Windows 10: can not acess factory reset

Discus and support can not acess factory reset in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Not able to use System Restore or FactoryReset. I can click these but they are not functioning, Ican open W#10 DESKTOP AND CLOSE NORMALLY. When Apps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by georgefrtsch, Feb 8, 2020.

1. can not acess factory reset

Not able to use System Restore or FactoryReset. I can click these but they are not functioning, Ican open W#10 DESKTOP AND CLOSE NORMALLY. When Apps are open they will not close or downsize. I was abls to run a full Windows Defender san bui this did not show anything. I am not able to manipulate apps.

Can you help me to Use Factory reset?

:)

georgefrtsch, Feb 8, 2020

2. Problems Acessing Router!

yet another problem with my network..:shadedshu

ok this time..i cant acess my router (u know..the 192.168.1.1)

does anyone have any suggestions on what i should/can do?

LiLvi3tbOi69, Feb 8, 2020
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Feb 8, 2020
  4. AndreePin Win User

can not acess factory reset

Windows 10 factory reset

Hi Charlie,

We can see here that you are having issues with doing a factory reset on your Windows 10. There are several factors
    why you get the said error and that's what we are going to figure out. To isolate this concern, may we know the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • May we know the reason why you want to perform a factory reset?
    • Did you experience any issues on the computer before you tried performing a factory reset?

AndreePin, Feb 8, 2020
Thema:

can not acess factory reset

1. can not acess factory reset - Similar Threads - acess factory reset

2. Factory Reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Factory Reset: Recently I factory Reset my laptop and now it’s making me sign into my old account and when I put in the correct password it is telling me “The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in.” I have factory reset it multiple times and nothing has changed even in recovery...
  3. Factory reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Factory reset: I have an old computer at work that I need to remove all data from but I do not have to password to it and it does not have a power button on the login screen. I believe it might have windows 10 on it but I am not certain. What can I do?...
  4. Factory reset

Factory reset: I made the unfortunate mistake of messing with various things in the registry of a hp desktop computer. After messing with stuff, and then loaded a past restore point which seemed normal and the computer restarted with no problem. An hour later, after turning on the pc, I got...
  5. Can a virus bypass a factory reset?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can a virus bypass a factory reset?: Hi, I recently had a run in with a hacker who potentially put a R.A.T on my computer I have factory reset computer in a panic attempt to remove it. My friend told me that certian R.A.Ts can bypass factory resetting by making windows think that it is the windows key and...
  6. Factory reset

Factory reset: Hi, I had to reset my notebook Asus TUF Gaming FX504GE into factory settings. But now, when the resetting is completed, the Windows version remained as it was before resetting, as well as the drivers and the problem, which I had sound dropping, stuttering, crackling is still...
  7. Can not factory reset my pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can not factory reset my pc: Okay so my brother received a new laptop for school and gave me his desk top. It is an HP Pavilion 20 all in one desktop with 4gb of ram, a dual core processor, well it turns out it is only pushing half of what it has. So I went to factory reset it so I could sell it because...
  8. Factory Reset

Factory Reset: Hi, I am trying to factory reset my sisters laptop. I have tried downloading a link thing to a usb and putting the usb into the laptop im trying to reset but it wont work. I cant find any videos on youtube or any information on how to do it. I think her laptop is a levovo...
  9. Factory reset

Factory reset: I have a ton of downloads on my computer thats slowing it down i need to factory reset it but it keeps getting a failure error and says nothings been changed after it hits close to 6%...
  10. factory reset

factory reset: windows 10 has been factory reset but I cannot reinstall my personal settings and data saved on external hardrive. I cant find how to do this anywhere. Information such as my outlook settings with my contact list and old emails, can you help....