: Not able to use System Restore or FactoryReset. I can click these but they are not functioning, Ican open W#10 DESKTOP AND CLOSE NORMALLY. When Apps are open they will not close or downsize. I was abls to run a full Windows Defender san bui this did not show anything. I am...
  7. blocking a particular website on my internet browser

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    blocking a particular website on my internet browser: How do I block a particular website on my website browser in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blocking-a-particular-website-on-my-internet/5e2b3215-10f0-46e2-8b7f-c67a8f816da7
  8. Cannot access 1 particular website on a particular PC

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot access 1 particular website on a particular PC: I have the problem where I cannot access one particular website on only one of my pc, the site is christies.com I can access it on my phone and on my laptop, but on my pc i cannot access even with different browsers I keep getting connection was reset and secure connect...
  9. Cannot access 1 particular website on a particular PC

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot access 1 particular website on a particular PC: I have the problem where I cannot access one particular website on only one of my pc, the site is christies.com I can access it on my phone and on my laptop, but on my pc i cannot access even with different browsers I keep getting connection was reset and secure connect...
  10. Unable to access a particular website

in Browsers and Email
    Unable to access a particular website: Hi to all I am having an issue and need some help please. Earlier today I was given admin access to a website to assist with some forums there. I was told to enter my username and a password (given by site for admin access ) then enter my normal user/password details. I...